Scared

I was really annoyed at the fact that Neal had kissed me. I was so looking forward to this date with Killian and now I feel like Neal ruined my mood. I want to tell Killian but I don't know how he would react. Hours pass by and I'm on my way to the restaurant to meet Killian for our sushi date.

I walk in and I see him standing there handsome as ever. I walk up to table and he greets me with a kiss. I quickly back away and I sit down. He gave me a baffled look and sat down. I quickly grabbed the menu and started to read it. I didn't want to lose Killian, I barely confessed my feelings for him and now I might lose him.

"Emma are you ok?" I put the menu down and nod. That's when the waiter comes to our table. "Welcome to the tiki sushi bar, what will you have to drink?" I wasn't really in the mood for anything. "I'll have a water." I said. "Make that two." Killian says. He nods. "Will be back with those drinks." We nod as he walked away.

"Love?" He says as he reaches for my hands. We interlocked our hands and he was caressing my hand with his fingers. I smiled. "Emma, do you not want to be with me?" My eyes shot open. "What?" He sighed. "I know we declared our love to each other today but it seems that you're un happy." I sighed and let go of his hand. "It's not that Killian, it's just.." And that's when the waiter comes and places our drinks in front of us. We proceeded to order and just sat there awkwardly.

I hated the fact that I felt like I was ruining our date. Minutes passed by and the food came. We tried to talk but it was a bit awkward. I honestly hated myself but if I'm going to be with Killian, I need to start to trust him and tell him everything. "Killian the reason why I've been like this is because Neal kissed me." He gasps. "He what?" I nod. "Yeah after you left he kissed me and I mean even though I didn't kiss him back I feel bad."

"Why?" I sigh. "Because I felt like I'm starting to ruin what we have and then you won't love me." "Hey, hey I will always love you Emma and don't worry I will make Neal pay for kissing the love of my life." I smile. "So you're not mad at me?" He shakes his head. "No I appreciate the fact that you told me." I smiled.

"But you're not off the hook that easily miss Swan." He said with a smirk. "Oh really?" I said as I lifted my eyebrow. "After this why don't we go back to my place?" I shake my head. "So what I will be punished there?" He eats a sushi roll and nods. I shake my head and laugh. We continued to eat and had a great time. After that we made our way to Killian's house.

We walked in and my was I in awe. "Wow love your place is amazing." He smiles. "Yeah, it reminds me of home." I laugh. "Well your home is big." I say and laugh. I sit on the arm rest of the couch. He continues to laugh then he walks up to me. I look at his eyes and I could tell what he wanted to do. He leans against me and starts to caress my face. Then we fall down on the couch.

He looks down at me and is scanning my face. "So this is my punishment?" I asked Killian. He smiles. "It is." He leans down and kisses me. We kiss with such passion that it's honestly leaving me speechless. "So now you believe that I love you Emma?" Killian says in between breaths. I nod as I caress his back. He starts to kiss my neck and caress my whole body, boy was I going crazy.

I start to take off my clothes and Killian stops me. I gave him a baffled look. "Don't you want to do this Killian?" He smiles. "I do trust me I do I want to make love to you but I want it to be special Emma just for you." I couldn't help but smile. "You would do that for me?" He nods. "I love you Emma and I want your first time to be special." I smile.

He helps put my clothes back on and kisses me on the forehead. "Never doubt my love for Emma, our lives won't be easy but it will be worth it." I smile. "I love you too Killian, I always will." He smiles and we just sat there staring at each other as our foreheads touched.