Not An Update💕

That episode though!!!!!! I actually loved it, even though people were saying it was boring. To me it felt like it was like an episode from season 1, I don't know that's what I felt..

O M G the scene where Hook tells Emma that he didn't abandon her through the shell "phone" left me😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤ especially when he said I Love you❤❤❤❤❤😭

Oh my.... ok anyways.... let's start haha!!

The scene with Charming and Emma😩❤ Im just happy he didn't like curse Hook out, he was just like well that's a lot to process so that's good! Can't let the bromance die!

Ariel and Jasmine were amazing!! 💕💕💕💕 I love them so much! And finally they were able to save Agrabah. I felt so bad for Ariel though, she legit thought that it was Eric but it wasn't! Stupid Jafar! And that TLK between Aladdin and Jasmine❤

Liam 2 and Killian! Aww they never have more time to bond but they are adorable together!

I love how Killian didn't give a damn about anyone, he was all like I need to get back to my love ASAP and y'all better help me or else haha hmmm I wonder if something like that is going to happen in my story🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉

Regina telling Charming that he needs to go to sleep so Snow can have the girls night out was hilarious!

DRUNK SNOW!!! Oh my!!! Those scenes were hilarious!!!! I died! They were priceless!!! I loved them! And Emma all embarrassed! Then when she tattled on the Vikings and Regina was all like do you ever not tattle😂😂!!! Loved it!!

Omg another scene that had me dying was the scene where Aladdin is trying to get information from Killian about what Jasmine thinks of him!!!!😂😂😂 Killian was all annoyed! Haha! Loved it!

It honestly Well for me on a personal note, it annoyed me that Regina kept pushing Emma to like open up. Like do you want to cry or throw something, just do it. I mean I get why she did it but ahhh.

Ok Emma opening up to the bartender I was skeptical but then when it was freaking Gideon I was pissed as hell but what threw me off was the fact that he wants Emma to help him. Makes me believe that he wants to do good but I don't know if I can trust him!!

"Son of a Fish!" I died when Ariel said that!!!😂😂😂💔👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 hahaha!!!!

Ok Emma took it way too far to pack up all of Hooks things, like Girl come on!!!! You went to underworld to save him and now you're giving up just like that.... hmmm I shouldn't even say anything, if I was in her shoes I probably would have done the same thing😅😅😅😩

What got me a bit upset was that no one really defended Killian, like no one thought that it wasn't like him to just run away, I honestly thought Henry would be the one to do that but he was just listening to music the whole damn time, like seriously? But whatevs!

Oh but when Emma heard Killian through the shell phone oh my heart stopped! Just like I said earlier it left me😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤ so beautiful, at least I'm happy to know that she knows Killian didn't abandoned her!

Ok but the promo for next week looks really good!!! I am super excited!!! Ahhhh!!! Can't wait!!! So comment below what you thought of the episode😊 and don't worry my loves, I will post the next chapter real soon💕💕💕