Chapter Fifty Seven

"I am gonna have to double up on my birth controls because you release alot in one shot." I said teasingly as Jay held me closely to him.

"Hmmm... Sorry. You same like a well protected type so I am sure you got us covered." He said rubbing my hands up and down. "What age do you want to be married?" He asked me.

''Maybe at 27-30." I said.

"Hmmm... I like that." He said smiling. "Do you like your ring?" He asked.

"I'm in love with my ring." I said kissing him. "How much did you spend?" I asked curiously.

"Why?" He asked smiling into my neck.

"Did you go all out?" I asked.

"What would you define as "go all out"?" He asked.

"Over 50,000$." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"Well....then I went overboard and drown." He said twisting his lips trying to avoid smiling.

"I like good things, but some good things can come cheap and reasonable." I said.

"But not love, not when you love someone." He said sincerely.

"You don't need to spend anything over 50,000$ unless I am in need of surgery or something serious." I said informing him.

"I got it Bey. Its no big deal." He said kissing my lips.

"Well I don't and I don't think you should waste it because you have it now. Save it for a raining day." I said.

"You should like my mama." He said laughing. "Its a good thing by the way. She was very wise." He said.

"Hmph...Funny I never asked you about your parents." I said realizing how far he and I went without knowing eachother's background.

"Okay I tell you something you tell me something." He said.

"Okay, what do wanna know?" I asked.

"What went down between you and Xavier?" He asked. I turned my body to completely face him. I know he deserved to know but he just wont let this go. "Beyonce, I love you to pieces but I can't lie when I have to tell you unless you let yourself go, I will forever feel disconnected from you. Just tell me I can handle anything." He said as my eyes became glossy for the millionth time.

"Thats the thing you can't handle it." I said crying.

"Yes I can." He said sitting up.

"No, you don't wanna handle me when a few days after you left I had a pending HIV Test." I said crying, the room fell silent as I tried to pull myself from the bed in fear of having to hear him yell at me telling me to get out his house.

"Did it come back negative?" He asked softly. I wiped my face as I planted my feet on the floor.

"Yea it did." I said as I reached for my bra and panties trying to make an exit before I have to hear something hurtful after a beautiful moment a few minutes ago.

"Bey where are you going?" He asked confused as into why I was getting dressed.

"I don't want have to hear get out my house or you're a slut for not telling me anything about this before I fucked you." I said through my tears as I shoved my shoes on my feet after putting on my pants.

"Hold up." He said rushing towards me as I begin packing. "I gave you time to talk and you just dropped an HIV scare on me after I had sex with you twice, raw and now you wanna run?" He said walking towards me.

''I am sorry. Thank you for giving me the time I needed and I'm sorry if this makes you not wanna believe but I have to go before it gets worst." I said through my tears as I tossed on my shirt heading to the door.

"You're not going anywhere." He said blocking the pathway. "Calm down. I am not mad at you, I don't see you as anything else than what I have witness you to be. All I wanted to know is why? Why was there a HIV test?" He asked. "I gave you time now its my time." He said taking my bag from my hands and guiding me to the bed.

The atmosphere same still to me. It was almost caving in on me. I didn't want to repeat this Xavier story over and over again because it was like war all over again inside of me. I held my stomach as tears fell furiously down my cheek. Jay took a seat besides me pulling me into his chest.

"I really did love him you know." I said wiping my tears. "I know it wouldn't last and he wouldn't be my happily ever after but I thought he would've been the one to show me how much I deserved a really good man." I said hanging my head.

"There is a world beyond that bridge. A world way worst than having to deal with finding a good woman to have around your kid and have your heart." I said. "Xavier wasn't what I expected but he was what I wanted. We talked for a while and a few nights later we all got drunked and he and I fucked. We decided to make it official and I was cool with it but things started to change so swiftly." I said wiping my tears away with my shirt.

"He didn't like the fact that I was so interested in school. School was taking away his time from us fucking so I guess it was partically my fault why he went out there and cheated with my friend." I said remembering the night I saw his hand holding up Trish's legs while he fucked her raw.

"The night I left him was the night I found out he's been sleeping with alot more women than just me." I said.

"So what happened after I left? Thats when you found out about him?" He asked.

"Yea. Alot of signs were there that I could've known right away but ignored it." I said blowing my nose.

"Like what?" He asked.

"My 1st boyfriend Adrian had to pick me up a while back because Xavier picked me up from my home and I had no ride and Xavier didnt want to take me to school. So Adrian asked me "Why I can't drive one of Xavier's ride when he has others driving them?" I suspected something then but tossed it at the back of mind. Then it just so happened that I saw a maybach just like his pull up in the spot I was eating at one day and my friend stepped out of it along with my step sister. Not only did they step out of his maybach but they came out looking like a bag of money." I said shaking my head.

"So I placed two and two together, went over there one night and found Xavier fucking my friend." I said trying to fight my tears back. As I hanged my head. Jay was becoming furious and I could tell.

"Thats it. I don't want to hear anything else." He said standing to his feet as he slammed his hands on the dresser causing me to flinch from the bed. "Fuck it!" He gritted through his teeth.

"Jay. This isn't to get you pissed of. Its not to get you angry. Xavier has his time awaiting his arrival. I'm sorry for not telling you. I am, but I didn't say a thing because you warned me about it before and I didn't listen." I said.

"You still didn't deserve to experience what you experience." He said sternly as he turned to face me.

"I still wish him the best. I just wanna hate him sometimes but I can't let him rest on my heart no longer. As much as I wished he could die I just couldn't anymore. I need him of my mind and I did that when I seeked forgiveness." I said walking towards him.

He gripped my waist pulling me in closer to him as I rest my head upon his chest. I didn't get to tell all but I told him the most important. I felt more open and apart of him and this relationship now, as I squeezed him tightly. I know that this Xavier thing won't rest until he's satisfied I just hope he didn't have any intentions of playing a game of power, because if he did; The Towers family don't have a chance of life anymore with a name like Shawn Carter.

I looked at him as he gazed back into my eyes. I know I was looking at my future just by seeing him but I was also looking at alot of regrets beyond what I could see. The game of wealth and power just gained a new player, Me, the lover of a thrillonaire who has the world at his feet.