Chapter Thirty

I arrived to work early since it was the starting of the winter in the school year. Phillp decided to decrease my days to three times a week and every holiday. From summer ended, I know long worked as a full-time employee. Mr. Carter hasn't been seen constantly since our trip on the yacht three months ago. He would come in and out every different week but would only stay for a day or maybe two.

It was already the last week in November, last day to be exact, and no one has seen or heard from him since last month. The last time I spoke with him entirely, I realled him saying he would be here for 6 months starting in September but I haven't seen him around much at all. On top of that Phillp said the Grandé Victoria staff team that got his penthouses, yachts, private jet and meeting arrangements ready were told to cancel everything from August and beyond the day after we had dinner.

I started to feel like I was to blame for his disapperance after I told him about X. But I remembered him saying he'd wait for me. I worried that maybe I drove him away without even realizing it. He promised to wait for me but now Xavier and I were well on track.

I was granted my contract to complete my school degree in medicine in two more terms, this fall and next spring. I was excited when I recieved another 4.0 but the only person I wanted to tell it to wasn't there, Mr. Carter.

I wasn't home as much as used to be but Xavier didn't complain. He was starting to come around a bit and we're doing fine. He didn't bother addressing my sleep habits or study patterns. He just went with the flow which made me love him even more. My schedule between school and work were extremely hecked. I was feeling exhausted day by day but I needed to show my mother I could do great things and I was determined to surprise her next year April.

"Hey Beyonce. How you feeling?" Victoria asked as she caught me yawning in the locker room.

"I'm fine girly, how about you?" I asked.

"Awake. You, maybe not!" She said handing me a coffee cup.

"Beyonce your body needs to rest like seriously. Thats not healthy for you at all." Shanique said.

"I'll be fine you guys!" I said as I took back another shot of coffee.

"How does Xavier even manage? Like ain't no nigga cool with that." Khadisha said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked taking another drink.

"Their woman working non-stop and never home. Plus you reducing his sex time and days!" Khadisha said.

"He's fine with it. He doesn't complain." I said.

"Hmph. Beyonce you are 23 years old. Don't be naïve. If your man ain't complaining about these work hours and shifts decreasing his sex time, that means he's getting it from some place else!" Khadisha continued.

"Oh God. Not the Xavier could be creeping again. The last time I assumed that I almost lost him. He ain't doing nothing so I am good." I said as I went to the bathroom to change.

I quickly did what I needed to do so I could hurry up do whats required of me and head home. I went out to the cabanas checking the chart sheets. I was assigned to three cabanas this time. I picked up my waitress tray, looked over my clothes and headed over to Table 14.

I descend the stairs and immediately felt like dying. I stopped as Monica, Mickey, Trent, George, Jeremiah and a young girl turned to face me. I looked at them square in their faces as they looked over my uniform. Since it was winter and the weather was cold, our uniforms changed from bikinis to dark stocking, a black skirt that stopped mid thigh length and a red corsett.

"Hey Beyoncé!" Trent said smirking at me as I watched his hands travel to his dick.

"Good evening everyone. My name is Beyonce and I will be your hostess for this evening. Here are your free tequila shots, complimentry of the house." I said placing the tray down on the middle table as Jeremiah hands connected with my ass.

I looked at him tempted to smack the shit out of him but reframed from it. I realized that he was still a customer at the end of the day and instead looked at Trent.

"Would you like any specific order of liquor or food?" I asked trying to force a smile.

"Can I have you? I almost did, remember?" Jeremiah asked causing everyone to laugh.

"You almost fucked that J?" George asked.

"Shit, she sure likes this family." Monica said shocking me.

"No wonder X be doing her like that." Mickey said as Jeremiah stood up from the sofa.

"Let me help you recall it." He said.

I hated this job for one thing, as waitresses we had to keep our composure no matter what. Which meant, if you was sexually harassed there wasn't much you could do.

I stood there as my body tensed up. Jeremiah started walking around me slowly running his hands around my skirt before smacking my ass one last time. I felt like I was 12 all over again as tears started to strain down my face.

"Awwe....Look at the baby crying." Mickey mocked as I shot her a stare.

"Bitch you finna be imprinted on.'' Monica screamed taking back a shot.

"This is what Xavier be fucking when he home?" Jeremiah asked as he held my ass pushing his dick near it. I started to breathe heavily as the others sat around the table laughing and telling him what to do.

His hands travelled up my shirt fumbling with my lace. Before I could trail my hands up to stop him I was being pulled back as I saw Trent and George jump up while the girls started screaming. I caught balance quickly as I turned around to see Mr. Carter's friend TyTy delivering constant blows to Jeremiah's face. I stood in the middle of the floor as I watched security and Phillip run towards the cabana.

"Break It Up, Come On TyTy. Break It Up." Phillip yelled as he and the security guard tried to tare them apart. My tears started to flow constantly as I placed my hands in front of my skirt touching where Jeremiah touched.

"Get yall asses out this place effective immediately before you are terminated and not allowed on this property again." Phillp yelled.

I heard the commotion behind me as someone said "Xavier would not like to see this!"

"Bitch I it ain't over until my penis in your pussy." I heard Jeremiah yell.

"Beyoncé you okay?" The security said to me. I took a few deep breaths trying to regulate my breathing. I felt disgusted all over again.

"Beyonce I am so so so-" Phillp said attempting to touch my hands.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled through my tears as they came down harder. "I quit this fucking job." I said running towards the locker room.

I made it to locker room slamming the door behind me. I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had on tossing them in the garbage. I paced back and forth trying to shake the thought of Jeremiah's molesting ass touching me. I held my hands towards my mouth as I released a loud scream. I unlocked my locker taking out all my belongs except for my swipe card. I tossed all my stockings into the garbage one by one as I cried.

"She's not talking. All she said was "don't touch me" and "I quit!". I heard Phillp repeat to someone.

"She was suppose to serve our table. I was wondering why the guy was standing behind her for so long. So Emory walked over and called me and all I saw was her crying and that fuck boy touching her chest!" I heard them say by the locker room door.

It went quiet for a few minutes but I could still hear sighs so I knew I wasn't alone.

"Okay guys, lets give them two a minute please!" I heard Phillp say as the locker door slammed.

I rested my head against my locker hitting it hard as I tried to stop the tears. I felt someone approaching me as I moved my left thigh up and down frustrated, disgusted and confused.

The heavy figure sat besides me for a while not talking or moving. I moved my thigh up and down; then faster as I let out a loud grunt before wiping my eyes with my sleeves.

A hand covered my thigh and I quickly moved my right hand to push it away but was then stopped by their other hand quickly.

"Leave me the fuc-" I yelled before shooting my head up to see Mr. Carter looking at me with his eyes filled with sorrow.