Chapter Forty One

"So whats your husband like?" I asked Taj as we placed on our sun glasses and headed over to the Crystal shopping tower from the Cove resturant.

"He's super sweet. Its not easy loving me but he made it through until it became easy. His name is Kirkland by the way." She said smiling.

"What does he do?" I asked.

"He's an architect and engineerer. He is also a pilot too." She explained.

"Oh, so does he live here and you in Seattle?" I asked.

"Nope. I don't do long distant. A billionaire, soon to be thillionaire Mr. Shawn Coery Carter, owner of all the Grandé Victoria's Hotel in the entire world, just bought a piece of property over in Seattle. He's planning on building a 15 story hotel there but he wants something different, so he's trying to find architects to come over here for about 2 weeks to present him a plan." She explained.

"Oh so your husband is going there to present and meet him there today?" I asked.

"No, no, no. My husband is presenting via live cam in their conference room. Mr. Carter is in Dubai, thats where he just closed a $700 billion dollar deal by selling one of the buildings. So now with that amount and the $500 billion he has, he just became double that and more." She explained.

"Oh so you're husband wants that job?" I asked

"Yea, he's been building us our dream home and then he's been drawing out several other plans so he wants something like this to be challenging for him so I'm eager to see what they say." She said as we entered the first store.

"I'm sure he can get that." I said.

"I hope so, Mr. Carter is very particular, it goes beyond the fact that you can draw up a building good. He likes personality, work ethics and drive. He doesn't go for popular and extra he goes for workers who are humble you know?" She said as she searched through the shirts racks.

"I know, trust me." I said smirking at how highly he gets talked about from almost everyone.

"So, who's the guy that foot the bill?" She asked as she looked through the rack of shirts.

I looked at the pair of white jeans as I smiled uncontrollably at the kind gesture Mr. Carter made.

"Whats going on over there? You're smiling like you've won the lottery." She said holding the shirt against her thighs. "Who is it?" She asked eagerly.

"Its Mr. Shawn Coery Carter." I said smiling.

"Oh My Fucking God!" She said.

"Yea." I said.

"Thats like a huge stairway from Xavier." She said surprised. "So does he know about this?" She asked.

"Nope and just two days before it all started, he and I had sex and then he left to head for Dubai on an emergency trip. He pratically left me his penthouse over at his hotel but I declined it. I decided to just get a hotel room myself." I said.

"So he likes you?" She asked with a smile.

"He's in love with me." I said.

"Beyonce. OMG. Why are you here crying over Xavier and why did you even let him do this to you." She said shocked.

"I don't no. I am not crying over Xavier, I'm crying over that test. Only God knows what it says." I replied.

"You know too. You just need to go there and find it out." She said.

"What if I am HIV positive?" I asked hanging my head.

"Beyonce, Kirkland and I tried for months to have a kid before we got married. Before I was married I told him about my womb being badly damaged. Even the doctor told us we couldn't have kids but that didn't stop Kirkland. Its more to love than sex, besides there is condom. You don't no whats happening with you yet. Just breathe and give it time." Taj said.

"Thanks. Um...How about I put in a word to Mr. Carter for your husband in exchange of one thing?" I said causing her eyes to lit up.

"Sure. Anything." She said.

"Would you come with me to get my results?" I asked.

"Of course I would. I know your scared. I was scared too. It took Kirkland and I a year and 5 months for me to give up my goods to him because I was afraid my vagina was damaged. I didn't no it was fine until I went to the doctor. Go Beyonce and free your mind of worries." She said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Thanks Taj!" I said.

"Anytime. Now lets shop and buy some clothes and shoes." She said cheerfully as she pulled her credit card out.

Taj and I looked around for a little bit as we grabbed up a few items to our leisure. Like always Mr. Carter had a plan of his own. Just like the resturants, all my bills were covered at the stores. Some of the store attendants wanted me to over spend but it wasn't in my heart to be greedy. We drove across the bridge sharing a few laughs as Taj offered me advice for moving forward.

A few minutes away from the hotel, we came down to the hospital. We drove into the parking lot as I took in a deep breath.

"Beyonce, get this over with, get Xavier out of your system and get on with life." Taj said.

"Okay." I said letting out a huge bottle of air.

We walked into the hospital as I held my bag onto my wrist. I walked up by the receptionist nervously, if Taj hadn't stood near the door, I would've haul tail and my ass would've been through the doors.

"Good afternoon madam welcome to Angel's Wings Hospital. What can I assist you with?" She asked as she fumbled around with a few files.

"Umm....ah......ummm....I came to see Tasha Longing?" I said.

"Yes ma. She'll be out shortly." The short dark lady dressed in scrubs said.

"No, I'm here now!" A tall woman said as she appeared from around the corner. "Beyonce right?" She said.

"Yes ma." I replied shaking.

"Okay, come with me." She replied. We walked down into the hospital and into a patient's room. I sat on the edge of the patients bed as she exit the room returning with a tray.

"Or right Beyonce. Are you ready for this?" She asked.

"No. But you can do your job and go ahead.

"Okay, you are HIV negative." She said causing my heart to stop. I held onto my chest as I felt my chest tighten in shocked and anxiety. "Miss Knowles, concentrate on breathing for me please." She said.

"I-I- I just need a moment." I said breaking down in tears. I couldn't believe I was given a chance once again to get my mind together. I started bawling tears as Dr.Tasha handed me napkins giving me a moment.

"Its okay Beyonce." She said. "Okay, I brought you in here because according to reports from the clinic you went to they said you were raped." She said. "I know you don't want to talk about it or anything, but did you seek help?" She asked.

"Yes Ma." I said.

"From who?" She replied.

"From the rapist ex-wife who was also raped." I said.

"How is his ex-wife? What is her current state mentally? Does she same sane?" She asked.

"Um, its been over 4 years, she's been married for 2 years with one kid. She is the head of department in English Language and Literature at a college in one of the states." I explained.

"Okay, well I wanted to refer you to pysch but if you're already on the right track, I think its gonna be fine." She said.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I replied cheerfully.

"My pleasure Miss. Knowles." She said as she handed me my letter as I exited.

I walked out the hospital with Taj as she cheerfully hugged me. We walked past the clinic situated in front of it and I stopped immediately as I saw a familiar red headed girl walking out in tears. I turned as I watched carefully as Diamond walking out the clinic. I stopped in my tracks as I survey the parking lot looking for any familiar vehicles. I wonder what happened and who brought her here.

"Beyonce, you okay?" Taj asked.

"Um...yea I'll be great!" I said as I followed Taj to her car.