Chapter Ninety One

Beep...Beep....Beep....Beep

"Time of death, May 2nd- 2:43 AM".

Silence filled my ears as a cold misty white sheet covered my face. I heard all the foot steps that were in the room moved in the direction of the door as it opened

"How is she Doc?" I heard Ky asked.

"I'm sorry to inform you but there was nothing else we could've done for Miss. Knowles and her baby. We have tried everything that we could but her heart had already stopped beating." Dr. Raymond said as the hallway in front of my door filled with the screams of Poca.

"Does anyone know who we can contact for Miss Knowles?" Dr. Raymond asked.

"Tina. Tina Knowles her mother." I heard Kyshard voice said.

"Do you mean Celestine Knowles?" A female voice followed.

"Yea." Ky replied.

"I am so sorry but Miss Knowles mother is unresponsive in a coma." The female voice said tenderly.

"What. No. No." Poca screamed louder.

"Wait what?" Kyshard voiced boomed. "How the hell did she get in coma?"

"We got a call around 12:08 this morning reporting that an accident occured on the highway. The driver's body was smashed between the vehicle and the steel poll." The lady continued.

"Someone call Shawn man. This shit can't be happening." Kyshard said as a loud commotion of things begin to be thrown down.

So this is it. This is what my life have become.

~~~~~

"Ah, the things God gave a woman." The mimicking voice sounded as the scent of cigars filled my nostril. "You have got to see this with me. I mean, Shawn and Blue were bawling tears. I'mma taking waterfalls and rivers. Nothing like a man after he has lost the things he hold so dear to his heart." The voiced continued in laughter as he played my funeral over and over again.

"The package has arrived." A dark voice said behind me, raising my head, I came in contact with Skull, Poca's security.

"Lovely attire Beyonce." He said looking over my half naked body before bending his head down to my breasts level and bitting them.

"Enough Skull." That mimicking voice sounded. "So, here is the deal bitch, we would have love to kill you. Rape you a few times, make you suck all these dicks and take them from the back but Mr. Dean didn't want to do no harm to you. I mean the bullet in the stomach was enough. It killed the baby so that was sufficient." He continued. "So here you go." He said dropping a black duffle bag at my feet.

"The jets are ready. Carter and Blue are now in Dubai with Mr. Dean and his daughters." Skull said reading from his cellphone.

"Hahaaa...Its so fun. You've only been "dead" for about three weeks now and he is already onto the next one." The man laughed in my face before releasing a gush of spit in my eyes. "Look bitch, in that bag is 50 million, thanks to Mr. Dean and Shawn's father. Your new identity along with your mother's is also there." He said dragging his chair in front me. "You are dead to this town, to your friends and most definitely to Mr. Carter. I promise you, if any contact is made. We will hunt you and we will kill you."

"Ready when you are sir." A voice sounded.

"Whereever that plane take you, thats where you stay. You and your mother." He said before tossing a black bag over my head and throwing me into the hands of someone else.

"Lets go bitch!" Skull laughed as he dragged me until I reached the backseat of an SUV. Removing the bag from my head, I adjusted my eyes to the sunlight, something I haven't seen in days. Turning beside me, I looked into my mother's eyes that were full with gloss. Just like me, her eyes were bruised and she had scars all over her body.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to her as my eyes overflowed with tears.

The drive that Skull was taking us on was longer than I had expected. While he stopped to a gas station, I managed to swipe two guns from underneath his seat with my feet.

"Mama. I didn't want this for us." I said to her.

"I know. I was able to pack a few things for us tho. Like our bank cards, our passports and I was able to sneak and collect your graduation things." She said as she managed to smile.

"We can't use them no more mama." I said shaking me head.

"Maybe not, but I said I want to see my baby graduate college and now I can." She said.

Our happy moment quickly came to end as we spotted Skull walking back towards the car. In my mind all I could think about was Carter in a time like this. If I had never meant anything I said before, I know I loved him and will always love him even if he fell for someone else.

"Now lets take you two on a one way ticket to hell." Skull laughed

After another 45 minutes, we arrived to a private open field. In my mind the field was so familiar. I looked out the window and then at my mother. She must've realize it too.

"Tutu!" She smiled as we came in the clearing. In the middle of the field of was red and a white helicopter just like the one I remembered my father flew the night after he recieved his third star from the army. Him and Major Steve. That was the last time we saw him or his plane when it was reported that the plane went down without a trace.

The car came to a complete stop as Skull opened the door of the SUV. Tossing the duffle bag with the cash over my shoulder, he shoved me and my mother towards the roaring helicopter refusing to lose the ropes that bind us.

"All bitches go to hell! Bye Bye!" Skull said as he shut the door of helicopter and head back to the SUV.

"Beyonce." My mother called.

"Mama." I replied with my head hung.

"No matter what, I will always be proud of you." She voiced as a man covered in an all black suit only showing his eyes appeared and got into the pilot seat.

"I love you mama!" I said as I leaned my head on her shoulder as the helicopter ascended into the air.

Where was God taking us this time, Heaven I hoped as I silently prayed he reigned mercy upon us.