Secrets Revealed

There was no point in pushing Emma she doesn't want to forgive me so it's best that I just go back to New York. Anyways I need to go to London for an event with someone of high prestige so I needed to get home to pack. I got a flight during the night and I was finally home.

I get my suitcase packed and left it in the living room so when I'm done with work today I can leave. I only had to go for a while so yeah. I walked into my office and Ruby was there looking down. She looks up and smiles. "Hey Killian, you're back." She says and hugs me. I hug her back. "Yeah." She backs away and sits in the seats in front of my desk while I made my way towards my seat.

"How'd it go with Emma?" I sighed. "Not good." She sighs. "Im sorry Killian." I nod. "It's ok no matter what I will never stop pursuing her." She nods then looks down. "Ruby what's wrong?" Tears start to form in her eyes. "I don't know how to tell you this Killian." I gave her a baffled look.

"It might get in the way and I don't want to be a burden to you and Emma." I sat there still confused as can be. "I don't understand." She looks up and is crying. "Killian Im pregnant." I gasp. My heart dropped. "What?" She nods. "How?" She shakes her head. "I don't remember sleeping with you Ruby, I mean how..." She scoffs.

"You don't remember but I do, you made love to me like never before Killian." I gasp. I shook my head. No this could not be happening and precisely at this moment when I'm trying to get back with Emma. "I know it's yours Killian." She says and I shook my head. "Ruby..." She nods. "It's ok I can be a single mom, I don't mind, this child was made with our love so I will love him or her for the rest of my life." She says as she caresses her belly.

I couldn't believe what was happening. How could I let this happen? Not even when I was in college and being a total flirt did this happen, not even when I was in Hawaii. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to be a father of a child whose mother I do not love. "Ruby...." She shushes me. "It's ok how about we talk about what we will be doing in London."

I sighed. "Ruby we can't just continue on when you just laid all this on me." She smiled and sat on top of the desk in front of me. "Killian I know you will never love me but that doesn't matter because I will always have a little one that will remind me of you." I shake my head.

"I didn't bring the folder with everything that we will be doing in London, care to bring it for me love, I left it in my office." I shook my head. "Ruby I'm sorry but I'm not your love." She stays quiet and I get up. "I hope to be your love one day." She says and I walk away. I get to her office and I closed the door and sighed as I leaned against it.

I grabbed my head, I was mad beyond belief. I couldn't do anything about it for now because we were leaving to London tonight and we have to make a deal with this client, like I said before. I went to look at the files on Ruby's desk and I found a file that read "London" on it.

I grabbed the file and I dropped the answering machine. That's when it goes off. "Ruby hi, we were just calling to thank you for the scoop. The kiss between you and Killian has made us millions." I hear the voice say. I gasp.

What the hell was this? "The video of you sleeping with Killian has been our best scandal yet Ruby. We have deposited the money into your account." I hear another person say in the answering machine. I shut it off and I'm pissed as can be. Ruby planned all this? But I trusted her to be my friend. So she slept with me to get more money?

I couldn't believe all this? I was so done, after our trip to London I am going to confront Ruby about this. Who knows she might even be lying about her being pregnant. I pulled out my phone and called Emma. Of course she didn't answer.

"Emma my love just wanted to let you know that I am leaving to London tonight at 11pm on British Airlines. I know you don't care but I just wanted to let you know. I love you and give a kiss to my little ones." I hung up my phone and sighed.

I wanted to be home, be with my loves but I needed to do this event. Thats when it hit me, I'm going to quit my job. After this event I am going to take hold of my love and my family. I grabbed the folder and walked back to my office.

I see Ruby sitting there and she's caressing her belly. "How you feeling?" I ask and she smiles. "Good because you're here." She smiles and I give her a fake smile back. "How about we talk about what we will be doing in London while in the airplane?" I nod. "You ready to go to the airport?" She asks. I nod. "Just need to grab my suitcase at my apartment." She smiles. "Let's go." She says and I smile.

We get to my apartment grabbed my stuff and headed to the airport. We checked in and after two hours we were finally aboard the plane. I didn't feel like talking to Ruby so she just dozed off. I looked at her and was pissed beyond belief. I can't believe she has gone so low to accept money for scandal stories.

I leaned my head back and tried to relax. A couple of hours later passed and everything was still quiet, that's when the pilot starts to speak over the intercom. "Passengers please fasten your seat belts we will be expecting some turbulence." I nod and fastened my seat belt. I leaned back and closed my eyes wishing I could wake up from this horrible nightmare I was living.