Worries

A couple of weeks later

Killian wanted to spend the day with Rhea so she didn't go to school and they went to Disneyland together, even though I wanted to go, I had a lot of things to take care of at the institute. Although I can't help but to feel a bit worried about Killian, ever since that night he hasn't been acting like himself.

And by that I mean physically. I keep asking if he's alright and he always says yes. But today before they left I found a bunch of bloody tissues in our bathrooms trash can. I mean I said I wouldn't worry but I can't help it, if something's wrong with the love of my life I want to know.

I make my way to the institute and walked straight into my office. As soon as I walked in I see Damon sitting there. I gasp. "Oh God, Damon what are you doing here?" He smiles. "Well Emma, Lacy said she had the designer picked and I wanted to see if you were ok." I sit down and lifted my eyebrow.

"You could have called you know that right?" He smirks. "I know." I shake my head. "Well if you want you can check out that portfolio for that particular designer." He lifts his eyebrow. "Trying to get rid of me miss Swan?" I laugh. "Need I remind you it's.." He nods. "Yes Jones." I nod. "Are you ok?" I gave him a baffled look. "What?" "Yeah it seems like something is ailing you." I gave him a baffled look. He then walks over to me.

"Is it your husband?" He whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "He not satisfying you beautiful because if that's the case I know someone who will definitely satisfy you." I chuckle. "First of all Damon, my husband most definitely satisfies me in my ways I know you can't." He laughs. "Is that so?" I nod. "Well why don't you find out for yourself Mrs. Jones?" I roll my eyes and push him away.

That's when I hear a knock. "Emma can I come in?" I over Lacy say from outside the door. "Yes." That's when Lacy and her assistant walk  in. "Oh good Damon you're here, my assistant Phoebe here will be escorting you to go see Rose, the designer who will be working alongside Emma." Damon nods. "Saved by your best friend miss Swan." Damon whispers to my ear.

I chuckle. "Get out Damon." He laughs. "We will be talking later Emma," he says as he walks out the door then closes it. I scoff. "What was that?" I shake my head. "He's just being a flirt." She sighs. "Be careful Emma." I nod. "Don't worry I know what game he's playing." She nods then I sigh. "What's wrong?" I sigh again. "I'm worried about Killian." "Why?"

"I think he might be sick." She gasps. "How so?" "Well I've been noticing he bruises easily and he's been losing weight." She gasps. "And he's been bleeding." She gasps once again. "Yeah but he says he's fine." She nods. "Well he might just be tired, you know his job is stressful like ours." I nod. "I guess you're right I'm worrying over nothing." She nods.

"Now there is something that we need to worry about and that is this fashion show." I nod. "Rose is working on her designs and let me tell you she is doing an awesome job." I nod. "And I'm sure Damon will approve." I nod but in reality I wasn't paying attention to anything she was saying.

"Emma are you listening?" I stayed quiet. "Emma." I jump. "Yeah sorry." She sighs. "Tell you what why don't you go distract yourself, go down to the workshop to work with Rose." I nod. "Yeah your right maybe that will help." She smiles. We both get up and I touch her belly. "How's Belle doing?" Lacy smiles.

"She won't stop moving." I smile. That's when she sighs. "And hey how are things going with your husband, I know losing his parents took a toll on him." She sighs. "I don't know, he hasn't talked to me ever since he left up north for their funeral." I shake my head. "Ben misses him terribly." I nod.

"I'm sorry Lacy." She nods. "But hey at least I have you guys, my son and my baby is healthy, so I can say I'm more than blessed." I smile. "Love you Lacy." She smiles. "Love you too." We walk out of my office and my stomach starts to turn.