A Christmas Surprise, Part 2

I wake up and I have a huge headache. I look down and I'm shirtless. I look over at my side and I see someone laying there. I smile expecting to see my beautiful wife and I gasp at who I see laying next to me. No, Ruby. Oh my gosh, what the hell did I do last night. She groans and turns around. I laid back down and covered my face with both hands.

I can't believe that I did this again. I cheated on my wife with Ruby. I sat up and sighed. Well I didn't actually cheat on Emma, we just kissed and I knocked out unless we did something that I don't remember. Ruby starts to open her eyes then sits up. "Good morning Killian." She says all groggy as reaches for my lips and I back away.

"What's wrong Killian?" "Ruby, why.." She looks down. "I thought you loved me Killian." I sigh. "Ruby you knew that I am trying to save my marriage with Emma and this is not helping." She nods. "Im sorry, I just thought... you know since we umm.." She says with a smirk. I sigh. "Ruby what did we do?" She shakes her head. "Nothing."

I sigh. "I was dumb to fall for you, I was just so surprised when you kissed me." I gave her a baffled look. I thought she kissed me first. "Ruby I'm sorry but I can't do this, whatever happened between us was a mistake." She nods.

I get up and went to take a shower. After I take a shower I come out and Ruby is sitting at the dinning table. "Killian, I apologize for what happened last night even though it was amazing," she says and I shake my head. "What exactly did we do Ruby?" She smirks. "Don't worry about that now but I have a surprise for you."

I gave her a weird look. "I bought you a ticket for tonight in another airline so you can go home." She said as she handed me the ticket. I gasp. "After all I said and did to you, you give me this Ruby?" She nods. "I love you Killian and I want you to be with your family." I couldn't help but feel guilty.

I hug her. "Thanks Ruby." She nods then walks away. Then throws me a shirt. "I bought you this, so wear it tonight when you go see your love." She says and I look at it and smile. "Thanks." She nods. "See you later, Jones." She says and walks out the door with a smile on her face.

Time passes by and I make my way to the airport and I am at a coffee shop. I look over the magazines and skimmed through them. That's when I see something that left me speechless. I see a picture of Ruby and I kissing from the window of my apartment. "One more strike and this might be it between Killian and Emma." The headlines say.

I put the magazine back and I go to reach my phone and that's when I noticed I didn't have it with me. Damn. I needed to call Emma and let her know that I'm on my way and that this is not what it looks like. Man, did I screw up big time. Oh I was such a dirt bag. No this can't be happening.

Emma's POV
Its our Christmas Eve party and I'm sad as can be. I've been calling Killian non stop and nothing. No I can't lose hope, he can still arrive at any moment, I mean there is a blizzard in New York Im pretty sure he's stuck there. The party starts and we are all having an awesome time.

It was finally time to exchange gifts. Everyone was going around opening gifts and having a grand time. The twins had more gifts than any of us, that only warmed my heart. Time passes by and Killian is no where to be found. I have the gift in my hands and I sigh. Well it's a gift that not only he will love but the rest of the family will love as well. I can share it with the family then with him.

I stood up and smiled. "Ok so since Killian isn't here I had a gift that I was going to give to him but it's for all of us to enjoy." Everyone sat there baffled. "I'm..." That's when Leía turns the TV on.

"Man do we have some juicy news for you all." We heard the TV host of the gossip show say. We all quickly turned to the tv. "Boy did we catch our very own Killian Jones doing some naughty naughty things again." We all gasp. They show a picture of him and Ruby kissing against the window at his apartment. My heart dropped. "I guess his company Party ended in the bedroom."

Lacy turns off the tv and we all just stood there not knowing what to say. I honestly felt like crying. Killian did it to me once again. That's when someone walks through the door and to our surprise it's Killian. "My love I can explain." He says and we all stood there quietly.

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve Everyone❤️ Hope everyone is having an awesome time with their loved ones! I love each and every one of you. Thank you so much for reading my stories, you guys rock! Take care you guys, hope you all have a happy holiday and an awesome New Year❤️