Chapter Fifty Eight

The new years finally came, so did my new dreams and ambition. I didn't want to but I had to minimize my time at Kane Beach as an employee to just 2 days a week. I was okay with it because I already had a full time school schedule and my pre-training at Angel's Wings Hospital.

This would be my first time on the main island since Christmas day. After New Years Day, Jay and I just spent most days inside his penthouse or flying away to amazing historic places. He was determined that he and I would be together and after a few days, I was pretty sure too, but I needed to play it safe.

Mama finally got a promotion at work so now she is chairman of the house attendants at her job at one of our 5 stars hotel, Wyndum. Which meant she would be home alot since she recieved less rooms to clean. As for Diamond and the kids, we haven't seen them after New Years Day. Mama said that Diamond was claiming Derry as her unborn baby father but that Jeremiah was also in question of it, but who knows who the really father is since she's been doing everything in the book to get by.

My friend Taj moved back Seattle and I promised to visit her when I can. She loved Seattle and she found the state an amazing place to raise kids and have a stable family. According to her, it was one of those place where people just don't know you and could careless about your past and what you've did. Which was why, I assumed, Mr. Towers and Xavier never found her or could've tracked her down.

This year was definitely the year God had in store for me. Everything was going perfect and I had hopes that this year would bring forth the greatness in me. School had official start and I was on top the graduating class before I could feel comfortable as a senior.

I parked my car in the school parking lot getting ready for my first week in the Spring semester. I double checked my makeup before fixing on my winter hat. I slipped on my gloves before exiting the car and grabbing my backpack. I double checked my backseat for books or supplies before I took my coffee out and locked the door.

I placed my ID around my neck as I waved to a few friendly officers and janitors on my way to the Admission Office. I had to get myself sorted out early in time for graduation so I wouldn't have to deal with the quick rush like the rest. This semester would be different and I could feel it. It was already different, Trish was no longer my friend and I was inches away from becoming a surgerical intern.

"Good Morning." I greeted the friendly security as I walked inside the Admissions building. I embraced the warmth of the area that was very different from the cold that invaded my body eariler outside.

"Hello, Is Ms. Munnings in?" I asked walked over to the recipetionist and smile.

"No Ma' can I assist you with something?" The lady asked.

"Um, yea. Can you give this to her please?" I asked handing over a sealed envelope to her.

"Yes Ma I will." She said.

"Thank you. Its very important." I said.

"I'll place this on her desk right away ma'." She said before walking of.

I sipped up my bag and moved my coffee from the desk as I headed towards the stairs. Since the winter wanted to freeze everything in its part, I was trying my best to sweat as much as possible and plus throw in a few exercises too. I regret my entire December eating habits because they were now having an affect on me.

I pushed in my headphones trying to get myself pumped up for my class in a few minutes. This will be my first class as a senior which meant I would be meeting seniors also. I needed to be poised and mature. I made my way down to the science block as I saw a flood of white coats walking inside. This is how far I came and I was planning on reaching further.