Ahhhh *Dead*🔥😏

The title says it all you guys.....

I mean did y'all see that kitchen scene I mean hot damn!!! I shrieked and fangirled so hard I got in trouble by my dad!

You guys that scene was so domestic, I died! Emma wanted to do Killian on that table but freaking snow had to come and interrupt them!! Ahhhh! Ok ahh before I continue fangirling let's talk about the rest of the episode even though it's irrelevant when you're a CS fan but it was good, I liked the episode!

Ok so the whole story with Zelena I gotta say I was really touched! I get it why she wanted to prove herself she wanted to be welcome with the heroes but she wasn't so I was so happy when Emma at the end said she was a part of them😭❤️ you could tell she has a big heart!

This totally reminded me of you know what OUAT is about telling the other side of the story, that not everyone is evil, some are made to be evil, and that everyone deserves a second chance!!!😭😭

Ok gotta say I was really pissed with Regina, saying to Zelena that it's better if she left to Oz. Zelena was so heartbroken it hurt but I'm happy she ended up not staying in Oz hence she used the heart to destroy her magic which I was so happy that she did because it destroyed the Dark fairy crystals.

Another scene that broke me was when she told Regina that she's the only person she has left😭😭😭

Ok when Belle finds out that the BF has Gideon's heart made me cry! She was like I knew he wasn't evil!! Ahhhh!

I feel bad for Henry, he's trying his best to help but his author powers are being dumb! Ahhh! Poor Hen Hen!

Ok as for Charming and Snow. At first I liked the fact that they were bickering about venues because it was cute and Emma and Killian were so confused! But at the end we found out why. Charming wants Emma to enjoy her wedding and not be worried about no battle, no BF, just for her to enjoy her day with Killian😭😭❤️❤️❤️ freaking Daddy Charming Feels!!!😭😭❤️❤️

Ok so I wonder what was the secret that the BF said Blue knew?!!!🤔🤔🤔 hmm...

Ok now back to the more interesting scenes!!😏😏

That freaking Kitchen Scene!!! I mean damn we ain't gonna call it Tacos anymore we are calling it Pancakes!!!😏😏🥞🥞🥞🥞
That scene was So HOTTTT!! I mean Damn!!! I'm still like hyperventilating!!!

I mean the way he came and hugged her from behind (I might just write something like that😉)
And he says that something smells delicious but it's not the pancakes but it's her🔥 and then how she says she's so happy then bam they continue to kiss and he sits on the table and Emma is like the hell with the pancakes and is all up on him.

Boy y'all know they were going to do it on that table if Snow hadn't interrupt them! What made it funny is that snow is like "Am I interrupting?" Emma's like "no," and Hook "yes!"😂😂😂priceless and then Hook just walks away all annoyed haha!

But what made me cry after was that Snow had a whole binder filled with wedding stuff, she wanted to be there for this milestone in Emma's life since she missed the others😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ I was legit in tears!!!!

Ok but I loved the scene at Granny's! No wonder Emma and hook were all flirty like that, they didn't finish what they started! Damn I so need a scene of them waking up in bed together *Faints* hehe!

Ok but you guys the promo for the musical episode though! I can't wait!!! Super excited, whoever is excited comment a "🙋🏽" on here hehe😊😊

One last thing omg did y'all see Killian is suit😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥 damn he be looking Fine!!!! Ahhh!!!

Ok I'm done hehe! Comment what you guys thought of the episode, you know I always love to see your comments😊❤️