Together Forever

I open my eyes and I am greeted by a ray of sunshine hitting my face. I tried to move but groaned because of my gunshot wound on my shoulder. I look down and I see Killian's arm around my waist. I slowly moved his arm and sat up. I leaned against the back board of the bed and I kept looking at Killian.

My did he look more handsome than ever, seeing him sleep so soundly made me smile. I sat there and remembered all the things that we did the night before and boy did my smile get bigger. He sure wasn't playing about me loving the surprise, and let me say that he was amazing and not gentle at all. I hear him groan and that's when he opens his eyes.

"Morning Handsome," I say caressing his face. He smiles then gasps and sits up. "Why are you up, are you ok, do you need your pain meds.." I put my hand on his lips. "Killian I'm ok, I just woke up, I don't need to take my meds just yet." He sighs and nods. "I'm sorry love, I.." I caress his cheek. "Its ok love," I say and gave him a soft kiss. I lean back and he smiles.

"Did you like last night's surprise?" I laugh. "Of course I did." He smiles. "You wanna do a round two, right now," he says as he starts to kiss my neck. That's when we hear screaming and running around. "Rhea come back here!" I overhear Brennan scream. I laugh. "Its a miracle your parents didn't hear us last night," I say and he nods. "I wanted them to leave but they insisted on staying, and anyways I wasn't going to cancel my surprise because they decided to stay." I laugh.

"In that case, lets go before they start to think wrong." Killian laughs. "Don't mind them, they are very occupied with our kids." I laugh. "Come on Killian, we must help.." He shakes his head. "No what you are going to do is rest, I will be in charge of everything." I scoff. "Yes Mrs. Jones, you are still under my care." I smile. "Ok now lets freshen up and make our way to the kitchen?" I smile.

We change and freshen ourselves up and made our way to kitchen. I was in Killian's arms and he placed me on the couch. "Morning mommy," the kids say as they come and give me a big hug. My did I love my kids big hugs. I see Brennan making pancakes and my mother in law making eggs and bacon.

"Good morning you two, did you have fun last night?" I give Killian a glare and he laughs. "Oh yes," Killian says and I nudge him. I turn red and hid my face. "You heard us?" Brennan nods. "Hey its ok just next time make sure everyone, I mean everyone is asleep." I turn more red and Killian was laughing. "Hey we usually have just kids here and not adults." I elbow Killian. "Love the kids can hear us."

He nods and laughs. "Oh yeah I forgot." I shake my head and laugh. Then Killian gets up and helps serve pancakes to the kids. He then brings a tray to me. I start to eat them and my were they good. "Wow Brennan these pancakes are good." He smiles. "They are my specialty." I smile. "Mommy and daddy make good pancakes too," Rhea innocently says as she takes a bite of pancakes. I cover my face.

Brennan lifts his eyebrow. "Oh really Rhea?" She nods. "How so?" She shrugs. "Its not the pancakes that we know grandpa," Liam says and I gasp. "Liam Jones!" He laughs. "What? We know it means kissing mom." I gasp. "Killian Jones look at what your son is saying." Killian laughs. "That's right my boy thats what it truly means." "Killian!" He laughs.

"Hey hey Liam is growing up, he will know about that sooner or later," Brennan says and I shake my head. "Not my little boy," I say as I continued to eat. My mother in law laughs. "That's what I said about Killian, and well.." I laugh. "Liam, the only reason why I kiss your mom in front of you guys is so that all of you know how much I love her." Liam nods. "Yes daddy but its sometimes gross." He laughs along with Brennan.

"I will remind you when you're older if you think kissing is gross." I shake my head. My did I love these wonderful morning gatherings. I look at everyone eating and I was sure blessed with an amazing family. I look at Leia and she's a beautiful girl, I know she will do great things.