15 - Two Girls, One Dance (Part 1) (3/23/2019 New Content)

Börja om från början

Eden stood and pulled her hair to the side, exposing her pale neck. She allowed Diamond to pull the zipper down the back of Eden's corset. A flame of desire ignited within him when Eden slipped it from her body, but her breasts were still covered by a strapless bra.

"Remove that too." Declan ordered. "Remove everything."

Eden reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She stared at Declan the entire time and let it slip from her fingers to the floor at their feet.

"Is that better?" Eden asked.

"Now the bottoms." Declan held up his hand when she moved to take them off. "I want her to do it." He pointed toward Diamond.

Diamond knelt at Eden's feet. "You good?" she mouthed the words and Eden gave her a quick nod. She slipped her fingers under the band of Eden's bottoms and pulled them over her hips and down her thighs. When they reached her knees, Eden was able to shimmy out of them.

"Now lay down." Declan leaned forward, resting his elbows against his knees. When Eden laid back, her hands went to her bare chest, covering herself. "Raise your arms high above your head. Never try to cover yourself again."

Eden reluctantly raised her arms above her head as Diamond laid down at her side.

Diamond cupped Eden's cheek. "You okay with this?" She whispered. Eden nodded and offered a wavering smile. "Just try to relax and enjoy it." Diamond's mouth lifted up into a smile before kissing Eden again.

The two started out slow, teasing each other's lips and testing the waters. A soft giggle escaped Eden and when that happened Diamond turned the playful kiss into something new, something exciting. With it came tongue, they teased each other and Diamond bit Eden's bottom lip when another giggle bubbled out of her.

Diamond's hand trailed down Eden's pale chest, pausing at a pink nipple. She circled it and rolled the puckered nub of flesh between her fingertips then pulled at it in a way that made Eden moan.

Eden tried to move her arms, to touch Diamond back, to do something other than just lay there but Declan caught her.

"Do not move your arms from above your head." He said.

Eden laced her fingers together and raised them back up, stretching her body out.

Diamond's lips moved to the corner of Eden's mouth, trailed over her jaw, and down the slope of her neck, leaving behind a trail of smeared red lipstick. The sight alone made Declan aroused. His harden cock pressed painfully against his pants. Soon Diamond's mouth replaced her fingertips at Eden's breast while her hand worked on the other one.

Eden arched her back and moaned a little louder when Diamond's teeth tugged at her nipple.

"Look at me Eden." Declan commanded.

Eden opened her eyes and met his burning glare. He marveled in the pleasure etched across her features. "Don't look away from me. Do you understand?"

Eden nodded.

"Say it."

"I understand." She moaned.

"Do you enjoy what Diamond's doing to you?

"Yes." The word came out half moan, half gasp.

"Would you like her to continue?"

Diamond tugged harder on her nipple, pulling it taut and turning Eden's breast into a cone of painful pleasure. She withered beneath Diamonds hungry mouth, her hands balled into fists above her head. Diamond moved back to the other breast to repeat her movements.

"Answer me, Eden. Would you like her to continue?"

"Yes." Her back arched up to ease the slight sting of another tug. She released a series of low moans before Diamond freed her nipple.

Eden glanced down at her irritated breasts.

Declan moved towards the pair. He stationed himself just above Eden so he could watch her more closely. His hands ran up the length of Eden's arms and pulled them taut before grasping both of her wrists to hold her down.

"Want to experience something new?" His words were spoken gently. He felt like offering her a choice, knowing full well she would want it.

"Now Diamond," He said, a little out of breath, and glanced up to see if she was paying attention. She stopped her pleasurable assault on Eden's breasts to look up at him.

"I want you to make Eden cum for me. I want you to satisfy her by any means necessary. We have about ten minutes. If you complete this task, there will be an appealing reward for your effort. Are you up for the challenge?"

"Honey," Diamond's smile widened. "I live for it."

Words: 1,942

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

The Hilstead Experiment: 1986 - Three prisoners escape an experiment involving human subjects.

The Hilstead Experiment: Adrift - Ten strangers board a plane that crashes into the ocean, turning their promised paradise vacation into a deadly experiment of survival.

The Carriers - Tainted meat turns a small farming town into a parasitic zombie war zone only a vegetarian can handle.

In The Pines- Annabel Lee enters into the highest rated gameshow of the afterlife to win a second chance at life.

And if you're looking for writing advice check out my story Year of the Author.