"I didn't plan on coming back, anyway," Happy said, venom dripping from his voice. Then he flew off to Lucy's place. Later, Natsu wondered why Happy hadn't come home yet, but then realized it was his fault. He lost control of his temper, and now he lost his best friend. He cried himself to sleep that night.

The next day he tried asking Happy to come home, but Happy was with Lucy, chatting away. It hurt Natsu to see that. He hurt them both, and they were both moving on. Without him. He had to fix this...somehow.

~End Flashback~

"Ok, fine. If you want to come, then I won't stop you," I say, finding myself giving into Happy.

"Yay~!" Happy said in a sing-song voice.

I turn to Laxus.

"Are you serious about coming with me?" I ask, eyeing the disbelieving looks of the Thunder God Tribe.

"Laxus-sama-" Freed starts, but is cut off.

"Of course I'm serious. Someone has to help train you," He said smirking.

"Ok great! So let's go talk to gramps!" I say grabbing his arm.

"Wait!" I turn to see Levy, Romeo, Juvia, Wendy, and Gajeel.

I give Wendy, Juvia, Levy, Pantherlily, Charla, and Evergreen a hug. Gajeel just ruffles my hair and flicks my forehead.

"Bye, you guys! I'll miss you so much!" I say lifting my arm into the air doing the Fairy tail good bye. Soon enough, everyone raised their arms.

"Bye Lu-chan, stay safe!" Levy says.

"Good bye Lucy-nee, I'll miss you!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Juvia hopes Lucy-chan will have a great adventure!"

"You owe me a battle when you come back, Bunny girl. Gihi."

"Bye Lucy-nee, take care!" Romeo shouted.

"Make sure Happy doesn't get fat," Charla said shooting Happy a look.

"I'm sure you'll get stronger Lucy, just you wait," Pantherlily said, nodding his head in approval.

"Let's go," Laxus says, before pulling me off towards the guild.

Once we got to the guild, we immediately went towards Gramps office, ignoring the curious stares from Team Natsu. Laxus knocked on the door.

"Enter," We heard Gramps say, from inside the room.

"Oh Hi Laxus, Lucy, Happy. What brings you up here?"

~Normal POV~

"Master I would like to temporarily leave the guild to go train," Lucy said, causing Makarov to spit out the tea he was drinking.

"Why? Are you feeling doubtful in your strength?" Makarov asks, truly curious as to why Lucy, would want to leave.

"Gramps, Lucy has gotten ignored by the guild except for a few people, ever since Lisanna returned. Then a few weeks ago, Team Natsu kicked her off the team and called her weak. So she decided she wanted to prove to them she's strong," Laxus said.

"No," Lucy says, making them all look at her

"I'm getting strong for myself. I want to be able to protect those close to me. I'm tired of being weak old Lucy."

"I can't believe they did that to you..." Makarov whispered to himself. He raised those brats to treat everyone how they want to be treated. How dare they treat Lucy this way! They were so going to regret it later.....

"So may Laxus, Happy, and I go training?" Lucy asks again.

"Happy's going with you? What about Natsu?" Makarov asks.

"Happy has been staying with me since they had an argument. And Happy can make his own choices. If he wants to come with me, then I'll let him," Lucy replies.

"Ok, you guys may go train, just promise me you'll come back," Makarov says, getting up.

"Aye, sir!" Happy says.

"Of course we'll come back! I'll miss you so much, Gramps!" Lucy said, hugging the old man. Happy flew over and joined the hug.

"I'll miss you too, my child."

"Laxus come join our hug!" Lucy chirps. He gives her an annoyed look and shakes his head.

"No way," Laxus says, chuckling at Lucy's pout.

"Please.....??" Lucy begs, actually cracking Laxus.

"Fine..." He grumbles out before squishing the two of them in a hug.

"L-Laxus c-can't b-breath," Lucy chokes out, turning blue.

"Oops," Laxus says in mock innocence. Lucy just sticks her tongue out at him.

"Don't die while I'm away Gramps," Laxus says before picking Lucy up bridal style, making her blush crimson and running out of Makarov's office.

"Bye master!" Happy yells, before flying after them.

Makarov sighed but found himself smiling. He would really miss those brats...Speaking of brats, he had some to go yell at.

To be continued.....