A New Opportunity

3 years later

It's been three years since I had my little ones and came back from the dead. It hasn't been easy and if it wasn't for Killian I don't know where I would be. Having twins is a handful and especially when they're three years old. Leía is such a quiet little girl and Liam is a wrecking ball, they are total opposites. I loved them dearly.

I was so preoccupied with my twins I decided to give up my position as Vice President and went back to being head of design. It was too much stress and I wanted to spend more time with my little ones. I didn't want anyone raising them besides Killian and I.

Today was a very busy day. The usual, having to check the designs for the next months issue, preparing things for runways, it was always hectic but I loved it. Luckily I will be able to rest because my in laws are here visiting and they offered to take care of the twins. My were they a blessing.

Killian and I finished our day and went home. We get there and the house is awfully quiet. I start to worry. I go over to the dinning table and I see a note. "Emma, Killian, we decided to go out with the kids we will be back in the night time." I smiled. Killian gave me a weird look.

"It's all good your parents took the kids out." He smiles. "So we are alone?" I nod. "Feels weird huh?" He gives me a smirk. I laugh. "Oh no Killian, I am really tired." He pouts. "Come on love, its been a while since we've been together without getting interrupted." I shake my head.

"Killian, aren't you tired, how about we sleep?" He chuckles. "I would rather sleep after we you know." I roll my eyes. "No Killian Jones." I say and laughed. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and carried me up to our room. He threw me on the bed and I laughed. "What did I say mister Jones?" He smiled. "Your eyes told me another thing." I lift my eyebrow. "Sure they did."

He chuckles. He starts to caress my face with his nose and that was something that drives me crazy. "Stop it Killian." I playfully say. He laughs then starts planting little kisses on my neck. He gives me a smirk and I shake my head. I get up and start to walk away. He stood there at the foot of the bed and I run up to him, we hug and I fall on top of him. He smiles as we held hands.

"You're right it has been a while and I have been missing your body." Killian smiles. "You're something else Mrs Jones." I smile. He takes off my shirt and I take his shirt off. He then flips me over and lays on top of me and we start to kiss passionately. I just love the way he makes me feel, each time we are together it's just amazing. He takes the rest of my clothes off and starts to kiss my chest then my stomach then down my legs. My did that feel amazing.

He then takes the rest of his clothes off and we are having an amazing moment just us two. I then sat on top of him and he smiles. "You ready mister Jones?" He smiles. "You bet." I start to caress his chest and that's when his phone goes off. "Are you kidding me?" I say. He shakes his head and laughs. "Answer it Killian." He nods and grabs the phone.

He gives me a weird look. "It's from New York."  I gasp. "Answer it!" He nods and answers. "Yes this is Killian." Killian says. I could a hear the voice but couldn't tell what that person was saying. Killian looked shocked but happy. Minutes passed by and he finally hung up.

I got off of him and sat next to him. "Who was it Killian?" He sits up and chuckles. "That was Peter the one who I used to work with back when I was in New York." I gasp. "He's dying." I gasp. "Oh my God." He nods. "Since he's dying he called me to see if I can take over." I gave Killian a weird look.

"It's been years since you've been there." He nods. "Well apparently he put me down to inherit his company when he dies." I gasp. "What?" Killian nods. "I didn't think he would actually do it." I stayed quiet. "Yeah he didn't have any family and he saw me like a son and he would say that if he died he would give me the company but I thought he was just messing around." I nod.

"Did you accept?" He shakes his head. "We need to talk about this first." I sigh. "What's there to talk about?" He gives me a weird look. "What do you mean?" "You can't just deny that man's last wish, accept the position Killian." He sighs. "But we would have to move to New York, you can't leave California." I sigh. "Well you can go and come back or we can go and visit you." He shakes his head. "I don't know."

"Come on how can I not let you do something that will boost your career up through the roof." He smiles. "But I can't be without my love and my twins." I smile and kiss him. "Call him and tell him that you accept." He smiles and calls Peter back.

I wasn't too thrilled that he was given that position. I mean I'm not upset about the fact that he has a higher position than me but the fact that he was to go to New York. He hangs up and smiles. "So on Thursday I have a meeting with him." I smile. "So you will be leaving in two days?" He nods then climbs on top of me.

"Which means we have to make up for the time that we will not be together." I laugh. "Oh yeah use that as an excuse." He laughs. He leans down and we start to kiss. He backs away and smiles. "We will make this work my love and I will make you proud."  I nod. "You already make me proud but yes we will make it work."

We continued to kiss and he starts to kiss my neck. I caress his neck and back but I couldn't concentrate on him. I kept looking at the ceiling and my mind wandered off. I didn't want him to leave me. I've been dealing with a lot and knowing that he won't be at my side scares me. What if I can't be a good mother to the twins without Killian at my side.

What if he leaves me because he found a prettier woman than me in New York. Time passes by and all these different scenarios continued to flood my mind. I was so caught up with those stupid scenarios that I hadn't noticed that Killian was already asleep with his head on top of my chest. I couldn't help but smile. He was an amazing man, he wouldn't do that to me.

I kiss his forehead and he smiles and hugs me tighter. I should be more trusting of him. He deserves this, he deserves for his career to boost up, after all I was a bit ambitious with my career. I caress his back and sighed. He deserves this and together we will make this work.