The Social

So I have to leave tomorrow and today is the wretched cocktail social Killian was talking about. I didn't want him to go but of course he had to, he was the one who organized well along with Ruby. I'm sitting on the bed as he's getting dressed. I see him fixing his tie and I couldn't help but be super attracted to him.

"What's wrong Emma, you're awfully quiet?" I laugh. "Nothing, just admiring the view." He chuckles. "I bet you are." I laugh and I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. "Do you have to go?" He sighs. "Yes I do love." I pout. He turns around and smiles.

"Boy do I love seeing you in my shirts." I was wearing nothing but Killian's shirt on my body. It's big on me and reaches to my upper thighs and I honestly loved wearing them because they smelled like him. I give him a smirk. "Why don't we continue what we were doing earlier, you know..." He laughs. "Emma..." I kiss him and he smiles. "Mmmm." He says as we are kissing and that's when we hear the doorbell ring.

Killian pulls away and gasps. "That must be Ruby." I scoff. "Mommy, daddy someone's at the door." I overhear Leía scream out. "I'll get it." Killian screams and walks out the room. I sat there annoyed as can be. Damn it Ruby. I fixed my hair and walked out.

"Ruby you look amazing." I overhear Killian say. Ruby blushes. "You look handsome as always." She says and that's when I walk up to them. "He is handsome isn't he?" Ruby nods and stays quiet. Killian looks at me and gasps. "Emma go change." I scoff. "Why I mean Ruby doesn't mind, or do you Ruby?" She shakes her head.

"You're in your home, I would be dressed like that too." She laughs. Killian nods. "Oh you definitely do not dress like that, I would say shorts are more your style." Ruby nods and laughs. I squint my eyes and give them both a dirty look.

"Well time to go, I will see you when I get back my love." He says. I nod as he gives me a kiss. He walks up to kids and gives them a kiss goodbye. That's when Ruby's phone goes off. "This is Ruby." She walks towards the door and is attentively listening to the call. By the look on her face she's not liking what the person is saying. "Ok sir I will do my best, yes bye."

Killian gave her a baffled look. "What's wrong?" She sighs. "The promoter found out that Emma is here and would love if she can join us tonight?" I gasp. "Me?" Ruby nods. "You are a big deal here in the company, you were the Vice President of FA." I smile and nod. "Well Killian what do you say?" Ruby asks. He smiles. "Sure why not?" I sigh. "No I can't go who will I leave the kids with?"

Ruby sighs. "I could call and let the promoter know you won't be able to make it." Killian grabs her phone and puts it on the table. "No, we have a day care at the company I'm pretty sure they won't mind taking care of the twins." I smile at Killian. "You really want me to go?" He smiles. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I smile and give him a kiss.

I glanced over at Ruby and she had a disgust look on her face. "Ok well I will go first so I can let the day care know, see you over there." I nod as he walked out. Ruby grabbed her phone and walked right behind him. I walk over to the kids and smiled. "Mommy is going to get ready to go to work with daddy ok, so no fighting you hear me?" They both nod.

I went to my suitcase and took out a gorgeous black dress. I laid it out and took out some black heels with gold at the tip. I got in the shower and after that I did my hair. I got into my dress and grabbed my clutch purse. I changed Leía and put a nice dress on her and put a black shirt and a nice pair of dark jeans on Liam. I put on my heels grabbed my purse and the keys and quickly grabbed a cab.

We get there and right away someone comes and grabs Liam and Leía. "I will be taking care of them Mrs. Jones." I nod. "Thank you so much." She nods. I kneel down and give a kiss to Liam and Leía on the forehead. "Now you both behave ok, mommy and daddy will be back in a little bit." They both nod. "Love you." "Love you too mommy." They both say and smile. They walk away and I stood there and sighed.