Emotional

The Day Before

"Emma, Ward's secretary isn't letting me talk to him." I sigh. "Well we've tried to locate him but no one seems to know his whereabouts," I say as I put my phone down. "Ok Emma why don't you try to locate his private number while I google to see if people know that Killian is alive." I nod.  That's when we start to hear a bunch of noises outside.

"What's going on out there?" I ask Lacy. She shrugs. I open my phone and I remembered that I have his freaking private number. I am so nervous that I can't even think straight. "Lacy I have his number!" She squeals. "What are you waiting for, call him." I nod and dial his number.

"Yes Hello?"

"Oh finally, hey Ward I'm sorry to bother you its Emma Jones, Killian Jones' wife."

"Oh hey Emma," he says in a very nervous tone.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No, it's ok umm, what can I help you with?"

"I know it might sound weird but I was wondering if you could help me locate Killian?"

"Well Emma..."

"First thing's first is he alive?"

"Yes he is but..."

I smiled so big that I could probably light up a whole stadium. I was so happy to know that he is indeed alive.

"I can't seem to find him; do you know of his whereabouts?"

"Last thing I knew, he was going to go see you." I gasp.

"Umm no he hasn't come to see me well he did, anyways things got complicated I just need to know where he is at right now."

"Tell you what let me call you back, let me do some snooping around."

"Thank you so much Ward."

"Of course, call you in a bit."

I was so ecstatic to confirm that the love of my life is indeed alive. I sat there and we continued to hear the commotion going on outside. We decided to go and check it out. I looked at all the televisions and they were showing pictures of Killian. It is now official that he is alive. Oh my I bet his family in Hawaii must be thrilled.

I don't want to call them until I meet with Killian. Everyone kept coming hugging me and congratulating me on the fact that he's alive. That's when my phone goes off. Lacy and I ran back to the office. I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Ward, any news?"

"Yes I found out that he bought some tickets to leave to London tonight but for some odd reason he wasn't able to go." I gasp. Lacy shakes her head. "What the hell?" Lacy mouths. I shake my head confused as can be.

"Yes he is leaving tomorrow night." I gasp.

"Ward you have to stop them or I don't know..."

"Well I can get you a flight that arrives before they depart." I smile.

"Yes can you get me two tickets, one for a child and one for me."

"With pleasure, I'll be sending you the tickets to your email, you still have the same email?"

"Yes."

"Ok then and don't worry about any extra costs I will take care of it." I start to cry.

"Ward thank you so much, you are amazing, I cannot thank you enough."

Life Never goes as PlannedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara