Not Again

"What do you mean they've disappeared Bonnie?" I scream out at the top of my lungs.

"Yes Emma, Lacy was with the kids one minute and the next I find Ben crying by himself." I gasp.

"Where are you now?"

"We are on our way back to the institute we had to cancel the show."

"Ok we will be on our way." I hang up and I'm going insane. I get up and I start to have a panic attack. My babies are lost, my Leía, my Liam, and my Little Rhea. I can't lose them. I just got Killian back and now my babies are lost.

I look at Killian and I'm in tears. He right away hugs me. "We will find them Emma." I shake my head. "I can't lose them Killian, I can't lose them." He backs away and lifts up my chin. "Don't worry love we will find them, together ok?" I couldn't help but smile. He wipes my tears then kisses my forehead.

Even though I was dying from the fear of losing my children being with Killian made me feel safe and calm. I nod as I felt his lips kissing my forehead. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you too Emma." I smile. We walked to the car, got in and we made our way to the institute. We get there and people were going crazy.

I have never seen so much chaos. Killian grabs my hand and I smile. I felt such reassurance and peace. I walked up to Bonnie who had Ben crying in his arms. Ben stretched out his arms towards me. "Auntie Emma," he cries out and I grab him. I start to soothe him and he starts to calm down.

"Bonnie what the hell happened?" We walk to my office and she closes the door. "Look after I hung up on you I found this." She says then hands Killian a note. "If you want to find them ask Ben where they will be." The note said. Killian and I gasp. "Did you ask him?" Bonnie nods. "He's not saying anything." I look at Ben and placed him on the chair.

"Ben what happened?" He starts to cry. "Rhea and mommy left me." I caress his arm. "Ben did someone take them?" He sits still and continues to cry. I start to get a bit impatient but understood that he's still in shock. "Ben where did they go?" I look at Killian and he's starting to get upset. "Ben they might be in danger, you wouldn't them to get hurt do you?." He continues to cry.

"The man hurt me." I gasp. "What man?" He then shows me his arm. He had a cut. I gasp. "Ben." He sighs. "Ben what did he say?" "That my mom, Rhea, Liam and Leía are going to sleep with the fishes." I gasp. "Do you know where they took them?" Killian asks and Ben shakes his head. "Come on lad, you don't remember anything?" "I'm sorry uncle Killy."

Killian gives him a soft smile. "Hey it's ok." That's when Bonnie's phone goes off. She answers it. As she's talking I go to my desk and brought out some bandages and wipes to clean the cut. "Im sorry Auntie Emma and Uncle Killy." Killian smiles. "Don't worry lad we will find them." He smiles.

"I want Rhea," he softly says. Killian smiles. "You miss her?" He nods then walks to my arms. I smile as I look at Killian. That's when Bonnie nods and walks over to the computer. "What happened?" She's typing away and a video pops up. "As soon as I heard of their disappearance I kindly asked the security if they could send me a copy of the surveillance cameras." I smile.

"Bonnie you are a saint." She smiles. We press play on the video and I see Lacy with the kids. I instantly grabbed Killian's hand and my eyes got watery. The video showed Lacy trying to change Rhea and Ben, and the twins were getting ready to go the fashion show. I smiled seeing their smiles. That's when they all gasp.

Lacy shouts out and four men storm into the little hallway. I hear their screams and my heart hurt. I look at Killian and he's just clenching his jaw. Oh God my babies were screaming. That's when they hit Lacy on the head and she passed out. The men started to muffle their screams. I see a man that had walked out with Leía and Liam. Then I see another man going for Rhea but Ben got in the way and that's when he cut Ben.

The man takes Lacy and Rhea. I see the other man talking to Ben which is when I assume they told him what to say to us. That's when another man in a black masks appears in front of the camera. "We told you Killian, Gold never dies, you will suffer for what happened but this time all of your children and your wife's best friend will pay the price," I hear the man say with a muffled voice then the footage cuts off.

I gasp. "How is it that no one was there, where the hell was the security..." I start to bombard Bonnie with a bunch of questions and then I look at Killian and he's furious. "This is my fault, I thought he was gone but we will never be safe," he says. I look at Killian with a confused look. "I'm sorry love this is all on me, our kids and Lacy are in danger because of me." I sigh.

"That doesn't matter now, how will we find them Killian, they just took them without a ransom.." Killian snaps. "They don't want money, they want to see me suffer and they know if they hurt my family they hurt me." I sigh. "I need to fix this on my own, I need to die in order for you all to stop suffering." I sigh. I hand Ben to Bonnie and she walks out of the office.

I get up and cupped his face. "You listen to me Killian Jones, I did not get you back for you to give up like that!" He sighs. "I can't afford to see any of you get hurt because of my past mistakes," he says as a single tear rolled down his face. "Love, we will find them together and you can't die, I just got you back." He looks up and gives me a soft smile.

"I can't lose my one true love, and besides who will I annoy for the rest of my life if you die?" He chuckles then gives me a kiss. That's when Bonnie bursts through the door. We let go and she has a smile on her face. "Sorry to interrupt but I found this." I gave her a baffled look. She then hands me the locator device. I gasp.

"It's the locator device, I forgot about their bracelets!" I go and kiss Killian. "With this we can locate them!" I turn it on. I look up and smiled. "Thank you Lacy," I softly say. I go and give Killian a big smile. "See I told you love we will find them and we will bring them home." He nods. "Let's get our family back." I smile.

A/N: I am so devastated to hear that Jen has left the show!😭💔😔 I identified myself a lot with Emma and to know that she's not coming back next season makes me not want to watch it! How can Killian be in the show without his wife, without his everything?

I love OUAT and it's because of them and because of Captain Swan that I started to write so I'm just a mess!! I mean I said goodbye to Booth and Brennan (Bones) this season and my other Turkish show ended today and now I have to say goodbye to Captain Swan on Sunday!!  it's just too much!!💔

If Colin stays then I might still watch OUAT because he deserves it but I hope they don't ruin his character! Killian Jones is awesome and I don't want the writers to ruin him!

Oh man.... I don't know, I respect Jen's decision and I will support her! I love her but it still hurts that this is it!😞 I'm so heartbroken! I don't know if I'll be finishing my other stories though. If anyone will continue to read my stories then I will continue writing them, y'all don't deserve that but if a lot of people are leaving I'll probably leave too! 💔💔💔

I will try my best to continue to write good chapters for this story but with me being all emotional I doubt I can! So I apologize in advance😔😔....

Just to let y'all know when OUAT ends this Sunday so will this story. I love you all so much and thank you guys so so much for reading! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️