Chapter Fifteen

I took Mr. Carter's hand as he walked over to the slide to collect Blue. He gathered her bag on his back as she held onto his other hand. We walked around to the towers searching for Mia and MJ. Thankfully they listened and stayed in one area making them easy to find.

"Come on Mia and MJ." I said waiting for them to join me. "Wave goodbye to the tower and your new friends. We're gonna go for dinner." I said as they approached us.

"Okay Aunty." They said walking besides me.

"Mia and MJ this Mr. Carter and his daughter Blue, they'll be joining us tonight." I said as they greeted him 'Good Evening.'

We walked towards the life vest counter handing in the vests before joining my mama and proceeding with our plans.

"I'm gonna get Blue dressed in the family bathroom and meet you guys here okay?" Mr. Carter said letting my hands go and departing.

I walked over to the table where my mama was as I saw her talking to some woman.

"Good evening." I said greeting the woman that sat with her.

"Well Hello Beyonce." The lady spoke. I turned to see her face fully before recognizing it was Adrian's mother.

"Hello Mrs. Belford." I said bending down to huge her. "How are you?" I asked.

"Great. Your mother and I were just talking about you and Adrian." She said smiling.

"I bet she was." I said annoyed already. "Well, mama you can get ready now, I'll get MJ and Mia dressed we're having dinner with someone so we should get moving.'' I said ignoring her claims. "Nice to see you again Mrs. Belford." I said politely not wanting to entertain this conversation what so ever.

A few minutes later, my mother and Adrian's mother stood up hugging eachother as she gathered her things.

"Well, Beyonce I hope to see on Saturday at the grill out, Mr. Belford would be very surprise to see you." She said pushing in her chair. "I'll see you two later. Enjoy your day." She said waving to Mia, MJ and I.

I watched as she walked away and I immediately screwed my face up at the turn of her back.

"Beyonce, Mrs. Belford spoke of you so highly." My mother said walking over to where I sat with the kids as I quickly placed on Mia's dress.

"I bet she did. She also spoke about the brunette girl Adrian bought to her highly; even though she knew I was still his girlfriend." I said.

"Beyonce, I'm not forcing Adrian on you but-" My mother started.

"But nothing mama. I already told. I am done with him okay. Its over. I am not making myself avaliable to the same person twice. I will not give him any more chances to do the same thing to me, twice. The first time, it was the lesson; a second time, I just make myself look like a fool." I said placing Mia and MJ clothes into the a plastic bag before closing it.

"Okay." She said throwing her hands up. "If you're over him, then I completely support it. You sound serious about it. So I just wanted to make sure that you were fully okay with moving forward." She said rubbing my back.

"I am." I said quickly. "Hurry up with your shoes MJ.'' I said focusing on something else.

''So where are we going again?" My mama asked adjusting Mia's straps as I looked around the area making sure we had everything.

"Uh... Mr. Carter my boss is here, he spotted me and offered to take us to dinner at a family friendly resturant a little walk out from Aqua-Island with his daughter." I explained to her.