Life Never Goes as Planned

Start from the beginning

Then someone taps a glass to get our attention. "As you all know we are here to honor Emma and Killian, they have made a huge impact here at FA, and we have a little slideshow to show everyone just what they have done at our institute," August says and I smile.

Everyone sat down and the slideshow started. Pictures from when I barely started working here played and my was I crying. Lacy looks at me and smiles. Such good memories I made here, both good and bad. Pictures from when Killian was my assistant played and Killian grabs my hand.

Everything that I have now I owe it to this institute. I'm so emotional it's hitting me hard that in a way I'm never coming back. Once the slideshow ended August went back up to the podium. "Emma I know you didn't have an easy start here, you were known as the heartless boss." I blush and nod. "Yeah I was," I said and everyone laughed.

"But then Killian came and turned your whole world upside down." I looked at Killian and laughed. "Yes," I said and laughed. "Aside from Killian and Emma getting married, the work they both have done has impacted and made our institute prosper," August says then laughs. "Even though Killian did leave us for a while," he says and gives Killian a glare.

Everyone laughs. "We honor you two for everything, and we wish you two the best that's why we have a small surprise for the two of you." That's when I see Rhea walk into the hall with Ben. I gasp. "Rhea has decided to continue on with your legacy Emma so she has taken your position here at the institute, and when she graduates she will be the one in charge." I gasp.

He then hands the mic to Rhea. "Mom I love you and you have been such an inspiration, that's why I didn't say anything and I wanted to surprise you." I smile. "Mom I always loved fashion and your love for me, my siblings, my dad, for our family and for fashion have inspired me to continue on with your legacy."

I smile as tears were rolling down my cheek. "And dad, I love you so much and just like mom you have inspired me that no matter what love conquers all." I smile as I see Killian tear up. Everyone claps and Rhea comes and hugs us. Time passes by and everyone was going back to their stations. I went ahead and took Rhea to my old office and showed her everything.

After that I stood at the top stairs and I stared down at the institute. I can't believe this is it, my time ended but my legacy will continue. My beautiful Rhea has taken over and I know she will do amazing. That's when Killian comes and hugs me from behind. "Whatcha thinking?" I smile and sigh.

"Did we do a good job?" "Emma of course, we did so good that our daughter is taking over." I smile. "You're right, who would have known." He smiles. "I can't believe this is it." He sighs. "Well there goes to show you that life never goes as planned love." I nod at Killian.

"It's time to say goodbye love, we have to get going." I nod as I looked back at the institute. We walk out and that's when Evan runs to our side. Then Leía, Liam and lastly Rhea run out and say goodbye. Even though this wasn't the way I had planned my life to go I wouldn't have it any other way.

We got into the car and drove away. Killian looked at me and grabbed my hand. "I love you Mrs. Jones and I always will." I smile. "Me too." He smiles. "And I love you two," Evan says and I smile. "We love you too Evan," I say and he smiles. Life is perfect, even though this chapter in our lives is ending, I can't wait to see what the next has in store for us.....

The End

A/N:
You guys, thank you so so so much for reading. I have no words to describe how thankful I am for you all!!!

I was crying as I was typing this last chapter. I love this story so much that it hurt me to know that it has come to an end.

I hope you guys seriously loved it.

You guys mean so much to me and I appreciate all your support.

Thank you guys again and I love you all!

And just remember my loves, life never goes as planned but just because it doesn't go as planned it doesn't mean that you will not get your happy ending!❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗