Unbelievable

I'm still upset at Emma but I was going to make it up to her tonight when everyone's asleep, I was thinking of taking her out to a midnight picnic and talk about us. Going on this boat ride with Regina felt good and I got to take my mind away from what happened today.

We began to fish and we started talking about stuff that happened when we were kids and that made me happy. Hours passed by and I was happy I felt more relaxed especially since Regina was with me. And now I was excited and pumped up to take Emma out on that picnic.

Night time fell and we rowed back to the house and I didn't see Emma anywhere. My mother comes up to me and says that she wants to talk to me but I was feeling irritated that I couldn't find Emma, so I totally ignored my mother. I just felt like something was off. "Son please I need to talk to you." My mother says trying to grab my attention. "Not now mother." I say and I run inside the house and ran up stairs.

I walked into the room and I don't see any of her things, her suit case is gone. Where the hell did she go? I walk around the room and then I see a letter and a note on the bed. "Killian." It said on the envelope. I started to read the note.

"Mr. Jones, I'm so sorry for making you feel like crap, I realized something you were right, there is no room for love in my heart or in my life because I am this heartless person and you deserve someone better like Regina. She loves you so much and she will value you more than me, I tried but I can't change the way I am. We can't be together, it just can't happen.

Anyways going back to Regina, Killian she seriously loves you, she does and you don't see it. Stop being so blind. The reason why I left was because I am scared, I love you so much but you're right, when I'm in my element I change and you don't deserve someone like that. Even though you annoy me half of the time with your seductive and flirtatious gestures.

I love you and love also means sacrifice and making sure you have the best life you deserve. So please promise me you'll be happy with Regina. I'm sorry for everything. I gave you a recommendation letter so you wouldn't have to see me ever again. I'm pretty sure with that letter you will get a better job, a job you deserve and not be my intern.

I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye, please don't look for me. It was fun to pretend to be your fiancée for these past few days, I love your family, you are indeed blessed Mr Jones. I will be sending you your pay check for the rest of the week. So enjoy your stay with your family. With Love, Emma your heartless boss."

My blood begins to boil. How can she do this me? That's when Regina walks in. "Where's Emma?" I stayed quiet and that's when my parents walk in. "She had an emergency that's why she left." My mother says. I was furious and confused then Regina grabs the letter from my hands. "Killian, what is this recommendation letter?" I then yank it from her hands.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She then takes the note Emma wrote to me from my hand and starts to read it. "Give it back Regina, you have no right to read it." I yell. She begins to read it and gasps. "This was all fake, you guys are not engaged and now she left you because she is actually in love with you Killian?" I sigh.

My mother takes the note and begins to read it. I put my hands on my head and I turn around frustrated as can be. "Son, how could you do this to us? You guys were never together." I scoff. "Look mom please I have to go back to get her, I love this woman with all my heart and now that I know she loves me too, I will fight for her." She scoffs.

"Son, please you are to stay here and be with someone who truly loves you like Regina, just like Emma said." She says. I stayed quiet and Regina looks away. "Son she left you and you are her intern and she even said it that she will never value you." I scoff. I take the note away from my mother's hand. "I'm sorry mother but I am a grown man, I can make my own decisions and I am going after that woman."

I start to pack up my suitcase and Regina walks up to me. "Killian, please stay here with us." "You mean with you?" I say. She stays quiet. I half smile. "Regina you should have told me that you loved me before I would have loved to have been with you but I am in love with that freaking woman, she drives me crazy, I just, I love her and I need to get her back, I'm sorry." I say and sigh.

Regina nods. "I understand I hope you're happy with her and just know that I will always be here for you." I close my suitcase and I hug her and I kiss her on the forehead. "You are the best Regina, and I hope you find happiness." I wipe the tear that fell from her eye and I kiss her forehead one more time. She then hugs me. "Good luck Killian." I smile and nod.

I started to run off and I heard someone scream something at me. It was my father. "You go and get her my boy." I smiled and drove off to the airport. As soon as I get to the airport I try to book a flight. "I'm sorry it seems that all flights to Cali are booked but there is one but till 1 pm tomorrow." The person at the check in says. I scoff.

"Is there one in any city no matter where in Cali, can you please check again." I ask the lady. She smiles. "There is one that leaves at 3 am." She says. I smile. "Awesome, I'll take it." She nods. I booked that flight and thought that maybe I could drive or catch another flight when I arrived there.

I sit down and I had the letter and the note in my pocket. Why Emma, why must she torment me like this. I know she's scared but ahh. I'm just happy to know that she truly loves me. I sat there and just started to remember the good times we had here in Hawaii.

Hours passed by. "Now boarding flight 347 to Santa Barbara, California in loading area 4." I run and board the plane. I quickly sat down and all I could think about was how stupid I was for treating Emma like that. She deserves love and comprehension not tantrums from me.