Gone Forever?

We all stood there as we see Killian dead on the bed. There was silence that consumed the room. Not a single sound or breath could be heard. Our family has been destroyed. The strong tower of our home is gone. The one that always believed in us and made us better people is gone.

I looked at Leía, Liam and Rhea and they all had a look of death on their faces. There was no emotion, the only thing was the trail of tears that went from their eyes down to their necks. I sighed and rubbed my belly. "I think it's time we say goodbye." Rhea shook her head. "I can't say bye to my dad, I just can't." I sigh.

She then smiles. "I still remember that one time daddy took me to Disneyland and didn't take Leía and Liam because they had misbehaved." I couldn't help but smile. Leía and Liam nod. "You wanna know whats my favorite memory?" Leía says with tears in her eyes.

"It was one time when daddy had taught me to ride the bike but I had fallen so many times that I was scared to get back up but daddy kept insisting and pushing me to get back up." I smiled. "Yeah he never stopped believing in me and after I got the hang of it, he bought me ice cream." I smiled. "Liam do you have a favorite memory of dad?" Rhea asks. He nods.

"When he took me out to my first baseball game." I smile. "God I was so excited, it felt so awesome to be hanging out with dad because it was just us two, the men of the house." I smiled and looked at Killian. I then went and sat down next to him. "Mom what's yours?" Rhea asks. I smile. "God I have so many but my favorite is the first time I saw him."

The kids gave me a smile. "That's when you fell for him huh mom?" Rhea asks and I smile. Then I start to cry. "This isn't fair, he was supposed to be with us forever." Then the kids went and hugged me. "We will get through this mom," Liam says and I hug him tighter. We all hugged each other and continued to cry.

That's when we hear a knock. It was Damon. "Emma the paramedics say they have to take Killian." I sigh. The paramedics come in with a gurney. I couldn't stop crying. They went and placed Killian on the gurney then they covered him with a blanket. I ran to his side and grabbed his hand. "No no no I can't do this," I say and Damon holds on to me.

"No Damon I can't let him go." That's when the paramedics start to wheel him away and that's when I let go of his hand and it falls. My heart broke and that's when Damon hugs me. I cry into his chest. "No Damon, I can't live without him." He hugs me tight and he caresses my head. Minutes pass by and let him go.

"Gideon is outside with Lacy, I think you have to let them know who they are to each other." I wipe my tears and sigh. "You're right." I walk out and I see Gideon sitting down in the dinning room table while Lacy was with Ben and Belle in the living room. I smiled. I walk up to Gideon and he was in shock. "Emma I'm so..." I smile. "It's ok but how about you go and meet your mother?" He nods.

"Where is she?" I point to the living room. He gasps. "What?" I nod. He looks at the picture and at Lacy. He smiles. "My gosh it is her." I smile. "Come on," I say and he nods. I walk up to Lacy and she sighs. "Emma I'm so sorry." I nod. "Never mind that right now, Lacy I would like you to meet Gideon." She nods. "Hello there," she says and I smile.

"Lacy, Gideon is the son you lost when you were 19." She gives me a weird look. "What?" I nod. That's when Ben comes up to us. "Mom this is my brother?" Lacy is standing there with her mouth open. She walks up to Gideon and inspects his face.

"I'm your mother?" He nods then shows her the picture and she gasps. "Oh my," she says and hugs him. I take a step back and let them have their moment. I then see them talking and they go sit down. I smiled, at least my best friend is happy.

I walked back to Rhea's room and all three of them along with Damon were in there. I smile at Damon and he nods. "So where did they take Killian?" Then Damon whispers to me everything and I nod. "Thanks." He nods. I look back at my kids and I sigh. My poor babies.

Damon and I walk out and he half smiles at me. "You know you can count on me for anything right?" I smile. "Yes thank you Damon." That's when his phone goes off. He answers it and his face goes pale. "What?" He raises his hand. He continued to listen and then he hangs up.

"Who was that?" He smiles. "Emma..."