Chapter Seven

I woke up as the sun invaded the room I found myself in. The soft white sheets in the king size bed alerted me that this bed didn't belong to me. I squint my eyes opened as the sun scotched my eye lids. I tossed and turned for a while becoming comfortable with the softeness that laid up under me. I quickly pitched up when the sound of my cellphone vibrated underneath me.

"Shit!" I said to myself as I gripped the phone. "Oh no mama!" I said forgetting that I didn't call to let her know I was okay.

"Hello!" I said softly sliding to answer the phone.

"Beyonce. Where the hell are you? What the hell are you thinking? You didn't bother to call and its 7:45 and you are not home." She yelled into the reciever.

"Mama I'm sorry. Kelly decided to have a girls night out so after we finished partying we crashed at a hotel." I lied.

"Beyonce you better not be lying and thats exactly how I feel. I saw that black mercedez picking you up. That ain't no Kelly. You gotta come harder than that." She snapped.

"Mama it was her cousin's car. He let us borrow his car for that night. I'm not lying." I said trying to convince her.

"Okay. So where are you now? You better not be missing classes either Beyonce." She said.

"No mama, I'm gonna be home before 9 to get ready I promise." I said starting to feel the after effect of my liquor.

"Or right Beyonce. You need to prioritize. You got school and a scholarship stop letting friends have their way." She said.

"I know mama. I promise to be home before 8 tonight. I won't waste no time." I said.

"Why 8 o'clock? Your class ends at 4. You should be home before me." She said.

"I promised to go out to dinner with someone mama and I was thinking about treating Mia and Michael to a movie and Mr. Pretezals." I alerted her.

"No, they ain't need that. Wait til Friday its just Monday. Make sure your butt is in class on time. Not 10:05 or 10:17. 10:00 you're aiming for a good career not a life of partying everyday God gives you." She said.

"I know mama. I'll talk to you later." I said rolling out of bed.

"See you later. Love you baby! She said.

"Love you too mama!" I said hanging up the phone.

I stumbled my way over to the bathroom in need of the toliet. Just as I got up I realize my outfit that I wore last night was laying out on the bed. I ran my hands down my body noticing the change of clothes into a white tee shirt. I walked to the bathroom as quick as possible to check myself. I was still in my lace underwear and they didn't show any sign of wetness or funk.

I moved over to toliet sitting down to take a pee. Just as I was finish I realize that the bathroom was fresh and clean. Not one sign of any toothbrush or anything so it had to mean Xaviar let me sleep in his guestroom. I was kind of please by his gesture showing that he respected me.

I quickly washed my hands and face before leaving the room. I closed the door behind me entering into the oversized room that was freezing cold. I looked around the room and realize it was huge, double the size of my room at home. I traced my fingers acrossed the bamboo wooden dresser. When I reached the end of it I saw a food tray. Beside it was a bottle of water and two pills while on it lie a food platter. I quickly took the pilld eager for the relieve from my head ache. I lift the food tray towards my bed excited at what might be inside the platter. Whatever it was, it sure smelled damn good.

I lift the cover from the platter immediately smiling it. The fresh scent of blueberry pancakes invaded my nostrils along with chessy eggs and breakfast sausage that was accompanied by a bowl filled with dice fruits and another with breakfast potatoes.