Surviving

It's morning and I'm still worried at the fact that I can't find Ruby. She's pregnant and she's missing, although I don't know if she is but still I'm worried about her. I look to my right and I see Regina still asleep. I sigh. She was so scared last night, she kept tossing and turning and just crying.

I couldn't blame her all this was freaking scary as hell especially when we both know what the hell can happen on an island like this. I get up and I start to observe everyone that was still asleep. That's when I noticed two people arguing. I walk up to them and tried to see what was going on. "The hell is going on here?" I ask and the man scoffs. "Mind your own business pretty boy, I can talk to my wife in whatever tone I like." He says and I scoff.

"It's ok sir, we are fine." The woman says and I nod. "Look whatever is going on there's no point in arguing I mean we are stuck on this island and it's best to just get along." I say and that's when the man chuckles. "Wait I know you." He says and I gave him a weird look. "I saw you on TV you're Killian Jones." I stood there quietly. "Why don't you mind your own damn business I mean you did sleep with someone other than your wife right?" I sigh.

"Tell you what man, go to hell." I say and walked away. I walked up to my spot and Regina was waking up. "Morning." I say and Regina smiles. "Morning." She says rubbing her eyes. "Thanks for last night." She says and I nod. "No worries." She nods. "So what should we do now?" I sigh. "I don't know these people are rude so I don't know."

"Why don't we gather up all the suitcases that we found and see if they have food and other stuff." I laugh. "Just like Lost huh?" She laughs and nods. "Hey it's a start." I nod. "Alright." That's when we start to gather up all the suitcases and people started to get up and wonder what we are doing. That's when I get up. "If anyone wants to help, they can we are just checking to see if there's food or anything useful in the suitcase oh and also some form of communication." I say and some of them nod.

"Why should we listen to you, you think just because you're rich and famous you can lead us?" A man asks. "What's your name?" "Jefferson." I scoff. "Jefferson, you see you don't have to follow my lead I'm just stepping up because this what I do, if you don't want to follow me that's fine but don't get in our freaking way." I say and he nods.

I looked at Regina and she smiles as she starts to unzip a suitcase. "What?" I say and she continues to smile. "Spoken like a true leader." I smile. "Yeah." I said and sighed. We continued to make different piles of food, clothes and other useful things. As we were all sorting them putting them into the suitcases someone screams. "I found a walkie talkie." She says. I smile. "Here I'm good with technology let's see if I can get it to work." He says and we all nod.

I was so anxious hoping that it would work. He finished pressing some buttons when we hear static. We all scream from happiness. "Can anyone hear me?" He says through the walkie talkie. No response. "Can anyone hear me?" He asks again and nothing. "Yes, who is there?" We hear a voice say and we all scream again. "Yes, we are survivors of a plane crash..." He says and that's when the walkie talkie burst out into flames.

We all gasped. "Don't lose hope, we will find another way to get rescued." I say and everyone nods. Time passes by and everyone was getting settled to go to sleep. We had made a huge fire with the hopes that a ship or plane might see it and make its way over here. Regina and I are sitting there just talking and trying to distract ourselves of the horrible situation we were in.

"You're still that good man I knew." She says and I sigh. "I'm far from that Regina." She gives me a weird look. "Why do you say that?" I sigh. "Are you saying because of what you did with that Ruby chick?" She asks and I nod. "Well I had a similar situation." She says. "Really?" She nods.

"Yeah, I guess it's time to catch up." I smile and nod. She sighs. "Well let's say he was the best thing that happened to me but I had gotten a job in London and he was living in New York and well I had my partner in London and things similar to what you did with Ruby I did with him." I gasp. "I'm sorry Regina." She nods. "Yeah I cheated on my husband Robin with Graham but it was just Im bad with alcohol and well I'm pretty sure you understand." I nod.

"Yeah and Emma was destroyed after she found out. I feel so bad especially because my little ones have been dealing with our fights and arguments." She smiles. "That's right you have twins right?" I nod. "I love my little ones." She smiles. "But the thing that's killing me is that it seems that Ruby is pregnant." She gasps. "No." I nod. "But the thing is that I don't remember sleeping with her." She gives me a weird look.

"Oh come on Killian, you're not that stupid. She has to be faking it if you don't remember." I sat there quietly. "I mean I was drunk as hell." She shakes her head. "Killian even if you're up to your neck with Alcohol you remember the stuff you did while drunk." I nod. "That's true." She smiles.

"And I did find a voicemail saying that all the scandal stories were planned by her." She gasps. "Oh that's typical of a low life skank of woman." I sigh. "Nah don't believe her, she's lying, especially if she did that." I nod. "And besides she's gone isn't she?" I sigh and nod.

That's when we see someone walking in from the sea. Regina and I get up. "Who is that?" Regina asks a bit frightened. I push Regina behind me. "Wait here." I say and walked up to the waves. That's when I gasp, it's Ruby. "Killian." She says quietly and falls. I run up to her and picked her up.

I bring her back to our spot and Regina gasps.
"Ruby?" She asks and I nod. "How the hell?" I shrug. I start to shake her and nothing, she doesn't respond. That's when I start to do chest compressions and then she throws up water. I help her sit up. That's when she pulls me down and leans against me. "Killian don't let me go." She says and hugs me. I hug her back and Regina is shaking her head.

"Don't believe her." Regina mouths to me and I sigh. After a couple of minutes, Ruby knocks out. I leave her there and I walked up to the waves. "So I guess the skank is back." Regina says and I shake my head. "Regina." She chuckles. "I don't know but as soon as we mentioned her she appears like what the hell?" I sigh. "She was probably stuck out there in the wreckage."

That's when she hits my arm. "Damn that hurt Regina." "You're dumb, she's the one that got in the way between you and your family so be a man and don't let her manipulate you." She says and I stood there shocked. "I'm sorry if I over stepped but I don't want you to lose your marriage. We are going to get off this island and when you do you are going back to Emma." I stood there still a bit baffled.

"Why do you care?" I ask a bit annoyed. "I couldn't save my marriage, and if I have the power to save one of my friends marriage I will." I smile. That's when I hear Ruby groan. "Don't let her get in the way Killian." I nod. "I won't." She smiles. "You better if not I will pull her hair, I'm not afraid to go ghetto on her sorry little butt." I laugh. "You are still something else Regina." I say and she smiles. "You have no idea Killian." She says and I smile. "Let's go get some sleep." I say and she nods.