Heart Broken

I'm excited to see Emma, yet a bit nervous. I talked to her yesterday and she didn't seem to happy. I'm guessing her trip to New York didn't go so well because she came back Saturday morning. Well it's Monday and it's a new day, so I decided to get everyone all settled into the conference room so she can have easy day today. She is my best friend and I want her to be happy.

"Thank you everybody for coming to our meeting, now..." That's when everyone gasps as they were watching the TV. I gave them all a weird look. "What are you all staring at?" "Lacy turn around." I turn around. "Rewind it." I say and someone rewinds. "President Killian Jones along with his partner Ruby, were discovered doing something extremely naughty." We all gasp.

That's when they show a picture of them kissing. "Could this be it between Emma and Killian?" I gasp. "Naughty Killian." One of the hosts says. "And it wasn't just a one second kiss, this lasted for a while." I was extremely pissed. No wonder Emma was sad, stupid Ruby. "Emma Swan is one of the most beautiful and successful women out there and if she can't even keep a man at her side, how are we supposed to do it, granted some of us aren't as beautiful as her." I gasp. We were all in shock.

"How is it possible, honestly I thought it would be Emma the one to cheat but Killian?" The other host said. We were all in shock. That's when we hear the door open. The tv quickly turned off and everyone sat up and stayed quiet. It was Emma. "Hey." I nervously said and she gave me a weird look.

She put her stuff down and took out her folder and started the meeting. The meeting continued and everyone was a bit tense and I think Emma felt that. I needed to talk to her during Lunch. "Ok thank you everyone, you are all dismissed." She says and everyone walks out.

"Hey Emma, what happened?" She sighs. "Can we go and take an early lunch I really need to talk." I nod. "Of course." We grab our stuff and we went to our favorite sushi restaurant." We get there and we are seated in our usual table. "Two peach teas?" The waitress asks. We nod. They know us so well here. "So Emma what happened?" She sighs.

Emma's POV
I sigh. I didn't want to tell Lacy everything but I needed my best friend. "Well you know how I went to New York to surprise Killian?" She nods. "Well it went well, he was extremely happy and so were the kids." She smiles. "But during the social Killian defended Ruby and humiliated me." She gasps. "What?" I nod. "Yeah he was saying all these things about her being beautiful and basically praising her. Anyways yeah he had done that when she came over to the house to go with him to the social by the way promoter had invited me and well I ended up going." She nods.

"Ok so fast forward towards the end of the night, he's all praising her and she asks to do a toast to everything that was said and I was like no, I'm not going to do it and she kept insisting and all that. I know she does it to get under my skin. Ok so after the toast in which I had to do I trip accidentally and my drink spills all over her dress." Lacy gasps then laughs. "No way?"

"Two firecracker rolls and a California roll." The waitress says as she places them in front of us then puts ours teas next to our plates. We smiled. Boy they know us so well. "Thank you." Lacy and I say. She nods. "Enjoy." We nod and started to eat. "Ok so what happened next?" I sigh. "Killian scolds me and tells me to apologize to her." Lacy gasps. "Yeah I refused but he demanded again and so I went ahead and did it." Lacy shakes her head.

"I can't believe it." I nod. "He humiliated me and after that I left, I went to get my kids because I had left them at the day care and I came back to Cali." Lacy was chewing and she looked at bit off. "And that's it?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah that's it." She gave me a baffled look. "Nothing else happened?" "Well he left me a voice mail super drunk as can be, saying that he's sorry for what he did, and he feels bad."

Lacy nods. "Emma." She says and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to say." I gave her a weird look. "You want to know why our team was acting weird during the meeting?" I nod. She takes out her phone and then hands it to me. I start to see the video and my heart breaks. There were pictures of Killian and Ruby kissing. Tears started to roll down my face.

I looked up and Lacy was so sad. I gave the phone back and sighed. "The whole team saw that?" She nods. I close my eyes. "How could he do this to me?" She holds tightly on to my hand. "I'm sorry Emma." I hear my phone go off and I see Killian's name on the screen. I got furious and ignored his call.

"Fine he can keep Ruby, but from now on Killian Jones will know who the hell Emma Swan is!" Lacy gasps. "Emma please, think of the kids..." I chuckle. "Oh don't worry he will never be seeing his kids again." She shakes her head. "Emma you don't mean that." I start to cry even more. Lacy gets up and hugs me. "Lacy..." I cry out. She caresses my head as I'm damping her shirt with my tears. "I will always be here for you." I continued to cry and nodded.

Killian's POV
I've been drinking non stop these past few days and I don't want to go anywhere. Ruby has been calling me but I don't answer. I look around the living room and it's a mess. I sit down on the couch and my did I have a headache. I start to move around the pillows and that's when the TV turns on.

"In other news boy do we have a juice scandal for you guys." I scoffed. I honestly hate all these gossip shows. "President Killian Jones along with his partner Ruby, were discovered doing something extremely naughty." I gasp as I heard that sentence. I looked at the TV and I see pictures of Ruby and I kissing. I covered my face. No this couldn't be happening.

"Could this be it between Emma and Killian?" I gasp. "Naughty Killian." One of the hosts says. "And it wasn't just a one second kiss, this kiss lasted for a while." Oh hell no, I am so screwed. "Emma Swan is one of the most beautiful and successful women out there and if she can't even keep a man at her side, how are we supposed to do it, granted some of us aren't as beautiful as her." I gasp. "How is it possible, honestly I thought it would be Emma the one to cheat but Killian?" The other host said.

I was going crazy, now everyone will know and it's just a matter of time before Emma finds out. I take out my phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail. "Emma please my love I am so sorry. Please answer me. It was a mistake what happened. I don't love Ruby at all. I love you. Damn it Emma love please.." I hang up and threw my phone across the living room.

That kiss didn't mean anything, stupid paparazzi. Now I have to fix this mess. My phone rings and I quickly answer. "Emma?" "No sorry it's Ruby." I hear the voice say. I sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean this..." I sigh. "Ruby it's ok, you didn't well we didn't know they were there taking pictures of us." She sighs.

"Ruby do you think you can take over while I'm gone?" "Of course but where are you going and for how long?" I sigh. "To California and for a couple of weeks." She sighs. "Ok, well I'm sorry again hope Emma can forgive you." I sigh and nod. "Bye Ruby." "Bye Killian." She says and I hang up.

I quickly went and packed a suitcase and made my way to the airport. I could care less what social media says about me, that kiss didn't mean anything. I love Emma with all of my heart and I don't care how long it takes for her to forgive me.