Wondering

Earlier that same day

Today is a big day for me because tonight I will be deciding whether or not I accept Jesse. I told him that during our dinner tonight I will be telling him my answer. Since I don't have any work today and I have to take the twins to the doctor I will have some time to think about my decision.

So there I am picking out the clothes that Liam and Leía are going to wear for the doctor when Rhea comes running into the room crying. "Rhea what's wrong?" "I don't want to stay with Jesse, can I go with you?" I sighed as I knelt down. "My love, you can't go with me, mommy has to take your siblings to the doctor." She pouts.

I sigh. "Well if you want to get a shot then you can come." Her eyes shot open and she shakes her head. "No I don't want another owie like that." I smiled. "Ok then." She then hugs my leg. "Sweetie you will be fine, you and Jesse are going to have fun, I promise." She nods. I kiss her on her forehead and she walks away. I sigh.

That's one of the things that keeping me indecisive, the fact that Rhea doesn't like him and the fact that I don't want to give up on being a Jones. It's hard but I have to make a decision. I call the twins in and they changed. I walked out and made my way to the kitchen. I see Jesse there cooking some pancakes.

I smiled. "Cooking Rhea's favorite?" He nods. "Maybe this will make her like me more." I smile. I walk up to him a give him a kiss. "I'm sure she will love them." He smiles. "Thank you for watching Rhea today while I take the twins for their check up." He smiles. "Of course, I would do anything for you." I smile. He puts his spatula down and grabs me from my waist.

"What I'm more eager is to spend tonight with you." I laugh. "So I'm assuming you want something else for Dinner?" He gives me a smirk and I laugh. "Oh God Jesse, I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet." He nods. "You will be, after dinner, you'll want me." I laugh. "Ok lover boy." He smiles.

That's when Rhea walks over to the dinning table and sits down. Jesse serves her a plate of pancakes and she starts to eat them. I smiled. "See she likes them." Jesse smiles. I fix the collar from his shirt and I give him a kiss. "Don't worry she will come around." He nods. I look at my watch and gasp, it's getting late.

"Leía, Liam let's go!" I scream and I hear them running. "Ok get your things and let's go," I say and they nod. "See you in a couple of hours," Jesse says to me as he hands me my car keys. I nod. He gives me a kiss and I smile. I go over and give Rhea a kiss on her head.

"Now be good for Jesse ok?" Rhea nods. "If I find out you misbehaved..." She scoffs. "I will get a time out or get spanked." I give her a serious look. "Really you're saying that to me in that tone missy?" She sighs. "I'm eating mommy, bye I love you." I laugh and walked away.

"Have fun with her," I said and Jesse laughs. "Don't worry." We walked out of the house and made our way to the car, which was parked across the street. We were all strapped in ready to go when I get a message on my phone. It was Jesse, he just sent me an I love you message. I smiled.

Maybe I should accept him. I sat there at the wheel and just stared at the street. That's when I see a taxi pull up to the house. A man gets off and he just stands there. The taxi leaves and he continues to just stand there. Why did he look familiar? That's when I see the clock on my car and gasped.

I hit the gas and drove out to the doctors office. I check into the reception and then we went to sit down. The kids were playing with some books as I was on my phone. That's when the man came to my mind, who was he? If I wouldn't know any better I say that man looked a lot like Killian.

I shook my head. No it can't be, he's dead. I sighed. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't marry Jesse or maybe that I should just forget about Killian. "Leía and Liam Jones," I over hear the nurse say. We get up and made our way inside. They start to do all the routine check up before the escorted us to an exam room.

Once we were in they handed me two gowns so they could change into them. I helped them get into the gowns and sat them on the examining table. I sat back on the chair and stared at them. Maybe I'm not meant to be with someone else because my soul is still linked with Killian's?

Yes even though I don't like to be alone, I wouldn't want to cheat on Killian. I didn't know what to do. I want to accept Jesse but I just can't let go of Killian. I sighed. That's when the image of the man in front of my house comes to my mind again. Maybe it was Killian? Maybe he survived and he came back home.

I took out my phone to call Jesse and that's when the doctor walked in. "Good morning Mrs. Jones," he says as he shakes my hand. I nod. "Morning." He nods. "Well let's check to see how big and strong these kids are getting." I nod. He starts to check them and my mind wandered for a bit.

If that man decided to go to my house then it had to be Killian. And if that's the case then my decision is made. I will go back to Killian but if it isn't him then I will marry Jesse. I know it sounds crazy because I know Killian is dead but who knows, maybe this crazy idea is true?

Well it all depends on what that man does, if he's my Killian then I will simply go back to his arms. If he's not and he was just a random man standing in front of my house, then I will be spending the rest of my life alongside Jesse.