Oliver looked at the matchbox; it looked like it was ancient. Turning it over, He saw a date that read: 1931.

"Wow, When was the last time you cleaned out your drawers?" He chuckled, getting an eye roll in return.

"Not in your lifetime." He placed one of the candles on the ledge, next to the wooden pole. Oliver turned and put another candle on the opposite side.

When all three lit up with a small flame, he placed the matches on the bedside table before closing the curtain again, shutting away the outside light. The candlelight dimmed the atmosphere and was very relaxing. The flicker of the flames calmed the mood as Oliver laid down next to his Vampire.

They spent a moment in peaceful silence as their minds adventured to the same thing at the same time. They both looked at each other, realising just how romantic it was, sitting in a four poster bed with the curtains drawn and some candles lit.

Vinny liked it; he desired to be romantic. If he were to be more sentimental, it would be the old-fashioned way. He would do more things like this and get Oliver flowers, shower him with affection, take him on romantic walks and have picnics. It was still new to him, and his head wasn't quite caught up in modern society.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a gentle kiss on his cheek. Oliver leant against him with eyes filled with passion. Vinny moved further along the bed and laid down, so his face was level with his. He reached across to take Oliver's hand, craving his touch.

"I hope things aren't moving too fast," His deep voice said while he watched the shimmer of the candles, glistening in Oliver's big and beautiful eyes.

"They're not," He smiled. "I love how far things have developed, regarding this relationship."

Vinny returned the smile; he felt the same.

They liked how they could hug, hold hands and kiss without their feelings making them too nervous. They could be incredibly close without giving it a second thought. It didn't feel new anymore, and their emotions wouldn't be able to contain themselves if they slowed things down.

"Will you let me kiss you this time? Or do I have to work for it again?" Vinny asked and moved his head in closer.

"Hmm, Maybe I'll-" Vinny didn't let him finish when he gently pressed his lips against his. Oliver immediately kissed back. Vinny pushed his face further into his as he moved over and rested his body on top of him. Their lips continued to flow in sync as he softly tangled his fingers in Oliver's hair, knowing he loved that.

Oliver rested his hands on his lower back, gently bringing their bodies even closer.

Their minds exploded with firework-filled emotions and their thoughts fogged. They could only concentrate on the feel of each others growing affection; it was too firm for their attention to wander.

Vinny dared to deepen the kiss. Oliver gripped onto his shirt and followed his lead. He didn't realise he was untucking Vinny's shirt from his trousers. The vampire didn't mind as their legs tangled around each other. The kiss was now getting passionate, and their breathing became heavier than before.

Vinny received shivers down his spine as Oliver's warm and soft fingers slipped under his shirt. But they didn't slow down the kiss; their feelings only grew stronger.

He moved his kisses from Oliver's lips to his chin, kissing the outline of his jaw before moving down and kissing deeply onto his neck. Oliver released the sweetest moan while his fingers traced higher up Vinny's back, also pulling up his shirt.

Pleasure ran through their bodies as Vinny nibbled on his lover's neck, wanting him to create that sound again. Oliver loved the feeling so much; he was a tiny bit embarrassed about letting out a moan, so he brought his hands out from underneath his shirt before rolling over, so he was on top of him. He caught his lips again as Vinny's hands wandered over Oliver's chest and down his muscles.

They continued their make-out session as Vinny wanted to feel Oliver's warm skin under his t-shirt. He moved one arm around his back, pulling his body into his and slipped his fingers under his shirt.

Excitement flashed through them. These actions were the furthest their courage as taken them, and they loved every second of it.

As Vinny ran his hands up Oliver's warm stomach, their kiss slowed, but their breathing remained heavy. Oliver kept the kiss going until Vinny was satisfied and pulled his hand from his t-shirt. They planted gentle kisses on each other's soft lips, taking in the warmth and the taste of each other.

Vinny wrapped his arms around his soulmates back while they shared their last few kisses. Eventually, Oliver pulled his head up and opened his eyes. His Vampire opened his eyes too, and they took in the passionate moment they just shared with one another.

Love, lust, and desire were glowing in each other's eyes as Oliver relaxed onto him. Vinny moved some hair out of his face; he couldn't describe how strong his feelings were for the human, lying on top of him. They felt so complete and so content in each other's company now than what they ever have before.

"I love you," He breathed. Their hearts burst, and Oliver's eyes sparkled. Vinny Vanderwood was in love with him, and he couldn't be happier. A cute smile invaded his lips, getting ready to repeat those small, yet meaningful words.

"I love you too."