A Surprising Visitor

Morning came and I get up, take a shower, get dressed, and once I finished my hair I look at myself in the mirror and I do an intimidating and mean look. The real Emma Swan is back. We get to the Institute and I walk in and boy did I feel at home.

Lacy and I walked up to my office and Neal and Milah get up and were shocked. "We weren't expecting you till Thursday." Milah says. "Yes, well I had to come back Milah now give me my agenda, I need to work on some drawings, I need to get my mind occupied." I said. She gave me a weird looks and hands me my agenda.

She then looks around. "Where's Killian?" She asks. Hearing his name made my heart beat fast. "As of today Mr. Jones will not be working with us so Milah you will be my main intern." Everyone stays quiet, even the other employees. "If you fired him then why is he here?" She asks. Lacy and I gasp. "What?" I say and we both turn around and I see him standing there.

I smile then I give him a straight face. I look down and try to avoid eye contact. I open my agenda. "Mr. Jones I would appreciate if you would please leave, you do not work here, Neal and I have to a lot of work to do, we need to catch up on the designs." I say and I start to walk away. Neal walks next to me and hugs me. "Neal please no touching." I say and he smiles. "Sure whatever you say boss." He says with a smirk.

Killian then goes and grabs me by the arm and takes me to the center of the workshop where everyone I mean everyone could see what we are doing. "Let me go." I scream. "No Emma I love you and these past few days have been amazing." He says and the rest of the employees start to murmur and gasp.

"I'm sorry about that night I was stupid and I love you, and I don't want to be with Regina I want to be with you." I scoff. "You said it Killian I don't have room for love in my heart and when I'm in my element I become this heartless and cold person so why don't you go back to Hawaii with your family, with Regina and be happy. Regina is a wonderful woman please leave, I have work to do here."

"No!" He screams. I scoff. "This will have severe consequences if you don't leave Mr. Jones." I say. He chuckles. "I don't care you already fired me anyways." He replied. Everyone gasped and laughed. "Why can't you accept the fact that you do love me you even said it in the note you left me." He said as he leaned closer to me. I started to get nervous and then I snapped.

"Ok yes!" I screamed. "Yes, ok I am in love with you, I'm crazy about you, I love everything about you but we just can't be together I'm not a woman that a man could easily love, please I'll be happier if I'm left alone." He stood there silently.

"What in the world is going on here?" August screams as he walks out of his office. "Ah the hell with it." Killian says. I'm standing there quietly and Killian leaned in and kisses me. At first I groaned but I quickly gave in and kissed him back. I had never felt someone kiss me like that before, I felt loved. I felt safe for some weird reason and I felt like the pain I had in my heart was slowly going away. I felt his hand caress my back and boy was that driving me crazy.

We then let go and we just stood there staring at each other. "I've been wanting to do that since the first day I met you." He said and winked. I couldn't help but smile and blush. "Emma, Killian in my office, now." August screams. Killian grabs my hand and laughs and off we go to August's office.

We walk into the office and we sit down. "What the hell happened out there?" August says and turns around. "I am in love with Emma, August." Killian says. August laughs. "Yes, I am well aware of that but what the hell, you guys can't be doing those shows of public affection outside, remember we have an institution to uphold." He says.

I'm sitting there quietly. "Emma..." August says. "Yes?.." I reply. "You fell in love with your intern?" He asks. My mind kept saying no, no you didn't but my heart kept saying yes. "Yes I did." I say out loud and I was shocked that those words came out of my mouth. "Hmm, you know that office romances are strictly prohibited but I'll make an exception, I won't fire you two but I will come up with another form of punishment because this, all this is against work ethics, it's so unethical."

We both laughed. "Ahh, ok fine no punishment just because Emma and I are very good colleagues and because you two work good together." He said. We both smiled. "Ok ok get back to work Love Birds." He says. We smile. "Thanks Killian." "For what?" Killian asked. "For making Emma happy, she deserves it." August says. I blush as I grabbed Killian's hand.