Decisions

I'm laying down on the bed and my mind is just wandering, like it's been wandering ever since I've gotten back. There's still something that's been tugging at my heart. I look at my phone and I see a picture of Emma. I had opened my iCloud account and had downloaded some pictures of her and the kids. I sigh. That's when I get a burst of courage and decided to do something. I'm going to fight back and get my family back. Emma is my wife and my kids deserve to have their father back at their side.

I get up and walked to the door. That's when Regina walks through the door. I stood there a bit startled. "Regina..." I said nervously. She gave me a baffled look. "Killian where are you going?" I sigh. "I'm sorry Regina, I'm going back to Emma." She gasps. "Why?" "I have to go back to her, she's my wife and I need to be with my kids." She shakes her head.

"Killian, why?" I sighed. "I'm sorry I can't go with you to London." I slowly pushed her to the side and walked out the room. She pulled my arm and I pulled away. I walked down the hall and she screamed out my name. I ignored her and she again screamed out my name. "Killian please wait!" She screams out. I stop and sigh. She walks over to me and puts the phone in front of me.

That's when I see a picture of Jesse and Emma kissing. "This is the Emma that you want?" My heart dropped seeing the picture. "Where did you get this picture?" She sighs. "They're married, you know that but I found it online." I sigh. "I don't care I'm Emma's true love not that idiot." She sighs.

"That may be, but you wouldn't want to separate and father and her daughter right?" I sigh. "I'm not going to separate Jesse and Rhea but I love Emma." She scoffs. "Killian she doesn't love you, she moved on. You promised me you would come with me." I sigh. "I know but..." "Killian..." She softly said as she caressed my cheek.

"Killian come on just give me a chance." I sigh and stepped back. "I can't." "Killian, you can't go and separate that family, they are already untied." I snap. "That's my family Regina!" She backs away and starts to cry. I sigh. "I'm sorry Regina." She shakes her head.

"I promise to love you Killian, she doesn't love you and I do." I sigh. "Just come with me, we can start a family just like I had said. We can live out our days happy as can be." I sigh. "Regina..." "Our flight leaves in an hour, how about you come with me to London and if we don't work out you can come back to Emma." I sigh.

"Ok just because I do cherish you, I will give you a chance Regina." She smiles and kisses me. I back away and she gives me a baffled look."I thought we were..." I shake my head. "Sorry Regina, I... let's just get going." She nods. We make our way back to the room then made our way to the airport.

Regina was happy as can be but I couldn't say the same for me. I knew I didn't love Regina but I wanted to give her a chance, we have been through a lot together so it's only fair for me to do that. We get to the airport and we go to check in. Regina grabs hold of my hand as the clerk was checking our tickets.

"I'm sorry but these tickets aren't valid," the clerk says. Regina scoffs. "I just bought them." "I'm sorry but they're just not valid." Regina starts to argue with the clerk and I took a step back. Could this be a sign that I shouldn't go?

That's when the clerk raises her voice at Regina. I take a step forward. "Miss are there any other flights available in the upcoming days?" She scoffs and starts to type. "Tomorrow night at 7pm." I smile. "That's unacceptable," Regina says. "We will take it," I say and hand her my card.

"What the hell are you doing?" Regina whispers to me. "Don't worry, we will leave tomorrow," I say and she sighs. "But..." I smile. "It's ok London will still be waiting for us." She sighs and gives me a soft smile. "Ok here are your tickets and I'm sorry for the inconvenience." I grab the tickets and smile. "It's ok," I say and we walked away.

We made our way back to my apartment. They are renting it out until the end of the week so it's cool if we stay tonight. Regina was upset so she went straight to sleep. I sat on the couch and decided it was best to just go to sleep. Morning finally came which meant that today is the day I will be going with Regina to London.

Time passes by and we made our way to the airport. We checked in and made our way through security. As we were walking I couldn't help but wish something else would happen so I wouldn't be able to go. I'm no coward but I am a man of word. I can't just leave Regina, we've been through a lot. But how I wish something would happen so I could just go back to Emma...