Chapter Two

I waited near the bar for Mr. Carter's pizza to be done. I had his mints placed in a glass holder waiting to be carried as his pizza baked. Since I was taken off every other service I decided to roam around the cabanas assisting the other waitress. Everyone was having a fun time managing two and three cabanas as I walked around waiting to serve Carter. It was an honor to work for him as his personal server but it was getting boring. Some girls had already place $2,000+ into their safe and was waiting for more. Me however between a chit chat with Grey and Jermaine I had only racked in $300 of tips. Beside the fact that we get paid $1,000 a week, our tips sometimes tripled that.

"Pepperoni pizza for Mr. Carter." Brain said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Thanks B." I said.

"Just doing my job." He said handing me the platter. "Ah, just a heads up, I heard Shawn sames to have taken an interest in you." He whispered as he handed me a stack of plates and napkins. "Just do what he wants, he pays good money to his hostess and you need that change."

"As if I don't no. Thanks bro." I said walking off.

I walked towards Carter cabana watching my steps carefully. He smirked as I came down the steps removing the bottle from his hands. 

"Here you go Mr. Carter.'' I said resting the pizza in front of him.

"Call me Shawn." He said reaching for a plate and napkin.

"I apologize." I said softly.

"No need to. You can take a seat on the bench behind me or finish help the other waitress. Your choice." He said as he took two slices and begin to eat. "I prefer you stay though." 

"Then I will." I answered as I took a seat behind him and entertained myself by listening to their conversation.

"Ty Ty, whats the next step?" Shawn asked to the short dark guy who was busy watching the basketball game from his cellphone. 

"I'm about to get fucked up. What about you?" He responded.

"Can't. I gotta make sure y'all asses get in the suite on time." He said as he wiped his mouth. "Don't want y'all spread all over the hallway."

"Well, little miss sexy can make sure we get up there safely." The guy next to Ty Ty said causing everyone to laugh.

"She can make sure I get in my bed and good night rest too." The other man continued.

"Don't start Emory!" Shawn said shaking his head.

"Nah man, no disrespect ma' but you in that swim suit does things to a man." Emory joked as he gripped a hold of his manhood that was poking at his jeans.

I didn't respond, instead I just continued looking around until I saw Jermaine waving at me and smiling. I already knew he was tipsy and wanted someone to dance and grind with until he feel over the dance floor and into the water. I started smiling hard trying my best to hold in my laugh as I saw him and his brother stumble out the cabana and onto the sand.

"Ah...Pull up the tunes!" He screamed. He was always the life of the party and he made it fun serving for him.

"Are you and the guy across the way friends Beyoncé?" Shawn asked as I tried to regain my composure.

"Jermaine? No sir. He's just one of my favorite customers." I replied with a smile.

"Sounds like he pays a lot for you to come over." His friend on the other side joked.

"Actually, he's just fun to serve. He is probably the only man we've met around here that treats us with respect." I replied. Because of Jermaine I had a car and a good scholarship. He took the time to know me as his waitress and not just lust after me in this pathetic uniform we were required to wear.