Anxious and Frustrated

My heart is racing knowing that my love is alive. Well it's more frustrating at the fact that I can't find him. I've tried calling him but he doesn't answer is so all I'm left to do is contact Ward at Killian's company in New York. If he can't tell me anything then I will go out and go door by door until I find Killian. I left Rhea at day care and decided I should spend the day at the institution. I'm in the workshop going over some of my designs when it hit me.

I could have Lacy help me out and call Ward, I mean she is my best friend. I'm sure she will be thrilled to hear that Killian is alive. I call her but there's no answer. I sat there for a good hour until she finally showed up to the institution. It was miracle I didn't strangle her when she arrived. I grabbed her hand and rushed to her office.

I closed the door, closed the blinds and locked the door. I sat Lacy down on her seat and she gave me a confused look. "Ok Emma what the hell?" I took a deep breath and smiled. Well here goes nothing. "Lacy.." "Emma, what happened?" "Killian is alive." Her eyes shot open and she gasped. "What?!" I nod.

She got up and started to pace around her office. "This can't be, I mean it's not possible. How did you find out?" I smiled. "Ok it's a long story but when I went to take the twins out the doctor Killian came home, he came home!" She nods. "But who told you?" I smiled. "Rhea did." She gives me a soft smile.

"Just because Rhea said he's alive doesn't mean he's alive." I snapped. "Damn it Lacy, I showed her a picture of Killian and she said it was him. How could she have known it was Killian if she has never met him before?" She gasps and nods.

"Wait what about Jesse?" I scoff. "That's another reason why I know Killian is alive." She nods and sits down. "Look before I took the twins over to the doctors I had seen a man with Killian's characteristics standing outside the house." She nods. "Then why didn't you go up to him?" I sigh.

"I only saw the back of him and I was running late so I left." She nods. "Then what happened?" I sigh. "I asked Jesse if a man had come to the house and he said no, so after I talked to Rhea that night and she told me about Killian, I went to confront him." She gasps. "Yeah and he told me that it was Killian who had come to the house." She gasps.

"Yeah we argued and I broke it off." She gasps again. "Hold on a second, so you guys aren't getting married?" I shook my head. "So that explains why you have your wedding ring on." "Yeah Lacy I can't marry him when I know that the love of my life is alive." She nods. "So how are you planning on looking for him?" "Well that's why I'm here I need you..." Then we hear a knock on the door.

I look at her and she gave me a weird look. She goes and opens the door and sighs. "I'm sorry Emma." That's when Jesse walks in through the door. I scoff. "What do you want Jesse?" He walks up to me and tries to grab my hand but I back away. "I want you back Emma, please." I scoff. "I will never be going back with you." He sighs.

"Please Emma, I love you." I sigh. "Please Jesse, I need you to leave." "No Emma.." "Leave!" I scream. He sighs. He looks at me then my hand. "So you put your wedding ring back on?" I nod. "Of course, I gave your ring back and put the one that truly belongs on my finger." He scoffs. "I'm sorry Jesse, you know how much I love Killian."

"But you love me too, come on love let's start a new life together." I scoff and pushed him out of the office and slammed the door. Lacy was sitting down and give her a heartbroken look. "You did this?" She sighs. "Look Emma hear me out, I didn't know this had happened, I thought you guys had a small fight so I thought bringing him you guys could make up." I shake my head. "Lacy!" I say in a scolding manner.

"Sorry Emma, hey maybe Killian isn't alive and maybe Rhea and Jesse are lying, maybe this is like a test." I scoff. "Seriously Lacy?" She nods. "My own daughter would never lie to me." She sighs. "I'm sorry Emma, I just don't want you to get your hopes up." I sigh. "Please Lacy I need you to believe me." She nods. "Ok Emma I do." I smile. "Really?" "Yes I do and I will help you to find Killian." I smile and hug her.

"Thanks Lacy, I knew I could always count on you." She smiles. "So are you going to tell the twins that their father is alive?" I sigh. "Not yet." She nods. "Ok so what do we do now?" I smile. "We call Ward then go from there." She smiles and nods.

Jesse's POV
Damn it! No matter what I do I can't get Emma to come back to me. I thought Lacy would be able to help but she can't, all that's left is for Regina to make sure Killian is far from here. I take out my phone and call her.

"What do you want Jesse?"

"Regina, I tried to get Emma to come back to me and I couldn't, so you better get your butt and Killian's on a a plane because I'm sure Emma will find out he is in New York."

She scoffs. "Damn it Jesse, I thought your good looks would have charmed her to come back to your arms."

I scoff. "Shut it Regina, so are you already leaving?"

"I on the other hand am smart, we will be leaving soon."

"Ok then, let me know when you do leave so I can try to get Emma back."

"Ok then handsome, I'll leave you to it."

I hung up and put my phone away. I looked back at the institution and smiled. I know how I will get Emma to come back to me, it might be a bit low to do that but I'm sure it will work.

A/N: A shoutout to lula_kw  for helping me write this chapter💕💕 I hope you all enjoyed it and don't worry I will try to update more often. I'm writing the next update as we speak😉😉💕💕 love you all!❤️