In Reality, I'm to Blame

I wake up and I'm in a room that I don't recognize. That's when I felt someone's arm go around my waist. I guess I'm back with Emma in a different room. That's when I felt kisses on my back. Curiously they felt odd, I wondered why? I turn around and I see Regina. I gasp.

"What's wrong Killian?" "What are you doing here?" She chuckles. "Killian, I'm your wife." I gasp. "What?" She nods. "Yes we've been together since we were kids and have been married for 18 years." I gasp. "What?" She nods. I quickly got off the bed and ran out the room.

That's when I see kids running around. "Dad really you're not wearing a shirt?" I hear a young boy say. "Dad?" He chuckles. "You tired there dad?" That's when Regina walks up to us. "Daniel, go get ready." He nods. "Oh and by the way Daniela is making breakfast," Daniel says as he walks away. "Daniela?" She nods.

"Killian we have three kids, our twins Daniel and Daniela and our little one, Millie," she says and that's when I see a little girl that looks exactly like me walking towards me. "Daddy!" She screams and jumps into my arms. I was so confused. This can't be real? Where's Emma? Where are my twins, my Leía and Liam? And my Rhea?

I put Millie down and she runs away. "Tell you what instead of standing there, you're going to be late for your job at University." I gave her a weird look. "What?" He nods. "Yes you work at the university, you're a Biology professor." I gasp. "What?" She laughs. "You sure are confused today, aren't you?" I stood there completely baffled.

"Maybe you should take a sick day." I was still confused as can be. "The university is close to this fashion avenue institute in case if you want to know." I gasp. "Thank you," I say and ran back into the room and changed. I went and ran towards the door. "Dad?" I over hear someone say. I guess it was Daniela who had called out to me. She then throws me the keys. "Have a good day dad." I nod.

I pressed the button of the alarm and I hear the car alarm go off. I got in and drove to the institute. I parked and I walked inside. It was just as I remembered it. That's when I hear someone's loud voice. Emma. I walked towards the center of workshops and I see her.

Why the hell am I married to Regina and not Emma? That's when I see Lacy walking behind her. I ran up to her and kissed her. She gasps and slaps me. "Who the hell are you?" "I'm your husband." She starts to laugh and in a matter of seconds everyone else starts to laugh. Lacy then comes up to me. "Well he is good looking and he kissed you maybe he is," she says and continues to laugh.

"You see whatever your name is, I don't have a husband, I never got married and never will." I sigh. "It's the truth, I married you Emma Swan." She gasps. "How the hell do you my name?" Lacy chuckles. "It's obvious Emma, he's just a fan of your work you are a world famous fashion designer, who doesn't know about you." She nods.

"Tell you what can you please leave, I actually have no time for this nonsense." I scoff. "Why won't you believe me my love?" Lacy gasps. "Uh oh, you are in trouble mister," she says as she shakes her head. Everyone was quiet and in shock. "Everyone get back to work!" Emma screams and everyone leaves. "Look here just because you're handsome I won't call security." I sigh.

"Emma please you're my wife, we have three kids and one on the way." She looked down at her belly and chuckles. "Does this body looked like it's been through child labor?" I sigh. "Exactly, please leave mister." I sigh. "Then how do I know that when you first got here you did a presentation that promoted you and Lacy." They both gasp.

"Or that you and Lacy have been friends since you were kids." "Or that Lacy lost a baby before all of this." They both gasp. "Who are you?" Emma screams at me. "I already told you." She chuckles. "Someone paid you to mess with me huh?" I sigh. "No..." She chuckles. "Whoever paid this man to mess with me is going to pay!" She screams and you could hear it echo. "You need to leave," she says and I nod.

"Fine but answer me this." She nods. "Are you happy?" She scoffs. "Of course I am, what kind of questions is that?" I sigh. "Are you Emma Swan, happy?" She chuckles. "Yes I am the heartless boss who will spend the rest of her life alone. That's who the real Emma Swan is and that's who I had planned to be and here I am." My heart broke.

"Very well then miss Swan, I am sorry for bugging you." She stood there a bit baffled. I then made my way outside. I got in my car and I was completely heartbroken. Did I wake up from a dream where I was married to Emma but in reality I'm married to Regina? I was confused but heartbroken. That's when I felt a tug in my heart and I got out of the car.

I fell to the ground and I was having trouble breathing. I look up and I see Emma. "Sir what's your name, I'm sorry for treating you..." I smile. "Emma..." I slowly say and drifted away. That's when I open my eyes and I sat up. I looked around the room and I was in a hospital room. I take out the tube and gagged.

That's when Leía and Liam came and hugged me. "Dad, you're awake!" I sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness kids." I knew I couldn't have married Regina. "Emma where's Emma?" That's when I see my parents. "She's gone son, she isn't who she said she was." I hear my mom say. "What?" She nods.

"She kept all of us out of the loop about your cancer so I drove her away and told her to leave you." I gasp. "I was the one that hid the secret from her and begged her not to tell you all." They all gasp. "You guys drove her away and knowing she's pregnant and she could possibly lose it." They all gasp. I started  to disconnect all the wires and I got up.

That's when I felt a tug in my heart. I didn't care and I pushed everyone away. "I need to find Emma." I opened the door and I see Damon. "Killian..." he says then I fall but he catches me. He then comes and takes me back to the bed. "Killian you can't leave." I sigh. "I need to find Emma, I need to find my love." He nods.

"Let me go look for her, I'm sure she didn't get that far, she had left about 3 hours ago." I nod. "Thanks Damon." He nods. "Can I take Liam with me?" I look at Liam and he nods. Leía then comes and sits at my side as the nurses connect everything back in it's place.

"I am so disappointed in all of you, Emma has been nothing but loyal to this family and you all treated her like crap." My parents sighed and Leía looked down. "If I lost my baby boy, I will blame you mom." She gasps. I leaned back and I was just thinking of Emma. Maybe I was the one that has brought Emma pain. In my dream she was happy without me, maybe I was the cause, I guess I am to blame.