Happily In Love

We walk out and walked towards my office and people were applauding and cheering. I was so confused as to why they were doing that. We walk back to my office and we close the door and close the blinds. I sit on my chair and I open my emails and Killian sits there in front of my desk just smiling.

I smile at him. "What's up with all the smiling Killian?" He smiles. "I love you, you know that right?" I blush and I stay quiet and look back at the computer. He sits there all baffled. I look back at him and I laugh. I turn the chair and get up. "And I love you." I say as I walk towards him. I sit on the arm rest of the chair and he leans in closer to me and kisses me. The kiss deepens. We kiss with such passion, it only made me want more of him but of course I was going to tease him.

I start to kiss his neck and I make my way up to his ear. "You want to know something love?" I whisper to him. He had his eyes closed and nodded. I could totally tell he was enjoying what I was doing because I could hear low moans. "Yes love what is love?" I smiled and kissed him by his ear. "You still need to go and pick up my dry cleaning." I say as I laugh and back away.

He chuckles. "Oh you are still a thief of joy, you know that right, we had a thing going." I nodded. "I know, and hey I'm working on it; I can't change everything that I am that quickly." I say as I winked. He smiled super big it only made me blush like crazy. "I love you." He says and he kisses me again. We let go then he gets up and stops at the door. "Be back love." He says. I smile and nod.

He closes the door and he opens it again. He then walks up to me. "Umm didn't you fire me Miss Swan?" I gave him a blank stare and turned red. "Oh yeah, I did." I said. "I don't think it will be appropriate if I go and grab your dry cleaning if I'm not your intern anymore, so why don't we.." He says leaning in close to me trying to kiss me. I give him a small peck and walked back to my chair.

He stood there and pouted. "Ok, you're hired Mister Killian Jones." He chuckles. "No it won't be that easy, tonight me and you, sushi date and if you refuse then I won't be your intern." He says and laughs. I laugh and nod. "Ok it's a date." He smiles. "Ok love then I'll be back in a bit for reals this time." He says. I smile and he then closes the door. I sit back on my chair and continued to read my emails and check my social media posts.

That's when I hear a knock. "Come in." I say. It's Neal. "Yes, what do you need Mr. Cassidy?" I say and never leave my gaze from the computer. He closes the door and locks it. "I thought Killian was fired and we were going to work together?" Neal said. "Mr. Cassidy I would appreciate if you would unlock the door and leave." I say in an annoyed tone. "I know you still love me Emma and I will fight for you." He said and I scoffed. "Fight for what?"

"Neal, I'm not in love with you, I once was but not anymore I am in love with Killian and no one will change it, so if you would please leave I have a lot of work to do." He turns off my computer. "What the heck?" I say and I get up. "What's your problem?" I screamed. "I love you." He says and he kisses me. I push him away in an instant and I slap him. "No, I cried too much over you, I am done with you so if you would please leave my office and get back to work." He nods. "I don't care what you say I will always love you."

He walks out and closes the door. I sit back down and my head is spinning. I don't care about what he says. That's when I remember what August said about how this was so unethical. And he was right this is so unethical of me. I basically have my ex and my love working for me, it's just not right. There you go Brain going where you shouldn't. No matter what happens I will be with Killian no matter how unethical it might be and Neal is just going to have to deal with it.