Back Home

"I'm home." I say as I walk through the door. Lacy was sitting down waiting for our favorite TV show of modern day fairy tales to start and she gets up. "What are you doing here so early, I thought you guys weren't coming back until Thursday?" She asks confused as can be. "I had to come back home, I couldn't be over there Lacy, it was too much for me." I say and look down.

"Hmm because you realized that you truly love Killian and it scared you?" She said. I nodded and she hugged me. "Oh my best friend, my hard headed friend, so what you just left him over there or what?" She asks. "Well yeah I did, he didn't even notice, he had gone on a boat ride with his best friend, so I took the opportunity and left. Oh and I also left him a note and recommendation letter because I sort of fired him." I said as I closed one eye waiting for Lacy to scold me.

"You did what Emma, you can't fire him, he's a great employee and he is the love of your life." She screams. "No Lacy I don't need that in my life, I told you." I replied. She sighs. "Ok, ok well our favorite TV show is about to start how about we make some popcorn, order pizza and enjoy the show so you could get your mind off of Killian." I nodded. "Yes let's do that." I said with a big smile on my face.

As she was making the pop corn and ordering pizza. I put my stuff in my room and changed into more comfortable clothes and went to the living room. Lacy and I sat there and waited for our show to start and for the pizza to get there. The pizza came we ate, saw our show and cried because it was awesome and went to bed because we were going to have a long day tomorrow.