Chapter Nineteen

No one should have to experience what Trish found out and the way she found it out. It didn't suprise me when Trish's claimed her and Adrian slept together. I mean what did I expect. A boy like Adrian young, sexy, fine and extremely popular; at the time would actually just be committed to me. I was a younger inexperienced girl who didn't know how to perform a blow job on her first night of sex.

I sat in my car thinking about how many times people probably looked at me as if I was naïve and foolish for being faithful to a man like Adrian. Let alone giving him my virginity. My mind was working off time as I imagined the many times Trish probably laughed at me knowing what she was doing.

"Ms. Knowles?" My professor said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea." I answered unaware as I looked at the many faces staring back at me.

"Pay attention please." He demanded as I sat up and looked at the projecter.

This was my last class for the day. Throughout the other three I had earlier my mind was the same, unfocused. I just couldn't imagine for the life of me why would Adrian sleep with Trish. Trish had a man from she was 16 and everyone knew the nature of her. She was easy and very quick so why would he sleep with a girl like that. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I thought about how many times they probably slept together. Adrian and I had sex about a good 10 times during our relationship. I guess me holding out on him was getting old so he went to the easiest bitch in this town.

After I had completed all my classes for the day, I headed home by my mama's house. I drove through my settlement and inmediately found a car outside my yard. I slowed down before pulling into the driveaway. I watched as Diamond's naked ass bounce onto the dashboard of the same car I saw that day. I knew it was Derry's. I hated this man with a passion. He used girls like they were condoms at a clinic, free and could just be picked up in your hands and given to anyone who had a dick.

I pulled into the driveway slamming my door getting the attention of them. Derry looked out the window as Diamond ducked, sliding in the back seat. I shook my head in disgust as I walked inside carrying my books. I knew she was happy that mama was to work and I placed her kids in summer school. That meant she had no one telling her what to do or her kids asking her for anything.

I walked inside the house, heading for the kitchen. Just as I turned my back to go inside, I saw Shericka coming out. I turned to face her looking at her confused as into why she was in our house.

"What happen baby girl? You seen a ghost aye?" She asked smirking.

"I should've asked you that when Adrian spilled the DNA results." I said smirking.

"Bitch don't get cute cause you 'think' you have a multi-millionaire boyfriend. Don't let X's dick riding get your head boo boo kitty." She said flipping her dry weave and heading for the door.

"Atleast I know who's dick goes in me. With the amount of niggas you fuck in an hour you done lost your head bitch." I said.

"Oh trust sweetie, I never complain." She stated.

"Nope, your sure don't but your body does." I said opening up the front door. "Just don't come back around this house doing yall little shit. You and your little whoring tag team partner can get the job done somewhere else, like Kane Beach under the cabana." I said pointing to the door.

"You got a smart mouth bitch, hope your teeth strong." She said.

"As good or even better as Derry's dick game. You know the man that every woman gets to ride." I said watching as anger spread over her face.

"Look bitch you don't want to cross me." She said raising her voice.

"I already did. Now get out my house and take your little whoring friend with you." I said pushing her by her head before locking the door as she stumbled onto the front step.