Finding A Way Back Home

It's been 5 months since we've been stuck on this bloody island. I did accept Kida's offer but it's been horrible. I've tried my best to be on her good side, but since technically we are married even though it's not legal there's stuff she wants to do that I obviously refuse to do.

On the bright side, I've managed to have Regina and Tink working as my servants, but in reality they're trying to learn everything about the island so we can escape. Although it's taking longer than I expected.

There I am in my so called office, for the king and his servants, trying to come up with a plan to get off the island. "Damn it Regina, Tink we must find a way to get off the island." They both nod. "We've tried Killian, but there's no way." Regina says and Tink gasps. "There is one way," she says. Regina and I stood up. "Which way?" "Well it seems that there is a ship, well a boat of some sort that is hidden somewhere on the island." I gasp.

"But the only way to maybe get more info about is to ask Kida." I sigh. "And how the hell am I supposed to get that info out of her?" Tink gives me a face. Regina chuckles. "No way in hell is he doing that." I sigh. "No there has to be another way, I am not sleeping with her, can't you see the reason why I'm here is because my wife thought I was sleeping with your sister, so I'm not going to do that."

She sighs. "I know Killian, but maybe she will be more giving if you do that, you know she's been wanting to get in your pants, and I mean you're sort of married to her." I sigh. "That marriage doesn't count Im still married to Emma and I'm getting home to her." She nods. "Then this is the way to do that, we've done our part now it's time to do yours." I scoff.

"I am not sleeping with her and that's final!" I scream. She sighs. "Then get used to living here because we aren't going anywhere because there is no other way to leave this bloody island." Tink says then storms out of the office.

I slammed my fists on the table and then threw some things across the room. Regina sighs. "Look you don't have to do it, Killian." I nod. "I know but I don't want to stay here..." She nods. "I need to get back home, I miss Emma, my kids, I have to get back home Regina!" I scream and she nods.

"Killian it's been a while since we've been here, don't you think there's a reason why this happened?" I sat down and gave her a weird look. "What do you mean?" She smiles. "I mean, what if the universe wants something else for you and Emma?" I shook my head.

"What?" "Maybe she thinks you're dead, and maybe the universe is giving us a new chance and her a chance to be with someone else." I stayed quiet. "Regina..." She then caresses my face. I pull her hand away. "Regina, I love my wife and I will get back to her." She chuckles.

"Killian we are never going back, why can't you just accept that maybe you and I are meant to be together, we can love each other here and live out our days. We are friends, you said if Emma wasn't here you would be with me and now she isn't so what's the problem?"

"Regina, I said I would have been with you if I wouldn't have met Emma, I met her and I'm not going to be with anybody else." She scoffs. "If so then why did you go with Ruby?" I sigh. "I never slept with her." She chuckles. "But you kissed her." I sighed. "So if you were able to do that, they why can't you do that with me I mean we've kissed before." I stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry Regina." She scoffs. "I love you Killian, I will always be here for you." I sigh. "Well if you love me then help me get off this damn island." She sighs. "If you want to leave then you know what you have to do." She says and walks out of the room. I scoff.

I get out of my chair and walked back to my room. I walked back and forth thinking of a plan to get that info out of Kida. That's when I come up with a plan. Not a plan that I would like but I'm pretty sure that I would be able to get that information out of her.

Time passes by and it's night time. I had decorated the room to give it a bit of a romantic vibe, I was going to get her drunk and get the info out of her. Kida walks in through the door and gives me a shocked look. "Killian, what is this?" I give her a smirk.

"You see back where I used to live if we want someone to know that we love them we show them by doing these things." She gives me a smirk. "So I assume you love me?" I go and grab two cups and filled them with a type of alcohol that they drink here.

I give her a cup and smile. "What we do is drink and drink and drink, talk then do some you know enjoyable activities." She smiles and drinks the whole cup. "I like the sound of that, would you care to serve me some more?" I smile. "It would be my pleasure," I say as I served her more alcohol.

20 minutes passed by and Kida had drank two jugs of alcohol, while I had drank a single cup. I needed to at least be a little tipsy for what I was going to do next.

"It seems that back in your world, or wherever you come from, they have odd ways of showing interest or love towards a woman." I lift my eyebrow. "Really and how is it here?" She chuckles as she starts to caress my chest.

"You see here men show off in a battle and they prove themselves worthy enough to be with a woman." I nod. "Interesting." She nods. Her hand goes inside my shirt making me a bit nervous. She laughs. "Nervous are we?" I chuckle. "Of course not." She smiles.

"And also traveling, proving that he can survive out there alone." Finally I was getting somewhere. "Oh so one could travel out of the island?" She nods. "Yes, there's a boat that's hidden on the island, men that are worthy can travel out seas, but since we've had to hide the fact that we are here I had to banish that." I gasp.

"I see." She smiles. "Although, I love this way." She says then pushes me on to the bed and smiles. "And let me guess, the next part of this show of affection is us two you know." My eyes shot open. "Yeah.." Shen then kisses me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed her back.

She goes and sits on top of me. I smile. "So where is this boat?" She smiles and leans down and kisses my neck. "In a cave, behind the water fall in the abandoned part of the island." I smiled. She gets up and gives me a weird look.

"Why are you interested?" I start to get nervous. "No I was just wondering maybe I can take you on a joy ride one day." She then smiles and continues to kiss me. "I want to be yours Killian." She whispers in my ear and I start to panic.

I cant do this, I can't. She starts to caress me everywhere and I felt uncomfortable. "Make me yours!" She screams and I turn her arounds so I was on top. She takes off my shirt and starts to run her fingers through my chest hair. "You are so damn attractive," she says and I smile nervously.

I lean down and start to kiss her. As I was kissing her all I could picture was myself kissing Emma. I need Emma, I want her back and if this is the only way to do it then I must do it. We continued to kiss and all of sudden she passes out. I sighed in relief.

Finally the damn alcohol and those other herbs I threw in there did their job. I get off from her and stood there trying to relax. I was both proud and mad at myself. I went and tried to my best to remove her clothes without her waking up. I covered her with a blanket and walked out. I had to do that so she can think that we actually did it.

I walk to my office and I see Regina and Tink there. I gasp when I see them in there. Tink smiles. "Well I guess you got something since you're almost naked." I scoff. "Shut it Tink." I go and sit down. Regina hands me a shirt and I put it on.

"So did you get any information?" I smiled. "Yes I found out the where the boat is." They both smiled. "You did?" They both asked with smiles on their faces. I nod. "Well let's get to it." I nod and we gathered up some things to locate our boat and get the hell off this island.