Chapter Fifty Two

I walked in the elevator and took the ride up to the penthouse. I was starting to feel like somethings were closing in on me and I didn't no why. This town was getting smaller by the day and the triangle of betrayal was alot bigger than I thought. I shook of the worries in my mind as I saw the elevator door open. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself because I was about to smash Kelly's head straight through that car glass window.

I gripped my bags in my hands as I headed towards the penthouse door. I came dressed comfortably just incase Jay didn't want me to go. Before I could search for my key card the door flew open and I was yanked inside. I dropped my bag and the foil paper with my buns on the floor as Jay pulled me into his chest. He buried his face into my neck as he squeezed his arms tightly around my waist.

"Hey baby." I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Hi beautiful." He said pulling me over to the couch. "I've been waiting on you to come.'' He said as he brought his lips towards mines.

Its been about a week since Jay and I stayed under one roof. I didn't want to repeat the same mistakes like I did with Xavier and Adrian so I decided to take it even slower. Furthermore, Jay was cool with it since we weren't official and he didn't want to give Blue the wrong impression.

"I miss you baby." I said lifting my head from of the white carpet and smothering my mouth on his.

"I miss you more baby girl." He said moving his lips towards my neck as I giggle with pleasure.

"This is not what I came for baby. Atleast not now." I said placing my two hands against both sides of his face. "Lets get started with Blue's Christmas surprise." I said laughing.

"Nah...That can wait!" He said planting his lips back on mines as my head fell to the carpet.

"Shawn. Blue before pleasure." I said through the kiss. He stopped immediately as he bite his lips looking me in the eyes. "We are gonna give her a very special Christmas so lets get going." I said as he pushed himself up using his hands before gripping me by the waist and tossing me on his shoulders.

He carried me over to the kitchen resting me on the kitchen island.

"You want anything before we get started?" He asked pressing his hands against my thighs.

"Hmm... I am gonna need a vaccum, a bottle of water, Blue not to be back here until 7pm, some hot wings, chessy fries and you to keep your hands off of me until we are done." I said cheerfully as I kissed his lips hopping down and moving towards the living room.

"Okay, I'm at your service lady in charge." He said before taking out his cellphone.

"Oh and a ladder too." I said as I stood in front of the tree.

"Right away." He replied.

I begin with placing the sliver and blue ornaments on the tree. I wanted to give Blue something special not only was she a great kid but she had a great dad who would give the world but didn't no how.

"You need a little help with that baby?" Jay asked taking the oranments and placing them on the further part of tree.

"Thanks." I said smiling to him. "So what gifts have you decided to buy her?" I asked him.

"Dolls, Books, Clothes, Shoes, Necklaces & Bracelets. The usual." He said.

"Jay, they have other things you no. What about a decorative journel? You know, something where she can be-dazzle a book, write in it and make it her own. She likes drawing too. What about a painting set that contains hundreds of colors, alot of paper, water proof paint at that. You can even get her a painting stand too." I suggested. "She's a girl. There are plenty things we like." I said.