Many Surprises

5 months later

I can't believe it's been 5 months since my babies started college. Even though I don't have the twins here I'm happy knowing that I have Killian and Rhea still at my side. It makes me feel like we are a small happy family. Well I do have another reason to be happy and that's because my best friend, my Lacy is getting one of her hearts desires, she's having a little girl.

Oh she is so excited, which only makes me even more excited. So there we were Lacy and I in my office at the institute already looking at ideas im how to decorate the baby's room. That's what we both did when Ben was born and when Rhea was born, we both decorated each other's rooms so it was only right to continue with that tradition.

"How about making it Disney themed?" She shakes her head. "After the kidnapping, I don't look at Disney the same." I sigh. "I'm sorry, I had forgotten about that." Lacy smiles. "It's ok." We continued to look through ideas when we get a knock on the door. "Yes?" That's when the door opens and it's Skye, my assistant.

"The president of the New York Fashion Institute is here to see you." I gave her a baffled look. "Oh my, how come he never scheduled an appointment?" Skye laughs. "He did, I reminded you this morning, that he was coming in." I laugh. "Right give me 5 minutes, and send him in." She nods and closes the door. Lacy laughs. "I guess the baby has distracted us." I laugh.

"It's better that than the problems we always face in this industry." She nods. 5 minutes pass by and I'm walks the president. "Nice to meet you Mr Salvatore," I say as I extend my hand out and he goes and grabs my hand then kisses it. "Nice to meet you as well, Emma, but please call me Damon," he says then winks at me. I softly laugh then nod. "Very well Damon, please have a seat."

Lacy gives me a look and I knew what she meant. I mean Damon, is very good looking. "Mr Salvatore, I mean Damon, this is Lacy my best friend and partner here at the institute." He shakes her hand and smiles. "Well Damon, how come you didn't meet with August, the president, why come to me?" He lifts his eyebrow and smirks.

"Well I have heard many things of the great Emma Swan..-" "Jones," I say interrupting him. He slightly chuckles then nods. "Yes my apologies, Jones." I nod. "Well as you know, the fashion industry is always changing and evolving, and sadly for us veterans, who were there from the beginning we are being left behind." I nod. "We need to remind the world that its good to remember our roots and that old talents combined with the new can accomplish great things." I nod.

"And what does this have to do with me?" He smirks. "Well I want you to work with my brother and I on a fashion show." I lift my eyebrow. "Is that so?" He laughs. "Yes, I have gathered all the top designers from the famous institutes and we are all getting together to put the show together, but I would like if you could lead that?" I nod.

"This will be a huge event, and this could be the biggest thing in both our careers." I nod. "So where will this be taking place?" "New York, then London." I nod. "Yes we will start the collection in New York, then we will finish it off in London." I nod. "So in the mean time pick your best young designer and work alongside him or her to form the designs." I nod.

"If it's ok, can you over see the designs and production for Hawaii, Sydney, Shanghai, Bangkok, Paris and Milan?" I stayed quiet. "My brother will oversee the others." I nod. "So this is a big event?" He smiles. "It is, it will be a grand event, so can I count on you Mrs Jones?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I shake my head and laugh.

"Well I don't know it is a big event, I..." He then smirks. "I am an awfully good persuader Emma," he says with a bigger smirk than before. I laugh. "You know Mr Salvatore, I am a married woman, flattering will get you nowhere." He laughs. "Well it was a worth the try." I nod.

"Very well Damon, I accept this offer." He smiles. "Great, well I have to go talk to the Hawaiian institute." I smile. "Send my regards to Graham, I have worked with him in many events, you have chosen a good designer Damon." He smiles. "I know," he says and winks at me. I shake my head.

"Well Mrs Jones, it was a pleasure talking to you, I will be sending you more details of the show when I have confirmed everything." I nod. We all shake hands and he walks out. I look back at Lacy and she started to laugh. "Man Damon is a big flirt, if you weren't married to Killian, I know you would have been all over that guy Emma and vice versa." I laugh. "Mr Salvatore is very good looking but no one can replace my Killian." She smiles.

"I still can't believe that you found someone that you truly love Emma." I smile. "I can't either, it surprises me at times." She smiles. "Ok well now how should I pick on the designer who will work alongside me for the show?" She smiles. "Can I be in charge of that, it could be the last big thing I work on before my little Belle comes." I smile. "Belle?" She smiles. "I think that's going to be her name." I smile then caress her belly.

"Ok Lacy sounds good." That's when I gasp and realized I was late for my lunch date with Killian. Lacy laughs. "You're late aren't you?" I smile and nod. "See you later, I'll let you know what I decide to do with the designers." I smile. "Thank you." I grab my stuff and made my way to the house.

As soon as I walked in I see the house decorated with candles. I smile. "Good afternoon, Mrs Jones," I over hear Killian say as he walks into the living room. I smile. "Look at you," I say with a smirk on my face. He smiles. "I thought we could have a little intimate moment for our date, you know since we can't be intimate when Rhea is home." I smile. "I like the the sound of that," I say as I ran up to him and kissed him.

I grabbed his arm really hard that I left a big bruise on it. I gasp and backed away. "Oh my God Killian are you ok?" He nods. "Yes love, it's ok." I shake my head. "No Killian you don't bruise easily." He smiles. "Emma I'm ok, you didn't hurt me." I sigh. He then picks me up and takes me to the room. I sat down on the bed continued to worry about Killian.

Killian then sits down next to me and starts to kiss me. He then pushes me down on my back and starts to kiss my neck. Man I love when he does that. He then takes off my shirt and I take off his. We continued to kiss as I hug him. As I'm hugging him I felt him weird, he felt different. Was it me or did he feel skinnier? He backs away and gives me a weird look.

"Have you been losing weight love?" He shakes his head. "No, why do you ask?" I shake my head. "No reason." He smiles. "Ok then let's get back to more important things." I laugh. "Like what?" He smirks. "Like making love to each other." I smile super big. "I like the sound of that." He laughs then leans down and kisses me.

Maybe I was looking too much into these little things about Killian. I guess I'm always worrying and thinking that something bad is going to happen but I should just let all that worry go and enjoy life. I let all the worry of Killian go and just focused on enjoying this intimate moment with him.