Suspicions

Days later

I'm sitting in the living room and I don't feel like doing anything. The only thing that is in my mind are the rumors I kept hearing throughout the institute. Could it be possible that Killian and Lacy are getting way too close to each other. Well she's married and pregnant, I mean Killian is her friend as well as mine. I should just dismiss those thoughts.

That's when Killian comes out of the room. "Love I'll be back." I nod. "Where are you going?" "Just an errand Love don't worry." I squint my eyes.  "Ok, be careful." He nods and grabs his keys. The curiosity killed me so I decided to follow him. Luckily Rhea was at school so I didn't have to bring her with me.

I wait two minutes before following him. After 15 minutes he arrived to the hospital. What the hell? He parks and I see he had parked next to Lacy's car. She comes out and she gives Killian a soft smile. I gasp. Killian then hugs her. I gasp. Wait, I mean Lacy doesn't have any appointments today, why are they both here? I honk accidentally and they both turn around and I duck. I peek and they both start to walk into the hospital.

I sigh. Damn it, what the hell is going on? Maybe they knew I was following them and they came here to throw me off. No they can't be together, or can they? Well I mean I haven't slept with Killian ever since he went to the hospital. No I trust both of them, I will not fall for all this again. I suffered way too much with Ruby. But then again Killian did cheat on me with her.

No Lacy has been my friend since before Killian, she would never do that to me and plus she's pregnant. I decided to drive back home instead. I know there's a logical explanation for this, maybe Lacy asked Killian to go with her and not bother me. I get home and decided to go over the last details of Rose's designs for the show.

I take out the drawings and fixed the little details. As I'm drawing Rhea and Ben walked through the door. "How was school?" "Good," they both say. "You guys want me to order Chinese or pizza?" "Pizza," they both say. I smile. "I'll order it," Rhea says and Ben smiles at her. I nod.

She goes and orders the pizza then they walked back to Rhea's room. That's when I hear the doorbell ring. That was fast. I opened the door and I see Damon. I smile and escort him in. "Damon how was your trip?" He smiles. "It was good." I then go and hug him. "Thank you for checking up on my boy." He backs away and smiles. "Anything for you Emma." I smile as we go sit down at the dinning table.

He smiles as he looks down at my work. "Working hard?" I laugh and nod. "Yeah." He smiles. "Rose is a good designer." I nod. "Almost as good as Lacy and I." He nods. "And speaking of Lacy how is she doing?" I sigh. "Is she ok?" I nod. "Are you ok?" I nod. He squints. "You sure?" I nod. "It's nothing." He then grabs my hand.

"Emma I'm your friend talk to me." I sigh and nod. "It's just that, it may be the hormones." He gives me a weird look. "Oh my God, I forgot to tell you.." He sits there quietly. "I'm pregnant." He smiles. "Emma that's awesome congratulations, I sort of knew you were pregnant." I smile and nod. "Is that why you're worried?" "No, it's just I know it sounds stupid and people talk." He nods.

"Emma spit it out." I look over to see if Rhea and Ben are around. I sigh. "Well Killian and Lacy have been spending a lot of time with each other, like a lot." He nods. "How do you know?" "Well Killian told me he was out to an errand and I followed him and he met up with Lacy at a hospital." He gasps.

"Emma..." I sigh. "I know." "And you think he's cheating on you with her?" I shrug. "No it's just.." "Emma he must have a logical reason as to why he's spending time with her, Lacy is after all your best friend and Killian your husband." I nod. "I'm a horrible person aren't I?" He shakes his head.

"No Emma, it's not and from your history..." I gasp. "You know?" He nods. "Emma he was on TV when the incident with Ruby happened." I sigh when I remembered that. "It's just..." He then grabs my hand again. "Trust your husband, don't be overly jealous like I was." I gave him a weird look. "Like you?" He sighs. That's when Rhea gasps.

"Mom why are you holding Damon's hand?" I let go of Damon's hand and looked at her. "Damon is my friend Rhea." She scoffs. "Sure, friend," she says and gives Damon a dirty look. "Look here mister my mom loves my dad so you need to back off, I know you want something else with her but she will never be with you." I gasp. "Rhea Marie Jones!" I exclaim. She looks my way. "What?" "You need to apologize to Damon." She scoffs. "No I won't." "Rhea..." She shakes her head. Oh God hard headed like her father.

"It's alright Emma," Damon says with a soft smile. "Look Rhea, Im your mom's friend, that's it." She scoffs. "I know how this all works, my mom is a beautiful woman and guys just want to be her friend but they end up wanting to be with her so you're not the exception." I gasp. How in the world does she know all this. "Rhea!" That's when the door bell rings.

"I'm pretty sure that's the pizza, so I need money," she says as she rolls her eyes. "I have money in my purse." She nods and gets the money. Her and Ben get pizza and take it back to the room. "You want to eat?" I ask Damon and he shakes his head. "I'm good thank you." I nod. "I'm sorry for Rhea." He laughs. "It's ok, she just really overprotective with Killian isn't she?" I nod. "She's always loved him even before she knew him." He nods.

"So what were you saying.." He nods. "I was too married." I gasp. "Yeah my Elena, my love, she was the most amazing woman that I had ever met." I smile. "Long story short I had an incident when where I was overly jealous of her partner, and we had a bad outing." I sigh. "I'm sorry." He nods. "Yeah she said she was tired of my distrust because that wasn't the first time." I sigh.

"So I get it but I know Killian loves you and Lacy she's your best friend." I nod. "Thanks Damon." I smile. "And now you have a baby to look forward to." I smile and rub my belly. "Thanks again Damon," I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. He smiles and wipes it. "Anything for you Emma." I smile.

Rhea walks back into the kitchen and gives Damon a dirty look. I sigh. "I think I should head on out." I nod then hug him. "What's going on?" I back away from Damon and I look and see Killian. That's when Rhea comes running towards Killian. "Daddy!" She screams and hugs him. "How you doing princess?" She smiles.

"Good but mommy here brought one of those friends  home." I gasp. "Rhea be nice," Killian says and Rhea nods. "Damon." Killian says and Damon nods. "I'm just leaving I came to check up to see how the designs for the show are going." Killian nods. "Goodbye Damon," Killian says and Damon nods. "Goodbye Emma see you later." I nod.

"Thanks again for everything." He smiles then walks away. Rhea then walks away. "Why was Damon here?" Killian asks a little annoyed. "He came to check on the designs." He nods then starts to walk towards our room. I follow him and I hug him from behind. Thats when he groans and backs away. "Did I hurt you?" He shakes his head. "No it's ok Emma."

I then grab his arm and noticed he had some marks on it like he had blood drawn out or something. "Killian, are you hiding something from me?" He shakes his head. "No of course not." I nod. "I just need to take a shower love," he says and I smile. "Can I join you?" He smiles. "Even though I would love it, I'm just taking a quick one, and besides Lacy is coming to pick up Ben." I gave her a weird look.

"How'd you know?" That's when the door bell rings. He smiles and kisses me then goes inside the bathroom. Why doesn't he just tell me that he's been spending time with Lacy. I sigh and then remembered what Damon said. I love him and besides we have a baby that will need for his or her parents to be together and in love.