Reception Time

After an hour and half of taking pictures, we make our way to the reception space. As we are on our way I could see that it was decorated beautifully. There were tables around the dance floor, beautiful flowers as center pieces on the tables and lights inside of jars hanging from the trees. I loved it. Once we got there we all got in line because our MC was going to announce all of us in.

After the bridal party was announced, it was our turn. "Ready?" Killian said as he grabbed my hand. "Ready." I said and smiled. "Now presenting our newlyweds Mr. and Mrs. Emma and Killian Jones." We walk in and make our way towards the dance floor and everyone was cheering and clapping and laughing and whistling.

"Now everyone we will now witness Emma and Killian's first dance as a married couple." I smiled and Killian held me close and we started to dance, our first dance as a married couple. After a few minutes of dancing we go and sit down. It was now time to eat. Everyone sat down and were quickly served. I was anxious and happy that I could not eat.

"I knew you were going to be nervous so I just bought you some fries for tonight so you could at least have that in your stomach." Killian said as he brings out a bag of fries. I smiled. "We aren't at FA for you to be getting me stuff." "No but you are now my wife so I could do it whenever I want." I blushed and smiled. I leaned close to him and I kissed him.

After 45 minutes of everyone just eating and socializing, it was time for games. I know how unsophisticated it is to have games at a wedding but here in Hawaii it's a tradition to have games at a wedding so I thought that was extra special. They started to games, like one that I loved was where the couples got separated and were put into circles. In the middle the women and on the outside the men.

One of them had to walk clockwise and the other counterclockwise and they started the music and once the music stopped they had to find their partner, I laughed so hard with that game. I could seriously see all of our guests enjoying it. Then we finished the rest of the games games and it was our turn where each had to hold a shoe from each other and one person is going to ask us questions. So we go towards the center of the dance floor and we sit down on a chair facing our backs towards each and holding each other's shoes.

"Ok, here we go, here's the first question." The MC says.

"Who said I love you first?"

At the same time Killian and I lifted his shoe. Everyone laughed.

"Who's the worst driver?"

Right away we both lifted my shoe into the air and everyone laughed.

"Who's the best cook?"

We both lifted his shoe into the air and everyone laughed and clapped.

"Who was the one to ask the other on a first date?"

We both lifted his shoe in the air. I was laughing so much.

"Ok who takes the longest to get ready?"

We both put each other's shoe in the air. Everyone started to laugh and cheer.

"Ok, who's the most stubborn?"

Right away I put my shoe up and so did he. Everyone laughed. I couldn't help but laugh as well. We continued with a lot more questions and we got to the last two. "Ok last two." The MC says.

"Who is always right?"

I put my shoe up and so did Killian. Everyone clapped and laughed.

"And finally who do you love the most in the entire world?"

We each put each other's shoe in the air. Everyone clapped and cheered. We finished the game and it was time to dance. I was really tired so I sat down and I was just admiring the scenery. I was holding on to Killian's hand and he smiled at me. "Enjoying this love?" I nod. "Its better than I imagined." He smiled and then we kissed.