A Little Getaway

After our trip to Hawaii, Killian and I have been discussing dates and destinations for our wedding. But of course we couldn't get too wrapped in that because we have a job to do and that's what we were doing. Our institute got picked to host the World Wide Fashion Show in London. It happened last night and boy was it amazing. I'm so proud of all my team and I was sure blessed with the best.

Today was our last day in London so Killian and I decided to you know have a little get away. Just me and him, no one else. We obviously went sight seeing and it was so much fun. We went to see Big Ben, got on the London Eye, went to see the sea life London Aquarium and lastly visited the National London Gallery. It was just a marvelous day. Killian had a surprise for me back in our hotel room and I was super excited to know what it is.

We walked back to the room and as soon as we walked in the floor was covered with rose petals. I saw a table with a champagne bottle and two glasses. Killian closed the door and I squinted my eyes at him him. "It's not what you think love." I sighed and he laughed. "Oh." I clearly said disappointed as can be. He went and grabbed the champagne bottle and opened it. He poured it into the glasses and handed me one.

I gave him a weird look. "So what are we celebrating?" He smiled. "Well first to a job well done, I mean the fashion show turned out amazing." I smiled and nodded. We clinked our glasses and took a sip. "So what's the other reason we are celebrating?" I asked with a huge smirk on my face. He laughs. "Well I mean we can celebrate that you know we're going to be together forever." He says. I put my glass down and I walk up to him.

"I had an awesome day love and now I'm ready to seal the deal." I say as I caress the back of his head. He smiles. "Are you sure love, I mean I can wait till our wedding night, you deserve this to be special." I smiled. "You are amazing Killian, always so respectful. I think this is definitely special and this will always be special." He smiles. He leans down and kisses me. We kiss with such passion and I could tell he was just waiting to finally share this moment with me.

I take off my shirt and I take Killian's shirt off. He starts to caress my body and boy am I going crazy. The way he's caressing my body and kissing me is literally making my knees weak. We fall on the bed and he looks down at me. "Are you sure love?" He asks. I smile as I caress his chest. "I want this Killian, and anyways I'm going to get married soon, wouldn't want my future husband to know I had a little fling before the wedding." Killian smiles. "Lucky guy, too bad I'm going to make you mine before the wedding." I couldn't help but laugh.

He leans down and we continue to kiss. I was getting nervous because I knew what was coming next. Was I really ready to let this man see me as I really am? Was I ready for him to see not only my naked body but my naked soul? My mind was literally going crazy. The little voice in my head came back and it was louder than ever. I kept hearing how I wasn't worthy of Killian's love, and that I just needed to go back to being the heartless person.

"Go away." I kept telling myself. I hated the fact how this was distracting me from enjoying this beautiful moment between Killian and I. The voice kept getting louder and I couldn't contain it. "Go Away!" I screamed and Killian sat up. "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "No Killian, I didn't mean that, it's just the voice in my head." He gets off of me and sits next to me. "What's wrong Emma, what's the voice saying?" I sigh. "Just that I'm not worthy of your love and how I should go back to being that heartless person."

He sighs then half smiles. "Oh Emma, this is new, it's scary for you. You're mind is wanting to go back to your old ways. And Emma I'm not worthy of your love." I half smile. "Just focus on us, on our future, on our love." I nod. "Don't worry I will guide you and just focus on us." I nod. "Thank you Killian." He nods. He leans down on me and we start to kiss. For some reason his kisses felt more sweet. I felt love and I felt like we could finally become one body, one soul.

He reaches for the zipper of my pants and looks down at me. I give him a smile and nod. He quickly takes them off and I was in my undergarments, just like he was. He just looked down and was scanning my face. Now it was real, it was going to happen and I'm happy to know that it will be with someone who I love with all of my heart. He leaned down and kissed me. "I love you Emma." He said as he was kissing my neck and going down my chest. "I love you Killian." I said as my breathing was getting hard.

I was getting nervous and he smiled. "Don't worry love, you will enjoy this trust me." I smiled and nodded. "I trust you." He nods. It was finally happening, and boy did I feel like the luckiest woman alive.