CHAPTER 4: BONDS (👌)

Start from the beginning

"Eh...Phun...so how'd you been doing man?" Fi blurted out as he pulled a chair and sit right next to me, his cheeks a little bit flustered already.

I just gave him an okay sign and smiled while taking the glass Rodkeng is handing to me.

"Glad you finally came back to Earth, smart-ass. You literally vanished without a trace", Rodkeng butted in. "You had us all worried man"

A pang of guilt crawled within me. What Rodkeng said was the truth. At that time, I felt so alone...I'm in so much pain...guilt...despair...forsaken...so I took the cowardly route and runaway. Run away from everything and everyone.

"Sorry", I can only muster an apology.

"It's all good man..." He patted my shoulder and lightly nodded. Soon the rest of the guys followed. That is the way we men are. Some words are better left unspoken yet there is that understanding. There is no need for dramatic conversations.

"So, are you staying here for good?"Knur asks to break the silence. He passes me another glass of alcohol. Are you trying to get me drunk this early?

"No, I just came back for Pang's wedding. I'll be going back the day after tomorrow". I took the glass and drank it all. My face immediately twitches as it reaches my stomach. Why is this concoction is too strong??

"Is this alcohol or poison?", I whined at Knur immediately regretting why I drank it all in one go. Damn, this stings!!!My whole stomach seem to burn.

The bastard just laughed heartily at me. "No, that's your punishment for leaving without a trace"... Everybody else roared at his words.

(Did I just say that they'd understand? I think I'm wrong😑

"Ohhh...so you're spreading your charm in America..."Fi teases, not even a fake concern to my poor soul.

"Yup, I'm quite a catch there ;>"I answered conceitedly. That earned me a smack from him.

"Poor Thailand, where's your nation's spirit man".

"I felt bad for those women then, their Prince will be leaving them again. Hahaha", Knur takes his drinks as he points to a group of ladies looking at us from the table on our left. They raised their glasses up in response and smiled sweetly.

"Damn you Phun, I've been checking out that bunch since I got here. They didn't even bat an eye on me. You barely got here and now they are all gawking at you. How could you such a hot commodity, man?" Fi shakes his head while complaining nonstop which earned another round of teasing among the others.

The group of women Fi is referring to is quite an eye-catcher: beautiful, long slim figures, milky white skin (exposed through their sexy dresses). No wonder these guys are drooling at them.They never change. Still a bunch of pervs.