Confrontation

I am in shock at who I see the standing at the door. "Hi," I hear the little girl say. I kneel down and smiled at her. She has blonde hair like Emma's and blue eyes like mine. Could this possibly be my daughter? But no how if I was away. I shook my head and sighed. I can't come to any conclusions before I talk to Emma.

"Hey there little one, is your daddy home?" She sighs. "I..." She says and that's when I see a hand grab her arm. "Hey what did I tell you about opening the door to strangers little one," I hear the man say. The little girl pouts and runs back inside.

The man walks up to me and I gasp. It was the man that was with Emma in the video Peter showed me. "Oh my gosh, Killian?" He asks and I chuckle. "And you are?" He smiles. "Jesse, Emma's Fiancee." I gasp. I grab him by the collar and slammed him against the wall. He scoffs. "What the hell man?"

"You were in alliance with Peter and Gold weren't you?" He gives me a baffled look. "What are you talking about?" I scoff. "Ruby, everyone they were in on it, so of course you went and took my wife you filthy bastard." He gave me a weird look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I scoff and let go of him. "You worked for Peter, didn't you?" He nods as he fixes his collar. "Then you were in on it." He shakes his head. "I wasn't in on anything dude, we saw your dead body in the plane....." he says and then his eyes shot open. I laugh.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know, I saw the video of when they showed you and Emma that I was in the plane and you were there to comfort her." He sighs. "Could you blame me?" I sigh. "Dude she thought you were dead, you were gone, so of course I fell in love with her." I clench my teeth.

"She's my wife man, she cannot marry you." He nods. "Yeah but you died, so I'm with her now." I scoff. "Can I go inside and talk to her?" He shakes his head. I scoff. "Why not?" "She's not here." I scoff. "Where is she?" He stays quiet. "Very well I will go inside and wait for her in there."

He puts his arm on the door. "I'm sorry this is my family's home I can't let you in there." I scoff. "The little girl, is she your daughter?" He nods. My heart breaks. "Emma had a daughter with you?" He nods. "What's her name?" "Rhea Marie." I smile. "That's a beautiful name." He nods.

"Are you sure?" He gives me a baffled look and scoffs. "Why would I lie?" I nod. "Fine I'm sorry, where's Emma and my kids?" He sighs. "I'm sorry Killian I can't tell you." I scoff. "Legally she is still my wife, I have the right to know where my wife and kids are at?" He shakes his head. "Where the hell are my Liam, my Leia, and my wife?" He stays quiet. I go and hit him right on his mouth. He scoffs. "What the hell?"

"You don't know what I've been through Jesse, I spent years trying to get back to my home, to be back with my wife and kids. I've been tortured, I've nearly died, but I made it back and I will not leave this place until I see my loves." He tries to hit me back but I dodge his punch. He chuckles.

"Emma doesn't love you anymore, you cheated on her, and I was there to heal her broken heart." I scoff. "By getting into bed with her? You took advantage of her vulnerability, you pig." He scoffs.  "Well I showed her how it truly is to be in love and Rhea is proof." I sigh. My heart continued to break. I can't believe she had a baby with Jesse, but I mean I can't blame her.

"Look that's why I'm back, to make it up to her, I love Emma, Jesse." He scoffs. "If you really love her then let her go, she's already suffered enough." I scoff. "Never." He scoffs. "Damn it Killian you need to leave." I shake my head. "No you need to leave, I love Emma." "I said go!" He screams. "I won't." He sighs. "Well there's no point in waiting for her like I said she's not here." I nod.

"Then I will wait." He scoffs. "Can you at least tell me where they are, please you're a father like me, I need to know where my kids are at." He sighs. "They're at the doctor." I gasp. "Are they ok?" He nods. "They went to get their physical." I sigh in relief. "How about we let Emma decide, who she wants?" I stayed quiet. "You can wait for her inside." I nod.

He opens the door and escorts me inside. That's when Rhea walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey no hugging strangers." Jesse says and Rhea pouts. "I'm sorry," she says as Jesse pulls her away. "Hey don't say that to her, I am no stranger." He scoffs. I kneel down at Rhea and give her a smile. "So what's your name little one?" She smiles. "My name is Rhea Marie." I smile. "That's a beautiful name." She smiles.

"You want to see my toys?" I nod. "Of course little one." She smiles and runs away. She is a sweet heart, I love her, too bad I'm not her father. I guess Regina was right, Emma moved on and had a daughter with another man. Rhea comes running back and she hands me a drawing. "So who did you draw there?" She smiles. "Well that's Leia, Liam, Aunty Lacy, Ben, Mommy, Daddy, and me."

That broke my heart. She loves her dad, I can't come back and mess everything up, it's not fair for her. "So you love your daddy?" She nods. I can't do it, I can't come back. I mean they've moved on and clearly they don't miss me. I give Rhea back her drawing and she runs back to her room. "So how are Leia and Liam?" He smiles. "They're great." I nod.

"So I guess you took on the role as step-dad huh?" He nods. "Do they like you?" He nods. "I'm sorry Killian." I scoff. "No you're not." He sighs. "Look I'm sorry that Peter did this to you, but I had no idea he faked your death and tortured you but I made a life with Emma." I scoff. That's when I hear something fall.

I tried to run to see if Rhea is ok but Jesse pushed me back. "She's my daughter, I can look after her." I nod. He walks away and leaves me in the living room. I look over the pictures and I see one with all of them in it. I picked up the frame and just stared at it. They all looked happy, even Emma. I sigh. I do love her but if she's already made a life with him who am I to take that away from her. I mean I do deserve to feel this way, I cheated on her.

I sighed and put the frame down. Jesse walks back into the living room. "Everything ok?" He nods. "Yeah Rhea is ok." I nod. "I do love Emma, with all of my heart, promise me you will love her." He nods. "So this means you won't be coming back?" I chuckle.

"Of course I'm coming back, I have kids but I don't want to mess up Rhea's life even more, she's little she doesn't deserve to be caught in-between all this mess." He nods. I walk to the door and sighed. I open the door and that's when Rhea comes up to me.

"You're leaving?" I sigh. "Yes I'm leaving." She sighs. "How old are you little one?" "Almost four or four I think," she says and I smile. "Bye now," I say and she waves goodbye. I closed the door and walked down the street. I get to the Main Street and I get a cab.

I get to the hotel and opened the door. As I walked in I let out all my tears. Regina walks up to me and sighs. "I was right, wasn't I?" I nod. "Oh my dear Killian," she says and hugs me. I hug her tightly and continued to cry. "It's ok Killian, Im here." I nod. I let go of her and sat down on the bed.

I was so heartbroken that I didn't want to do anything. "Hey I'm going to go get something to eat, you wanna come?" Regina asks and I shake my head. "No I just want to be alone." She nods. "I'll bring you something." I nod. She walks away and leaves me alone in the room. I laid down and let more and more tears roll down my face.

I can't believe I lost my Emma, after so much hard work, and sacrifice, I lost her. I lost the love of my life....