Frightened

I turned on the device and it gave me the location of two of the bracelets, Liam and Leía's but it wasn't giving me the location of Rhea's. I started to panic but I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me.

I looked at both Bonnie and Killian and nodded. "I found the twins." They both smiled. "So should I call the cops?" Bonnie says as she takes out her phone. Killian gets up and stops her. "No we can't risk anything, they want me they don't want the kids or Lacy, let's just go." I nod. "Bonnie please take care of Ben and don't tell anyone where we are going." She nods.

We make our way to the car and drove out to the location. As Killian is just staring at the road I'm just trying to figure out why I'm not getting a signal from Rhea's bracelet. I sigh. "Killian I'm not getting a signal from Rhea's bracelet." He grabs my hand and kisses it. "She's going to be ok, nothing is going to happen to her, we will drive back with all three and Lacy." I nod and smile.

We get to an old dock port. As soon as we walked up to the fishery that was on the docks I see Rhea's bracelet. I gasp as I grabbed it. "Killian they know we were coming." He sighs. "Let's go." We walk inside and we hear screams. We make our way to the center of the fishery and we see Lacy tied to the chair. She looks up and smiles.

"Emma," she softly says then the man slaps her. I try to run towards her and Killian grabs me. "Oh good, I am so happy to see that you made it," the man says and I scoff. "Where are my children?" Killian asks. He laughs. "Well you're going to have to pick who to save." I gave him a baffled look.

He then turns on the tv screen that was behind him. The first image is of Liam even though he was asleep he was being dangled over a pool of water snakes. I gasp. The next is of Leía dangling over a pool of piranhas. My heart broke seeing all this.

Then the next image is of Rhea tied up and just passed out and dangling over a small pool. I couldn't bear see all that. "No please they haven't done anything bad, please spare them!" I screamed and he chuckles. "No Gold left the orders that Killian is to suffer, and the way he suffers the most is to kill kids and the people associated with him." Killian scoffs.

"Take me, please take me!" I scream out. Killian grabs me and hugs me. "No don't listen to her. Look, he's dead, Gold is dead, why don't you leave me alone, I paid the price of what Regina and I did so long ago, you can just leave." He chuckles then takes out a remote and the chains start to lower them into the water. He then points the gun at Lacy who was passed out.

"You can only pick two, who will you save?" He asks and I start to panic. I look back at Killian and he's panicking. I can't lose another one of my babies. I already lost Aaron I can't afford to lose another one and I can't lose Lacy. "I will give you 5 minutes to look for them." I gasp. He then starts a timer. "Tick tock," he says and Killian and I separate.

I start running around the fishery and I couldn't find anyone. I then get to a room and I see Leía dangling over the pool. I jump up and take her off the chains, I tried to untie the rope around her but since she's still passed out I make my way back. I get back and I see Killian holding Liam.

"No Rhea, where is she?" Killian hands me Liam and goes running. I look up and I see the timer go down. "3,2,1," he says then presses the button and Rhea falls into the pool. I scream. That's when he points the gun at me, "say goodbye Mrs Jones," I gasp. Then I see Lacy had untied herself and she goes and takes the chair and hits him. He falls and I place the kids down. Lacy tries to take the gun away from him and he shoots Lacy in the chest. I scream.

Lacy falls down and I grabbed a piece of wood from the chair and I get on top of him. I stab him and he starts to shoot then he hits my shoulder. I scream. He then throws me on the floor. "You can't fight me," he says and that's when I see a piece of glass on the floor.

He then shoots my leg. I scream from the pain. "Say goodbye Emma," he says and then we hear footsteps. He turns around and points the gun towards Killian. To my relief he had Rhea in his arms. As soon as he fully turned around I get a burst of strength and I stab his neck with the piece of glass. He starts to gag and he falls to the ground.

Killian gasps. I then fall to the ground. That's when I see Lacy. I crawl my way to her and she's coughing. She then starts to laugh. "Emma, promise me something..." I shake my head. "No I wont promise you anything." She chuckles. "Look out for Ben for me, and tell him and my husband that I love them so much." I shake my head.

"Shut up Lacy," I say with tears in my eyes, that's when police officers make their way inside. I scoff. Of course they would come after all of us nearly die. That's when Bonnie makes her way towards us. "What the hell bonnie I thought Killian told you not to alert the police." She smiles. "Well I'm glad I did." I look down at Lacy, "don't worry you won't die you'll make it." She closes her eyes and I kiss her head.

I touch her neck and I feel a slow pulse. That's when the paramedics come and take her. I know she will survive. I try to get up and I felt a sharp pain coming from my leg. Oh that's right I was only shot at. Bonnie helps me up and Killian makes his way towards the kids. Bonnie walks me to the kids, and I quickly fall to the ground. Rhea wakes up and starts to cry.

"Daddy!" She screams and hugs him. I smile at the sight of that. I go towards Liam and Leía, and Liam is going insane trying to free himself. I untie him and  I hug him. "Mommy," he cries out and I caress his head. "There my big boy, mommy is here," I look up at Killian and he nods. That's when we see officers walk past us with men who I assume were working with Gold.

Liam then goes and hugs Killian. I look over at Leía and she's not moving. I unite tie her and I start to shake her. "Leía," I softly say. She doesn't move. "Leía," I say her name but a little stronger. She isn't moving. I start to panic. "Leía!" I scream out. She doesn't move. I touch her neck and I don't feel a pulse.

"No, no Leía!" I cry out. Killian turns around and so does Liam. "Killian she isn't moving, she isn't waking up." Killian shakes his head. Bonnie comes back and I tell her to bring a paramedic. I hug her and I start to kiss her. "No, no, I can't lose you my princess," I say. That's when Liam comes and hugs her. I start to cry.

Rhea was on Killian's shoulders and had fallen asleep so he tried to not to wake her up. The paramedics come and take her, then they come and get me. They load us up into an ambulance and took us to the hospital. They take me into a room and they take out the bullets. After an hour they close my wounds and order me to rest, but of course I couldn't rest...

Killian walks in with Rhea and Liam. I smile when I see them, each come and sit at my side. Killian then comes and gives me a kiss. I smile and sigh. "How's Lacy and Leía?" He backs away and sits down. "Love I have to tell you something but you have to be strong," he says as he grabs my hand.

"What happened to them?" He kisses my hand and he starts to shed a tear.

"Emma...."

A/N: I am truly heart broken that so many cast members have left (Jen, Ginny, Josh, Jared, Bex, and Emilie💔) I love them all so much and I will miss them terribly, I seriously hope that the finale is good and makes me cry (the good type of cry), I love OUAT and I hope S7 is good, I do wish Colin, Robert, and Lana the best!

I will continue to watch it regardless, in reality I will continue to watch it because of Colin so we shall see what happens. I promise to finish all the stories I have published and I won't finish this story on Sunday❤️💕 I had many more ideas saved in my drafts but I don't know if I should publish them but anyways I would like to thank everyone for reading, love you all❤️❤️

I am sorry for those who are suffering for everything that's going on, if anyone needs some comfort or needs to rant just message me💕Now more than ever we must stay united because we are a family!❤️

And again I apologize if the chapter wasn't good, I'm really trying my best to write good chapters💕