Not an Update😍❤️🙌🏽😭

I can't!!! I just can't!!! This episode was just😭😍❤️🙌🏽😊😭❤️😍😊🙌🏽 ahh!! So good!! It was amazing! This has been my favorite other than the Cinderella episode with CS from season 6! Omg!!! Mah Heart!

Ok like mah heart was dying from all the season 1 Snowing Feels!!! Ahhh!! I just can't function right now!! I'm a mess. I can't even type... oh God! Ok..

I'm not even going to go in order I'm just going to talk about everything all jumbled up haha!

Ok freaking Charming saying "She's Beautiful," when he saw Emma through the door! Like that's the first time he sees her since he put her in the wardrobe! Ahh. Then Snow crying knowing she had to let Emma go again! Ahhh!!

Ok, by Gideon though when they were in Golds shop and the Black Fairy said that he can never go home like he was so heartbroken! His face was just 😔! Ahh! But then I was so happy that he left one of the pixie flower plant for Emma to use!

Tiger Lily though haha! The way she slapped hook I was like damn! But I was so happy when I found out she was helping Emma, it was a bit random but cool! I was laughing when Killian said "damn it Tiger we are talking about the same woman" hahaha

All the Snowing scenes from the dark curse were just like ahhhh!! I was legit freaking out when Regina was suspicious about Snow!

Ok now for CS! Omg the shadow!!! Hooks shadow! His left hand caressed her cheek!😭😍❤️ I legit screamed!!! Ok but the Captain Swan reunion!!!😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😊😊💕💕💕 it was so perfect! And then the proposal!! I fangirled so hard! Like Killian didn't even wait! It was so perfect!😭😊❤️

One thing that really broke my heart but not in the bad way was when Snow gave the magic from the pixie flower plant to Emma so she could find Killian. And how she said they had taken everything from her and they're not going to take him away from her😭😭😭

but the scene where everyone takes part of the sleeping curse!! Like OMG!!! It was so beautiful, like Killian didn't hesitate he was the first one and the second was Regina!!

Ok I legit screamed when they woke up but then freaked out when I saw everyone on the ground! My heart dropped but then when I saw Killian and Emma all together like that, I had major Feels😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊 they are too precious!!!!

But when they all woke up I was so happy and relieved! And omg Killian and David talking about the secret but then David forgives him😭😊🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 ahh!!!

But the end scene where Rumple legit told the black fairy he knew that she had Gideon's heart!

And it just hit me that in three weeks we will be seeing the CS Wedding!!! ❤️❤️😊😊😭😭😍😍
*Faints*

One funny fact, when I was fangirling over the fact that they got engaged again my mom was like why are they getting engaged she's just going to die, isn't that her fate? I legit gave my mom the dirtiest look and she bursted out laughing! She loves OUAT but she loves to get me mad... I was so hurt haha!

Anyways... comment below what you thought of the episode! And don't worry my loves I will be uploading a new chapter tomorrow for you all!😘💕

 comment below what you thought of the episode! And don't worry my loves I will be uploading a new chapter tomorrow for you all!😘💕