Chapter Thirty Four

"You walk around here acting all high and mighty now bitch you got caught." Diamond said entering my room.

"You need to leave." I said.

"Or what? You gonna tell Mama T on me? Girl please you be trying too damn hard to act grown. I told you before. The baddest bitches always win and your ass just ain't bad enough." Diamond said walking around my room.

"Diamond get out my room!" I said getting louder.

"Bitch calm your voice down! Don't push it Bey. I'll pull your strings like a puppet and make you dance barefoot over fire.'' She said walking towards me. "Now look, I need $500. I've got somewhere inportant to be and I need my nails and hair done. So get your ass up and go to the bank." She demand.

"I'm not giving you anything." I said.

"Beyonce, I ain't got the ti-" She started to complain. "You know what you think I'm playing." She said pointing in my face. "Mama T?" She yelled walking towards the door.

"Diamond don't you dear!" I said running behind her.

"Bitch! I need $500 by 2." She said walking out my room with my new pair of jeans Mr. Carter bought me.

I slammed my room door behind her as I slide against it in tears. I was about to do some crazy shit just trying to keep Diamond's mouth shut. I had worked to hard to have a good account even if the money on it was given to me out of love and not hardwork. Now, my lies had caught up to me and will eventually make me broke.

I walked across my room to my dresser, pulling out the money I had taken of my account to last me for the month. I counted out $500 and placed it in tissue paper. I knew whatever this money was gonna be for it was taking her one step closer to her grave. That I was cool with. I headed downstairs grabbing my backpack. I knocked on Diamond's door throwing the money towards her.

"Look her boo. Don't get you panties twisted like the status of you and Xavier's relationship." She said.

"Fuck off Diamond and Xavier plus me, equals....I don't give a fuck." I said getting pissed off.

"You only saying it for now and I'm guessing its because you're probably fucked another man." She said walking towards me. "Bitch, you fucked someone else didn't you?" She asked smiling. "Wait til Xavier hears this?" She said laughing.

"Mind your business." I said walking off.

"Oh Darling, Everyone will be minding yours in a few." She said as I walked out the house and through the frontdoor.

I hopped in my car, started the engine and sped of. The more I stayed home, the more shit happens. I drove down the highway towards my school as I prepared for my final exams. It was the last day of finals and I was excited. Everything that was holding me back in my personal life was placed on paused. I needed to stay focus and if letting things get worst was what it took, well I didn't care.

I hopped out my car as I parked it in the parking lot near the library. I had two exams for today, 12-5 & 9-11. I decided to take of and study at school because the thought of Diamond's drugged out ass being in the same home as me was pissing me off. Along with the fact that within two days I had already given her 1,800$. I couldn't wait for this shit to be done with.

I was thankful that this would be my last semester sitting in a classroom, learning from books. As of next year upon my passes of these 8 classes, I would be headed to Angel's Wings Hospital to practice surgery. I was eager for what next year would bring but I knew it would only bring the same old things if I kept dealing with the same old problems.

I showed my ID to the security guard before walking in the library. I went upstairs to the medicial floor, gathering other books for reference before taking a seat in the chairs near the study rooms. I began studying techniques and stitiches as I used a banana as a patient. I was completely in my study zone before recognizing the seat across from me was being occupied.