Finally Free?

I can't anymore. I have to get the bloody hell off of this island. I'm freaking pissed that Regina and Tink went on this rogue mission to get information about the location of the ship and plane. But we have come to an agreement and have come up with a plan to get to either the plane or the ship. We were aiming more for the plane since Tink knows how to fly it.

My shoulder is all healed which means I'm strong and I can help execute this plan. We start to gather up supplies to take and we make our way to the compound. I was honestly excited yet nervous. I want to get back home to hug my wife and kids.

I look over at Tink and she seemed a bit nervous. "Tink you ok?" She looks up a bit startled. "Oh me...yeah...I'm..Fine....." I gave her a weird look. That's when we bump into someone and I gasp at who I see standing there. "Ruby what are you doing here?" I look at her and she's all bruised up. "Gold...my father..." Tink goes and hugs her.

"Damn it Ruby why didnt you call me?" She sighs. "Didn't want to risk being caught." She caresses her head and continues to hug her. I gave Ruby and Tink a weird look. Regina is standing more baffled than me. "So you two were in contact with each other?" They both nod.

"Why do you think you guys escaped so easily and Tink found you guys?" Ruby says and I stood there still baffled. "Killian Im sorry for everything I did but when I found my sister here on the island I knew I had to right my wrongs, that's why I still pretended to be on their side to help you guys," she says then sighs.

"Killian, Regina please forgive me." I nod and smiled. "It's ok but what did you say about your dad and Gold?" "Well I was preparing the plane for when you guys arrived but my dad and Gold caught me. It was horrible." Tink sighs. "Im sorry I may have compromised and ruined our escape," she says and starts to cry. I go and hug her.

"It's ok." I say and she buries her face in my neck. She looks up and sighs. "I lost the baby." We all gasp. "Yeah, they kicked me and hurt me. They killed my baby." She says and my heart broke.

"How could they do that?" Tink says trying to comfort Ruby. I start to pace around the spot where we were at. This doesn't make sense. They wouldn't hurt Ruby like that. Unless it was a trap. I went and grabbed Regina and pulled out my gun. I pointed it at Tink and Ruby. "You guys are lying, you guys set us up."

They put their arms in the air. "Killian please Im not lying." I gave Ruby a dirty look. "If you were really on our side you would have saved Aaron and not let Thomas basically perish." She sighs then starts to cry. "The day I found Tink was the day they killed Aaron. I didn't know, I had actually told Tink that I needed to go back to check on him but it was too late." I scoff then start to cry.

"How can I trust you two?" Tink gets up. "Killian please, Ruby is telling you the truth, we hate our father for what he's doing. Trust us." Regina is in shock. "What do you think Regina?" I ask. She chuckles. "Shoot them, Im pretty sure they're in on it." They both gasp. "We want to get out of here, why do you think we are working together," Tink says and Regina scoffs.

"Well if Killian kills me then it doesn't hurt to tell him what we saw in that office huh Regina?" She says and Regina turned pale. "What the hell is she talking about?" I ask Regina and she gets nervous. That's when we hear a branch snap. I turned around and Tink shot the man in an instant. We all gasp and she sighs.

"See let's continue arguing once we are on that plane." She says and we all nod. We make it to the fence and quickly made our way in. "It's way too quiet, they must be on to us," Tink whispers. We get to the airplane hanger and sure enough they were all there. "Welcome home," Gold says and gives the cue for his men to attack us.

Tink and Ruby are fighting the men off. So I guess they were telling the truth. I grabbed Ruby and made my way to the airplane. I pushed Regina on to the plane and started to fight the men that were trying to get on the plane. I get so caught up with fighting off the men that I didn't notice Gold had gone inside and grabbed Regina.

I point my gun at him as he pointed a dagger to her neck. "Now she will pay for the death of my daughter." He says and Regina is crying. "Kill Him Killian." She screams and I nod. I put my finger on the trigger and it starts to shake. That's when he starts to stab Regina and I hear her scream. I pulled the trigger in an instant and shot him on the head. I gasp. Regina ran and hugged me.

I caressed her head as she was sobbing on my shoulder. "Shhhh it's ok Regina." She nods. I'm still in shock myself and that's when  I come to my senses and analyze the scene. I push Regina into the plane. I look around and I see Tink making her way here. She hands me a gun and I start shooting all of the men. She makes her way inside the plane and I wait for Ruby.

The men are finally defeated and Ruby makes her way to me. She smiles and I smile at her. That's when I see two bullets go through her. I gasp. "NO!" I scream and I look back and I see that Peter had shot her. "Why?" He snarls. "She was weak." Im crying like crazy. I look back and Tink is in tears. He then points at me with his gun.

"Well I guess it's time for you to go Jones, you were an awesome man, you were like a son to me too and now that you're going to die you will never get to meet your...." And that's when two bullets hit him in the head. I gasp. I look down and it was Ruby. Tink and I run to her side. I start to pick her up and she stops me.

"Killian, Im sorry for everything. I didn't mean to hurt you and separate you from Emma. She's an amazing woman and I could tell you love her so much." I half smile. "Shh don't talk let's get you on the plane." She laughs. "Sis I love you." Tink hugs her. "I hope you get back to Emma I'm sure you will be thrilled to find out she's..." Then she closes her eyes and let's out her last breath.

Tink is screaming like crazy. That's when we see men come at us and I grabbed Tink and ran into the plane. She runs to the cockpit and we take off. We feel the bullets hit the plane as we ascend the sky. I'm sitting down and I was just contemplating on everything that happened today. Ruby didn't deserve to die like that.

But what did she mean about Emma? And Peter, what did he mean about me not meeting them? Who are them? That's when Regina sits next to me. "You ok?" I look up and nod. "Yeah I'm just happy that we are finally going home." She nods. "There's something else bothering you I just know it." I smiled then sighed.

"Yeah Ruby said something that I will be thrilled that Emma is something I don't know..." She turns pale and coughs. "Do you know what she meant?" She shakes her head. "Who knows." I sigh. That's when the plane starts to shake. We walk up to cockpit and Tink is trying her best to control the plane.

"Strap yourselves in we are going down!" She screams. The plane is going down and next thing you know I wake up and the plane is in pieces. I look around and Regina and Tink are gone. I gasp. I look around and I don't recognize anything from my surroundings. I continue to walk and that's when a woman dressed in rags appears in front of me and points her spear at me.

I gave her a weird look. "Who are you?" She gives me a smirk. "Kida, and you are now my prisoner." She says then hits me on the head and my whole world turns dark.