Home At Last

3 days later

Today I'm finally being released which means I can finally go home. Leía was released yesterday and Killian took her home so she could rest but of course she wanted to come with Killian to pick me up. It seemed like nothing happened to my little princess. She's strong and the doctors were marveled at the fact that she's acting like nothing had happened.

The only bad thing to all this is that Lacy hasn't woken up yet. Her husband and Ben have been at her side which makes me feel more relaxed and less guilty to leave the hospital.

But the only condition I have in order to be released is that I have to rest. I can't put any pressure on my leg for a good week and of course let my body rest due to the other gunshot wound. Well that's the only thing I will promise to do even though it will be hard.

Killian and the kids come to pick me up and we quickly made our way to our home. We arrived to the house and I smile. Killian gets out to unbuckle Rhea as the twins unbuckle their own seat belts. I just took in this very moment, it may seem insignificant to others but to me this was amazing. I have suffered so much and knowing that all my family is with me and we all came home means a lot to me.

The kids run into the house then Killian comes and picks me up. I smile as I look deep into his eyes. "What is it love?" I smile. "Happy to be back home with you and our kids." He smiles and leans in to kiss me. The door to the house was left open and as soon as I walked in I saw a banner that said "welcome home mommy."

Killian sat me on the couch and I started to cry. "Oh my loves," I said with tears in my eyes. They all came and hugged me. I looked up at Killian and he was smiling super big. Then Rhea stood up and smiled at Killian. "So can we have the picnic now?" Leía shushes Rhea and Rhea covers her mouth. I lift up my eyebrow. "Rhea it was supposed to be a surprise," Liam said with an annoyed look on his face.

Killian laughed. "What Surprise?" "Well love the kids and I prepared lunch, and since we knew you couldn't go out we decided to surprise you with an indoor picnic." I smiled. "Everyone helped." I smiled even more. "Im sorry I ruined the surprise," Rhea said looking down. I hugged her with my good arm and smiled.

"You didn't ruin anything." She looks up and smiles. "Well kids you all know what your jobs are, go bring everything to set up the picnic here in the living room," Killian says and the kids ran off. I sat on the couch and watched all of them run around brining stuff to the living room then moving all the furniture to the side.

Killian sits down next to me and leans against me. I usually do this with him but when he puts his head on my chest man it drives me crazy. He looks up at me and smiles. "You like your surprise?" I look down and smile. "I love it." I lean down and kiss him.

"Well this is one surprise, tonight I have a better one in store for you." I lift my eyebrow. "Is that so?" He nods. "You will enjoy it trust me." I couldn't help but blush. "But wait I'm not sure we will be able to do anything, I'm all wrapped up in bandages and covered in bruises, won't that kill the mood?" He smiles.

"Don't worry love I already planned ahead for that, I will be very gentle with you," he says as he starts to kiss my neck. "Or not," he says with a big smirk on his face as he looks up at me. I shake my head. "Well I'll be looking forward to it." He smiles then goes up and kisses me.

We continue to kiss then we hear groaning and a cheer. We back away and laugh. Liam and Leía were both groaning in disgust and Rhea was smiling and clapping like crazy. "Daddy stop kissing mommy and help set the picnic blanket," Liam says in an annoyed tone.

"Very well then my boy," Killian says then gives me one last kiss and goes to help Liam. They all start to set everything down in the living room and then Rhea comes and covers my eyes. "You can't look mommy," she says and I laugh. "Ok sweetie," I say and she giggles. "I know you're going to love it mommy." I smile. "I'm sure I will."