Gone

It's Friday morning which means Im going with Peter to see if Killian is indeed dead. I don't believe a single word he said. I know he wouldn't lie to me but I have to see him. I asked my in laws if they can take care of the twins and they were more than happy. I gave them the excuse that I wanted to rest but they wanted to stay because I'm on bed rest.

Of course I told them I was going to be in bed all day but that was a lie. I know I shouldn't lie to them but I had to go. I started to pack a small suitcase to take with me on the trip. I looked at Killian's and I picture from the wedding and smiled. That's when I feel a little movement coming from my belly. I smiled as I caressed my belly. Yes baby girl don't worry we will find daddy and bring him home.

As I'm walking out the room with my suitcase in hand Lacy walks in. She gasps. "What in the bloody hell are you doing?" I sigh. "You weren't supposed to come Lacy." She scoffs. "Yes I was your father in law called me saying to come and check up on you." I sighed. "Where are you going Emma?" I sigh. "To go find Killian." She sighs. "Emma....you know Killian is dead." I scoff.

"I need to confirm that he is indeed gone, I can't live like this. I'm going on that expedition with Peter no matter what you say." She sighs. "Emma..." I make my way to the door and she grabs my arm. "Well at least let me come with you." I smile and she nods. "Yeah let me just grab some clothes..." That's when I run to my room.

"You can take some of my clothes we don't have that much time Lacy." She laughs and nods. "Ok." I help pack up Lacy's suitcase and we drove off to the port. As soon as we get there I see Peter on a ship. He waves at us and helps up on to the ship. "Peter I know I said I would come by myself but I wanted Lacy to come with me you know because of my pregnancy." He smiles. "No worries she is more than welcome." I nod and smile.

"Ok Time to set sail." He says and makes his way to the wheel to steer the ship. I was nervous, very nervous. I know this is going to be hard but I have to be strong and not lose hope. We continued on sailing then it was night time. We were then escorted to our room. In the morning we were to go to the crash site.

Lacy and I are laying on the bed just quiet. Im just playing with my necklace wondering how my twins were doing. That's when Lacy starts to laugh breaking the silence. I sit up and gave her a weird look. "Why are you laughing?" She smiles. "You remember that party we went to our first year of college?" I nod.

"But why is that funny?" She laughs. "Doesn't this place seem familiar?" I gasp. "Oh you mean when we both woke up drunk in a room on a yacht in the middle of nowhere?" She nods and laughs. "That was some party." I nod and laugh. "Oh God Lacy you would remember that." She smiles. "Hey at least I made you laugh." I nod and held her hand.

"Thank you for being here, Im happy to know that I will be going through this difficult time with someone I love." She smiles. "I love you Emma, you are my best friend, I would do anything for you. How many times do I have to say that?" I smile. "Until the day I die." She smiles and we hug. She then caresses my belly.

"So how's our little princess doing?" I smile. "She's been moving a lot, I think she senses I'm uneasy." She sighs. "You need to relax for a bit, we can't lose this one like we lost Aaron." I nod. "Have you thought of any names?" I nod. "Rhea." She smiles. "Rhea Marie Jones," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. She wipes the tear. "That's a beautiful name." I smile and hugged her.

"How about getting some shut eye?" She says and I nod. Lacy soon falls asleep but I couldn't. So I sneaked away from the room and walked up to the deck. I stared off into the dark sea and sighed. Why was I going through this? Why couldn't I have my happy ending with the love of my life and our little ones? That's when I felt someone walk up to me.