A Nice Evening

Today is Saturday which means the twins will be home all day long but that wasn't the case today. Lacy and her husband decided that they want to take the twins to Disneyland for the whole weekend. I know they are going to love it. So I went and prepared a small backpack with extra clothes, shoes, sunscreen, snacks, waters, hats, and all the necessary things they need in order to have a good time. And another suitcase with their pijamas and their all of their night stuff.

I had attached their locator buttons and checked they were in sync with the locator device. I had to do that in case they get separated from Lacy and her husband. It kills me that I'm not able to go with them but knowing that they are going to have fun makes me happy. The kids are super excited and have their Disney shirts on.

Liam has a Star Wars shirt on and Leía has a shirt with all of the princesses on it. I smiled as I see them. I go and take a picture of them and hug them. "Doctor Jesse, how do we look?" Leía asks as Jesse walks into the living room. "Besides adorable, it looks like you guys are ready to have fun for these two days." They smile and go and hug him.

That's when we hear the door bell ring. "I'll get it," Jesse says and they come and hug me again. "Why can't you come with us?" Liam asks and I sigh. "You know mommy can't walk a lot because of your baby sister." He sighs and nods. They go and kiss my belly. "When our little sister comes she will go to Disney with us," Leía says and I nod.

I see Lacy and she smiles. "Ready?" She asks the twins and they nod. "Let's go," she says and I hand her the locator device. She nods and puts it in her pocket. "I'll help you out," Jesse says and Lacy nods. "Have fun, send me pics Lacy," I say and she nods. She then comes and hugs me. "Take care of them," I say and she nods. "With my life," she says and I stare at her. She gives me a nervous smile.

"What's wrong?" She shakes her head. "Nothing," she says and I squint my eyes. "Ok then," I say and they walk out. She had a glow, I don't know I wondered what was different about her. Anyways I walked back to my room and fixed all of my drawings. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. Rhea was moving like crazy, and I just caressed my belly.

She probably wants to go out with her brother and sister. I smiled. I'm sorry my little Rhea, you and mommy are on house arrest, don't worry we will be able to go out very soon. That's when she calms down and I slowly doze off.

I start to open my eyes and I see the clock and three hours had gone by. I gasp. Wow I can't believe I slept for that long. That's when I hear commotion coming from the living room. Thats when I remembered that Jesse was here. I sighed, I had told him he could have the weekend off but he said he wanted to stay with me.

I walked into the living room and I gasp at what I see. Everything was set up like if we were out having a picnic. I look at Jesse and he smiles. "What is all this?" "I know you wanted to go out so I thought how about we do something that we can also do indoors." I smiled. "You're sweet." He nods. "We can have a picnic, then watch movies, maybe listen to music and play games."

I smiled and nodded. "I like the sound of that," I say and he smiles. "You want to eat, play games, what do you wish to do first?" I smile. "Let's play some games first then we can eat as we watch a movie." He nods. "Sounds good." I smile. We start to play a bunch of games and we were so competitive, I loved it. After an hour playing games, It was time to eat.

I go to get the food and Jesse doesn't let me into the kitchen. "No you go and pick out a movie, as I serve you food." I sigh. "I can help." He points to the living room. "Go miss Swan," he says and I laugh. "Ok Doctor," I say and I feel Rhea kick me. I sighed and rubbed my belly. My love it's ok, nothing's going on.

I go and pick out a movie, "how about I pick one movie and you pick another," I say out loud to Jesse. "Ok, you pick it first." He says and I nod. I look at my movies and decided hey my kids are at Disneyland why not watch Disney movies. I went and picked Cinderella but not the cartoon version, the live action one.

Jesse places the food on the blanket and I show him the movie. "Which one do you pick?" He smiles. "Star Wars, Return of the Jedi." He says and I smile. "Nice!" "Hey how about we watch that one first then Cinderella?" He smiles. "Whatever you desire Emma." I smiled. He puts the movie on and we start to watch it as we ate.

The food was delicious and I was enjoying this little quiet moment we were having. That's when I noticed he had his arm around me. I didn't mind though. The only thing that I hated was that this movie reminded too much of Killian. "Can we watch Cinderella?" He nods. "Of course," he says and he puts Cinderella on.

I sit back against the couch and he sits closer to me. That's when I get super emotional from watching the movie. "No what's going on?" He asks and I smile. "It's the hormones," I say and he caresses my face. "Emma, it's ok you can tell me," he says and I half smile. "I don't know I'm just..I'm just scared of everything, Jesse, I.."

He continues to caress my face. "Hey everything's going to be ok?" A tear had rolled down my face and he wipes it. I half smile and nod. We sat there staring at each other and that's when he does something that left me in shock. I feel his lips against mine and what shocked me even more was that the fact that I kissed him back.

I started to cry as I continued to kiss him. He hugs me as we kiss and slowly lowers me on to my back. We continue to kiss and that's when I feel Rhea kick me and I let go. "Jesse.." I quietly say and he nods. He gets up and helps me sit up. I sigh. "Emma Im sorry, I just...." "Jesse I know I shouldn't have kissed you back, but just be patient with me, its too soon, I.." He caresses my cheek. "I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," he says and I half smile.

"It's ok," I say and he nods. "It's just that you're an amazing person, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to raise the twins and Rhea with you." I sigh. "I know but I still need time," I say and he nods. "Of course Emma," he says and I nod. "How about we clean up?" I say and he nods. "Of course," he says and I nod. "Maybe tomorrow, we can go shopping for stuff for Rhea's room?" I smiled. "I would like that," I said and he nods. "But we can't stay out long you can't walk that much." I scoff. "I know," I say and he laughs.

"I will clean up, how about you go and rest in the room?" I nod. I went and gave Jesse a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for today." I say and he nods. "Night," I say and he nods. "Night." He says and I walk back to my room. I sit down and rub my belly. Rhea wouldn't stop kicking me ever since I kissed Jesse. Yes yes my love I get it, I kissed him, you're upset with mommy.

I laid down and sighed. I knew I loved Killian with all of my heart but Jesse is here for me and he's been a sweetheart. I remembered the kiss and sighed. I know I'm not cheating on Killian but it feels good to know that I can count on Jesse. It sucks to be alone and having him by my side made me happy.

That's when I get a notification and it's Lacy sending me pics of the little ones. I continued to cry as I see each one. They reminded me so much of Killian it killed me. I sighed. I need more time to think things through, it's not only me who I have to think about, I have to think about my kids and what's best for them.